Nunes-Rousey OFFICIAL for UFC 207

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by Dog Jones, Oct 13, 2016.

1. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

I agree with all of that and to compound the problem, every time the UFC does find a hot fighter who is successful they end up losing them to Hollywood like with Gina Carano. If you're a fighter you have to be super disciplined to start acting on the side because it's so easy to lose that edge and hunger and all of Rousy's success in general was just a recipe for disaster.

At the same time I kind of agree with Iracist. How much of Rousy's Nunez defeat was from mental destruction and how much was based on her never having faced women with above average boxing skills other than Holly. I think the difference between Nunez and Holmes versus all the women Rousy whipped was that all those other women's boxing skills were about as basic as Rousy's which basically boiled down to make a fist and try to hit her with it.

2. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

The UFC hypes fighters like no other, mainly hot women or huge weird men, nether of whom necessarily have to be well rounded fighters.. No shame when the hype gets the shit beat out of it, because it was always gonna happen.

Rousey always had massive holes in her game. Carano was always gonna get stomped by Cyborg. Lesnar always sucked. And on and on and on, and on.

The merry go round of bullshit eventually gets derailed.

This happens less in boxing, because boxing in an old sport and frauds get found out rather early by, well, people like us.

3. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

Sill funny watching Rousey's arms flailing like a fuckin demented puppet, that head bobble back-and-forth, side-to-side as Nunes' fists landed into that horrible, sneering little face...

4. Jeffy

Jeffy Undisputed Champion

"There's a lot of guys her size she could beat,I mean,a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That's not a joke."

-Joe Rogan

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

SHAMEFUL Quote...As GOOD as Rogan Typically Is, UFC Should Consider FIRING his Ass for that Statement...

REED:baa:

6. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    UFC should be careful, they already had that incident last Summer where they tried to "fire" people and prevent them covering the sport.

7. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Of course she was jack-shit all along. Just a piece of poor, white-trailer-park-trash.
    I bet she´s dead in 5 years.
    A puppet for Dana ´Fat-Juiced-Face-Cunt´ White to promote, lmao, ´Women´s MMA´. :lol:

Women can´t fucking fight.
    Just like they can´t do fuck-all of what men do.

Just know your limits.

8. Jeffy

Jeffy Undisputed Champion

I remember Dana saying how women would never fight in the UFC. Until his sell-out ass saw some dollar signs.

9. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

I just read somewhere that Ronda Rousey has a black great grandfather. I'm probably late to the party (as usual) but I was somewhat surprised to hear this.

10. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Whoa, fuck,..... what a thread,.. I don't hate women that much. :lol:

Blacks, Hispanics and Jews on the other hand.......

11. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Depends on your definition of ´women´...