TFK banned me from the MMA section

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Hanz, May 13, 2010.

1. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Now i want your reasons as to why this isnt racist right here? I would like you to look at the below. this is what it would look like if the shoe was on the other foot. Would this be acceptable to you? No. Yet you think its okay to do this?

I got news for you. YOU ARE Mexican TRASH! C-Dogg is NOT Mexican trash. YOU ARE Mexican TRASH! Nobleart is NOT Mexican trash. YOU ARE Mexican TRASH! Jaws is NOT Mexican trash!

So when people call you spinc, boarderhoper and wetback you can rest assure that it is'nt hatred towads Mexican people, it's just the fact that you are a stupid, narrow-minded, racist, Illegal Immigrant excuse of why cousins shouldn't fuck

2. Anthony

Motherfucker
    No. Its not done yet. We arent locking this thread just because. if Reed and whiskey dont like it, they dont have to read it. Im having an ongoing debate

3. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

GF, you won the debate long ago.

TFK

4. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Nope. I never said that.

5. Anthony

Motherfucker
    of course. But obviously he still is happy to continue to prove my point and im happy to let him.

6. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Fuckin Puerto Rican Bullshit...

REED:kidcool:

7. Anthony

Motherfucker
    :lol:

8. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

Exactly.

9. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    caligula is pretending to be drunk so don't expect a coherent response. not that you'd get one anyway...:lol:

10. Anthony

Motherfucker
    see and i was going to join your bitch ass WC thing too. Actually i still might. whats the deadline?

11. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

Well it starts around 7:00 EST tomorrow morning.

So unless you want to get up really early just to make picks your best bet is to do it tonight.

We'll all be keeping an eye on your Mexico picks. :warning::lol:

12. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

oh and fuck you too! I can't get listed on there?:lol:

13. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

The funniest part is, here is the definition of 'white trash' as per wiki...

None of that describes me. I'm not poor. I don't live in the south. I own a pretty nice house that I keep clean and well kept. I'm hardly an outcast, and have no criminal background or disrespect for authority.

But I am white, so I guess in Pampers non functioning brain, that's good enough.

Even the other anti-white stereotypes he tried to label me with missed the mark completely. Miller Lite? I think it taste like piss. Tribal Tattoos? I don't have a single tat. Nascar? That's almost as boring as soccer.

The bottom line is Pampers has failed at every single attempt to insult me, and when that frustration gets the better of him, he throws a hissy fit like we saw today, and we've seen so many times in the past.

I'm sure he doesn't drink a fraction of what he would want us to believe, but from the way he acts, I'm certain that his mother did a hell of a lot of drinking...I mean binge, wake up naked in another state drinking, when she was pregnant with him.

What else could it be?

TFK

14. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

I could listen to Smooth Criminal for 3-4 hours. It's all good!:mj:

15. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    You're a narrow minded cunt who has been banned several times from here for racism. You argued several times that you should be able to address black members as negroes and then compared it to calling a female actor an 'actress." You said the town you work in is all black and so racist that the only white man allowed in the town is Colonel Sanders. Every time Obama's name came up duringh the election you turned the entire thread into a race riot because you coud not restrain yourself from calling him a racial slur. You have admitted top breaking the rules of TAAA at will when you feel people are "attacking your race." The problem with that is anyone who says anything to you is 'attacking your race." Bring up the fact you were banned for racism, and it's "attacking your race" bring up the fact that you're a narrow minded cunt who has said stupid shit for years and it's attacking your race. So you have a free ticket to abuse the rules at will and then get protected by big brother Godfather. You were crying so much when you became a mod that he even had to make up sepcial rules for your bitch ass. :atu: How does that feel. This website ran fine for ages and as soon as you became a mod, a new set of rules had to be put in place so you wouldn't go on any more racial tirades.

An owner and another mod just confessed to having to take you aside and tell you to get rid of your racist ways. :atu: How was that, TFK. They pulled you aside and told you to shape up or ship out? That's what they both claim. :atu:

16. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    That makes a lot of sense. Although I found out your wife grew up in Harlem which makes sense now. She has probably had more black dick run through her than Lisa Lampanelli. I knew that phonetap cheated on his ife with some Puerto Rican skank in around 2001. You moved out here around 2001 right? Could no longer face the same old faces in the neighborhood when everyone knows your wife got dicked down by a fake black man. :atu:

Well, every time you go and kiss your wife, just think about phonetap and think about "black dick" in her mouth. :atu:

It's not that bad. Just every single time you go to kiss her for the rest of your entire life. Think "black dick" right beforehand. :kidcool:

:lol:

17. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Poor calig. You can tell he has completely snapped. He would be a terrible poker player. His tells are so obvious. The passed two posts everytime he made up something completely ridiculous, he does his little pointy smiley. Lol.

18. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

Please. for the love of GOD...please lock this shit up and move it. There's no hope for moving on past where everyone is now.

Stop letting this shit go on.

Calig has been turned into a full blown alcoholic thanks to everyone picking on him! FUCK! :atu:

19. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Here is my issue with locking this thread:

Before this thread, calig didn't bring up my name for months. We had this argument before and he begged me to stop calling him a racist. So I stopped. Now out of the blue he brings. Me up again. So if I close this thread what is to stop this fuck from bringing it up all over again in a thread that has nothing to do with me? At least with this thread, it contains him to one spot. Besides... This Is fightbeat history.

20. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

If he does, fuck him. Declare the shit dead in the water. If he out of the blue starts bringing up racist shit again or allegations of you being racist, out of the blue with no provocation, then let him know that he'll get kicked the fuck out. If he keeps it up, then just 86 him.

