And the Emmy whiners are...

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

I did not watched the Emmy's last night since I knew that this was going to be another Trump bashing extravaganza by the Leftist Hollyweird crowd. I was right. I watched the recap clips this morning and the 'highlights' presented was a parade of actors, one after the other, trashing the president. With Colbert as the host it was expected, though.

2. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

I created a thread The Emmys 2017 - in wrong forum so Ive asked Anthony to move it into yours....

3. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Hi Panchy.

Happy National Attention Deficit Disorder Day!

Hi Panchy.

Hi Panchy.

4. Panchyprsss

Can you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention...

5. Panchyprsss

BTW last night's Emmys telecast set a new low record among the least watched Emmy's ceremony. Apparently only the liberal celebrities and their families were the only ones watching.

6. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Why don't you think the President deserves to be bashed? I just don't get that. You're like the walking talking embodiment of fake news. Our President routinely goes on television and insults countries, he insults people with disabilities, he insults leaders and all manner of people like a petulant child. He's always and continues to display narcissist behavior and has very rarely acted in a professional manner or as a President should and would behave. When people call him out on this behavior you go right into your fake news ways of deflecting the real issue while hiding behind words like Leftist, Liberals or Fake News. You're the life blood of the political forum as you constantly post thread after trolling thread there. I thought Anthony was bad when it came to unflinching party loyalty but you've made him look rather mortal. You're on another level, and I used to think you were an okay guy but lately you just seem like a big brainwashed, bigoted nut case and if Trump ever came your way you'd probably faint from the excitement.

Here's the thing, you can post all the Political threads your heart desires but nobody will take you seriously because you never have an open mind about politics or life in general. All you do is wait for Trump and the Repubs to tell you what to think and to be honest I'm sick of it and I wish you would keep that crap in the Political forum where I don't have to read it. Hence this rant.

7. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Hi Panchy.

Happy National Butterscotch Pudding Day!

[​IMG]

8. Panchyprsss

LOL[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017