Boxing: two ´farces´ in 3 weeks...

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Rich ´Money´ Mustard, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

...is this a new low for boxing?

First the embarrassment and farce of Mayweather v McGregor (which, to be fair, generated more press than any boxing bout in history and generated record posts on Fightbeat - hey, even those ones who claimed they hated it and yet posted endlessly about it - whould woulda thunk it?) and now, the embarrassment and farce of Golovkin v Alvarez (which everyone was sooooo looking forward to, the fight of the decade, etc and said ´now we can get to the real fight - no silliness´ - and we have another insanely lopsided decision - who woulda thunk it...again?)

Quelle surprise.

*looking forward to hearing the loophole-excuses off the posters from this forum

2. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    You're the type of guy who'd moan during a blowjob because you can tell its gonna end soon

Ugotabe Kidding likes this.
  3. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Just asking an honest question, John.

4. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    I purposely avoided GD leading up to that fight, during that fight and in the immediate aftermath... I did not watch it and never will watch it

5. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Many boxing people gave their take on twitter. ESPN commentator Teddy Atlas was loud and clear on how wrong the fight scoring was and I totally agree with him.

Nigel Collins “I don’t always agree with Harold Lederman’s scoring, but IMO he nailed it with his 116-112 score for GGG.”

Promoter Tom Loeffler‏ “Respect @Canelo for finally taking the fight against @GGGBoxing. The Fans know who the true champion still is #CaneloGGG”.

Dave Coldwell “BULL[expletive]! They robbed him. They screwed @GGGBoxing 100%. Disgusted 118-110 Canelo? Disgrace. Absolutely gutted.”

Former heavyweight Champion Lennox Lewis “Here we go again. These scorecards were ridiculous!

Tyrannus Teran “Boxing is the only place you can be robbed without a gun -M.Tyson”

Light welter Champion of the World – Terence Crawford “That judge that had it 118 110 need to be fired asap.”

Al Bernstein “Been told most at press row had 116-112 for GGG. That or 115-113 is good to me.”

Dan Rafael “Round 12: They go the distance in a terrific fight! Rd 12 for Canelo. GGG wins 116-112 on my card.”

Paul Malignaggi “Nah that was politics man. Unfortunately when a fighter generates the money Canelo does lots of people get rich so cash cow gets protected.”

Former heavyweight Champion Riddick Bowe “Robbed man @GGGBoxing got robbed boxing need to get there [expletive] together. That’s what’s up. Bowe.”

Douglas Fisher “I scored #CaneloGGG 115-113 for Golovkin. Lot of press row writers had GGG winning 116-112. Very good fight. Byrd’s score stains it, tho.”

Peter the sport Gawd “The Mexican crowd is cheering ggg and booing Canelo, that’s all you need to know.”

Brian Campbell “We have a problem in this sport. It’s not a new problem. It’s still awful.”

J Lepak “What a [expletive] joke that decision was!!! #CaneloGGG.”

Manny Pacquiao “Did they bring these judges over from Australia?”

Dan Rafael “#CaneloGGG is a classic fight ruined by inept judge in a draw.”

Stephen A Smith “I can’t believe this B.S. A f$&@&) Draw. GGG won the damn fight. It was close and a great one, but GGG won 115-113”

A ´farce´ indeed.... :emoji_kissing_smiling_eyes:

6. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Neil is the kind of a guy who'd moan during a blow job because it's hard to say anything else with a dick in your mouth

Jesus of montreal likes this.
  7. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    You havent watched the Mcgreger fight? You want a link of it? Just watch it.

8. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Nope ... I have no interest in it. It's a
    sideshow

The Genius likes this.
  9. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

If you're not moaning here and there during a blow job, the chick -or in some of your cases the guy- isn't doing it right.

10. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

Lol @ Pacquiao

cdogg187 likes this.