Simple as that. I'm not in favor of just going crazy and banning people left and right or anything, but at a certain point if the only reason for being on a site has become to go full tilt against another poster or moderator, and you're just rehashing the same shit over and over through your own rose colored glasses, then...what else can you do?

Either let it continue to be what it is, or move along without him.

Not my call, just saying.

ALSO, there's no guarantee that he's going to confine it to THIS thread. And point two, what's the logic in basically rewarding him and giving him his own little thread to firebomb the other members and moderators with racist allegations?

The idea of "oh I better let him have this thread otherwise he'll go crazy" doesn't make sense. this is not HIS board. It's OUR board. And technically the Mod/Admins board.

One member is not above the entire rest. No need to tiptoe around him. If he's going to be an asshole, let him go.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
  21. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care

Are you the guy who BEGGED the admin to have links to your pics removed from my signatrure?

I was going to start referring to you as the FUFEF. (The fat ugly four eyed fuck.) :atu:

Hanzy photoshopped my pics all to hell and had them all over fightbeat and I never once contacted anyone about having them taken down. You were bitching about your REAL pics being dispalyed. :popcorn:

22. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

"Begged"? lol. You seem to have a penchant for exaggeration.

I find it funny how you refer to me as your "stalker", when you went searching online and found an old ass friendster account that A. I don't even use, B. I don't even remember the login info for and C. is at LEAST 6 years old.

So if I didn't even remember signing up for it, why would you know it? How "stalkerish" is it to go looking for another person's information online to somehow try to insult them?

It wasn't "insulting" or anything like that. I just thought it was fucking creepy. I mean if you want pictures of me, I can probably come up with some more recent ones than old ass pictures that are probably about 10 years old. They were at least four or five years old at the time of my posting them.

Just saying, man.

23. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    I've achieved everythng I wanted to in this thread.

And that is exposing what hypocrites the people are who run this place and what double standards are in place. I've exposed all of that with ease. I asked you repeatedly what action did you take with TFK when he broke the rules time and time again and I got the answer I was looking for. Someone AT LEAST took him aside and talked to him about his racist ways. I accept that. Thanks to my great detective skills I was able to expose Quo Fattimass, who had taken to stalking me as the ugly fat bastard he is. And I now an onto a theory that the Puerto rican skan who phonetap cheated on his wife with may very well be Godfather's wife. She's Puerto rican, she's a skank, and she fucked a lot of black men before she met Godfather. So it goes without saying,one day she was jonesing for some more black dick. but she couldn't find a real black man around so she setled for phonetap.

Now Godfather is so fucked up, he's like a comic strip character. He hates living around Mexicans. He hates the way Armenians all have body odor. But yet every day before he ges to work, he kisses the lips that have been on phonetap's ballsack. :atu: This Puerto Rican Archie bunker who considers himslef right wing conservaive has NO PROBLEM kissing the lips that have been on hundreds of black dicks in Harlem. :atu:

:nono:

24. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    I've had my pics photoshopped and put all around fightbeat. I never complained. I was approached by admin saying you complained about me linking your pics in my sig and I needed to remove the links. I guess they made that all up. :dunno:

25. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

your "great detective skills"? You fucking used GOOGLE you ignorant fuck. lmao. What a God complex you have.

I think everyone giving you attention has made your head swell up to the point you ACTUALLY think you are accomplishing ANYTHING other than making yourself look bad.

I actually understand the point you've been TRYING to make with the whole back and forth with you and Godfather and TFK. I DO realize what you're upset about, but you seem to ignore anytime someone tries to reason and rationalize with you, and instead just have the blinders on and want everyone to capitulate to YOUR demands and YOUR questions.

You're doing yourself more harm than good, unless you honestly don't care what anyone on here thinks, and if that's the case then...you're doing just fine I suppose.

26. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    I'm a member of spokeo.com. When you decided to run your mouth about me on the fightbeat facebook about being shut down, i simply typed your name and your city and it gave me links to your friendster acounts, pics of your shithole apartment and a white truck which may or may not have been yours. It took me five seconds to get that info on you. If you want to believe I'm spending night and day stalking you, go ahead and believe it. :boohoo:

27. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

"asked" and "begged" are two COMPLETELY different situations. There was no crying, no freaking out or anything along those lines.

I would have reacted like that with anyone. I freely posted pictures of me online before on boards and whatnot. The issue isn't that. And I've had photos of me photoshopped from on another board from here to hell and back, and never had an issue. Everything from the Norbit poster to Kobe Bryant to Rick Ross and Napoleon Dynamite and (one of my faves) the Craig David "Born to Do It" album cover.

It has to do with the icky feeling of someone scouring the internet and finding an ancient Friendster account of all things and somehow thinking that "exposes" me or something.

What were you "exposing"? I'm fat? I have glasses? um..okay. I guess. What's the point? I mean seriously, what's the point?

I'm fat so that somehow negates any opinion I have on you making racist statements? My glasses somehow makes me a nerd, so I don't have a valid point when I say that you are going about this whole vendetta of yours against the Mods here wrong?

Please, fill me in here because I just don't get it. Maybe that's what the pictures are supposed to symbolize. I'm fat, white and have glasses, so I OBVIOUSLY just don't get it. :dunno:

28. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

oh my God it gets even better.

So let me get this straight. When the board went down for awhile, you saw me post on facebook, joking, that you got mad and shut the board down, and based on that innocuous comment, you went on an internet search to find out information on me?

What the fuck?

29. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

oh I just went on Spokeo and 99% of the information they supposedly have on me is dead ass wrong. I have no idea if that is a combination of all the Gary Andersons they have on there, but damn...you pay for that type of information? lmao.

It says I have kids! lol

30. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    "Ancient" friednster account. The accounts say you're 35 and you look 40 in the pics. How fucking old are these accounts? :boohoo: