TFK banned me from the MMA section

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Hanz, May 13, 2010.

1. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    Okay, but the links to your profiles were REAL and you were so fucking ashamed of them you 'asked' (not begged) the admin to remove the links.:atu:

2. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

I'll try to speak slowly so you can follow me okay? On these accounts you enter in your birthday. So every year it updates it on your birthday.

So if I signed up six years ago when I was 29, the next year on my birthday it would show that I was 30. Now it shows I'm 35.

Got that?

3. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

ashamed? Not hardly. I have no idea what's on the friendster accounts, other than those pictures. Perhaps you may be projecting here. You perhaps have aspects of yourself that you're ashamed of, so you accuse ME of being ashamed.

Not in the slightest. I just thought it was creepy that you posted up my information, and besides it IS against the rules, right? To post up other people's personal information (including pictures) that they haven't supplied?

Or is that not a rule here? do the rules not apply to you? I thought you said in this very thread that the rules should apply to EVERYONE.

EDIT: It IS a rule. how bout that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
  4. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care

SHOULD IT BE A RULE? YES

IS IT A RULE? NO

Of course if you're a mod or a bed buddy of a mod you can go against any rule in any forum and then have your fellow bed buddies come and bail you out and attack anyone who has a problem with double standards and hypocrisy.

5. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    I linked a public profile. I don't see the infraction. :crafty:

6. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

I WILL agree with you on the point that it shouldn't be allowed to have rules for one but not all. I think you'll find on virtually any message board that's going to happen.

Being a Mod (as I know) is a thankless position. Everyone loves you until you have to make a decision. Eventually you WILL have to step in and warn or suspend a friend, and that can be problematic.

Everyone loves you until you take someone else's side over theirs, even if they're wrong. Then suddenly you're power hungry and power mad and preferential even if you're not.

That's why I tend to not get into the pissing matches with the Mods. If they wanted to abuse their power and just ban me they could, and the board would keep chugging right along.

It's a losing battle, really, and that's all I've really tried to say to you. You can continue your holy war against them, but in the end you will lose.

7. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

I'm sure you don't. :lol:

8. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    When your'e up against the mods in a back and forth debate it's not so much about the 'win" because you're outnumbered from the start. It's just about EXPOSING what you have a problem with. I feel i have done that.

The fact I know TFK was now supposedly taken aside and talked to about his ways was amusing. It sounds like the start of a Jeff Foxworthy joke. :atu:

I've put Godfarter out there as well. You're not offended by racism one momnet and then cheerleading it the next. It's not happening. :popcorn:

9. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

I get you, but you're not accomplishing anything. You say you're plan is to "expose" everyone. But if you're the only one who acknowledges the alleged exposing, what has been accomplished?

You're STILL the only one who sees things your way. It appears that almost nobody else on the board agrees with you in the most important aspects that you are pushing.

10. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    That isn't true at all. Just in the last two posts I linked, Baron and Slystaff were complaining about the exact same things I have.

You're too new here to make the type of assumptions you make.

11. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

I'm simply going on what I see in this thread. Virtually everyone is mocking you and saying why they feel that you're full of shit.

There may be one or two people who believe what you're saying (beyond the broad idea of rules applying to all not some) but not many. At least from what I can see in this thread.

12. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

I guess you think if you tell the same lies enough times, they may eventually become true. Maybe throw in a few smiley faces for extra help.

It looks like since I blew your 'I was drunk' excuse out of the water before you even got a chance to use it, you had to revert back to telling your same tired lies, even though they've never worked in the past.

It really must suck to be you.

TFK

13. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    The people mocking me:

TFK (moderator)
    Steve Dave (moderaor)
    Godfather (moderator)

Joe King (fat ugly bastard who i've destroyed in many arguments)

Am I missing anyone?

14. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

lol. alright then, man. You're right, everyone is on your side, and yet this thread has gone on HOW long?

15. Joe King

Joe King WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Player
    You're mocking yourself and always have been.There is no real reason to insult or argue with you because your opinion doesn't mean shit.

Oh, I'm fat, but I'm not ugly :) Ugly would be a balding middle aged man with an inferiority complex like yourself.

16. TFK

Fixed.

TFK

17. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

You're not fat. There's just more of you to love, if you feel what I'm saying! :kidcool::lol:

18. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    You should post the the PM. Its hardly begging. You asked if its possible to have those pics removed because they are personal info. You also said that if they cant be removed its all good. No big deal, but you thought it was creepy. I said i would see what i could do. But calig lies about everything.

19. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care

I took them down as soon as I was asked. I figured he was ashamed of his looks. Like I said i've had my pics made fun of, photopshopped, Hanzy had pics of me naked with old men in a gay club. NOT ONCE did I ever tell anyone to take my pics down. This guy was downright ASHAMED of his real profile pics. :mj:

20. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    I'd like to thank whomever decided to keep this thread open and let us air it out. This thread has been like a drug to me. I was hooked on it big time. Evertyime I got drunk I would just come here and talk shit.

But I'm finished now. I've exposed everything i wanted to expose. I said everything that needed to be said. And the mods will continue hating on me and I really don't care. That's how it will be from here on out. I made my point crystal clear, I'm finished.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bo-qweh7nbQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bo-qweh7nbQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:cheer::slap::cheer:

21. TFK

And just like I called, the 'I was drunk' excuse.

Until the next diaper wetting.

Yes, that you're a crybaby hypocrite who has no problem racially insulting others, but when it gets turned back on you, you'll throw a hissy fit that lasts more than a year and spans 2 boards.

I wanna thank Mr. Funk for saying what needed to be said.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!

If by 'hating' you mean pointing and laughing everytime you make an ass out of yourself, yeah, you're right.

Now all that's missing is an "I'm quitting the board for good!" thread where you come back days later looking like a sap.

Oh wait....you already did that.

TFK

22. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    Jeff Foxworthy: You might be a redneck (his words, not mine TFK, don't start another white man's burden revolution on us) if:

When your E-bosses have to pull you aside at your e-job and tell you to stop your e-White trash ways. Camera zooms in on a middle aged sad white man alone in his garage with Grand Funk Railroad playing in the background, holding up a sign that says "What is the world coming to?" With a hammer and sickle to the side of it.

23. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

I just cleaned out my PM box the other day because it hit 99% capacity.

Feel free to post it though.

24. TFK

Funny, I thought you were finished with this thread.

No surprise it took less then an hour for you to come back and fall flat on your face.

TFK