No one talking about Trump’s “shithole countries” remarks?

Discussion in 'Political Disputation' started by Destruction and Mayhem, Jan 12, 2018.

1. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Home Page:
    No Doubt, TFK is the Quintessential PRESUMPTUOUS Ass White Guy....

REED:cool:

cdogg187 likes this.
  2. TFK

TFK Amateur

Exactly as I said it was. A made up buzzword only created to give an illusion of legitimacy to a false narrative.

I guess it's supposed to be a bad thing, but meanwhile, blacks telling whites how to act feel about all things race related is okay and just.

The whole thing is laughable.

TFK

3. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    The typical fingers-in-ears, yelling response with another old favorite ("reverse racism") thrown in just to double down on it

4. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Least knowledgable hoops poster

The problem is you comparing the actions of the POTUS with the actions of “some of the nastiest cunts in the world”. A President is expected to carry himself with class and dignity and be better than the average bloke up the block.

Whether we think a country or it’s people are shitty or not doesn’t mean we don’t empathize with those people or that country. That is where the outrage comes from when a President talks like that. It shows a lack of empathy and a higher than thou attitude, and yet that’s the guy you love representing you, a guy who doesn’t give a fuck about poor, underprivileged people. If that’s whose behavior you and the rest of these guys on here excuse and align with, than that must mean y’all don’t care about poor underprivileged people either.

The problem here is guys like you, Panchy and Double L see this as Democrat versus Republican issues where I see it is a right and wrong issue, a good versus evil issue.

cdogg187 and Ugotabe Kidding like this.
  5. TFK

TFK Amateur

Made up buzzwords deserve nothing more.

And there's no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism, no matter if it's white on black, black on white, etc.

TFK

6. lb 4 lb

I agree with the reverse racism thing. My question is why is it whenever a white is racist against a black person, in your mind it either flat out didn’t happen or the black person is overreacting, yet if a black person is racist against a white person, in your mind it absolutely did happen?

7. TFK

TFK Amateur

Give me an example of both.

TFK

8. lb 4 lb

Nah.

cdogg187 likes this.
  9. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    Yeah I know, I was making fun of guys like you that think blacksplaining is a thing

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Home Page:
    EVERYfuckingTIME REED's Referenced Real or Perceived Racial Injustices, You've Been Front and Center Trying to Minimize or Flat Out ABSOLVE the Situation from Being Racist...

Yet, the Instant REED Spoke on OJ's Release Date, You Hurled the "Racist" Card in REED's Direction...

Clear as Day Examples...

REED:cool:

11. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    well politicians are suppose to act polished and a certain way. Basically, be fake in front of your face and be real behind it. Well trump got elected because he is not a typical politician. And again this was a private discussion that was leaked to the public. All people, including all presidents say crazy shit. But you say it’s not a democrat or republican thing and that is complete bullshit. That’s exactly what this is about. Because if this was about right or wrong, people would be way more outraged about what the Clinton foundation did with the money for Haiti than what trump said in private. That should really piss you and everyone here off, but You probably don’t even know about it. Gee wonder why. But nah this suppose to be a race issue because trump said shithole. Oh please. Presidents In the past have said shut that would get trump burned in the streets. Now did what trump say was stupid? Yup. Hell he should apologize. But was it racist? Nope. There is a reason thousands of Haitians are trying to come here and people here are not trying to go to Haiti. Because it’s a shithole. And it’s shithole because of the corrupt government that basically put its greed above basic living conditions.

What do people want to happen here? What should be the result of this trump said shithole issue? Becuase other than trump resigning, the real people pulling the strings and fueling the flames will just look for the next small thing to be outraged about and replay this same song next week.

12. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding Pro Debut

Home Page:
    Irrational

First of all, your argument of 'Trump was voted because he is not regular politician' makes no sense. If Trump grabbed Hillary's pussy, would it still be OK, since 'politicians don't usually do that but Trump got elected because he is different'?

Also, you are saying that Trump got voted because he speaks unlike others and people want that. At the very same time, you are claiming that all presidents have talked the same way. Which is it?

cdogg187 likes this.
  13. Anthony

Motherfucker
    You make some really assasine comparisons. Not even worth responding to. I will respond to the second part tho. Despite this comment from trump being in private, trump does generally speak his mind without any filter and I clearly said that past presidents have said worse shit than this privately. All past presidents weren’t squeaky clean angels.

14. Rainmaker

Rainmaker Amateur

Home Page:
    What Trump was ACTUALLY trying to say:

"Why do BLACK people from Haiti and Africa come to the US and not WHITE people from Norway?"

15. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding Pro Debut

Home Page:
    You really don't understand how comparison works, do you? The idea is not that the two cases are exactly similar, they are supposed to be analogous from some perspective.

Here the point, to put it simply, was that you can't defend idiotic action merely by saying that Trump was elected because he speaks differently. Cos if we accept that premise, then we could defend him committing crimes, using the same reasoning.

But now it seems you have switched to saying that Trump is exactly like other presidents

cdogg187 likes this.
  16. lb 4 lb

So you’re basically saying that any person who acts classy and dignified and shows and treats his fellow human being respect is being fake. And please don’t throw out random acts to deflect what Trump did, we’re not talking about Clinton, we’re talking about Trump. If we were talking about Clinton I could point out the Monica Lewinsky issue that he took a ton of heat about.

Also say what you want about Clinton and Obama, both those guys carried themselves with class and respect and you could see they generally cared about their fellow man dispite what negative political positions they may have had to take at one point or another. See that is an excusable trait reserved for a President. Making a hard balanced decision the general public won’t like. That is something all Presidents have done. No other President has said or displayed the type of outlandish bigoted behavior that Trump has, dispite y’all claiming otherwise. If other Presidents have please either post their quote or just stop assuming it happened. Hell, even your old hero at the time George W Bush has done numerous things to help the people of Africa and yet Trump continues to behave like one of the more deplorable people on the planet and I’m sure some of you would and probably have condemned similar behavior from someone like Floyd Mayweather.

Also why do you keep bringing up the fact this was a leaked private conversation? If it was private that simply means this is how Trump really feels and since like you said Trump keeping it real led to his getting elected, what difference does it make whether this was a quote or private conversation? You see you’re working so hard to excuse and accept such terrible behavior that you keep contradicting yourself.

17. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

100%

18. panchyprsss

panchyprsss Pro Debut

Okay. I agree. You guys are WRONG and are also EVIL.

19. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    HAiti is still, as of today, a shithole.

Got a problem with that..........come up with the money to fix it, or get the fuck over it.

20. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:

Take a knee.

21. Anthony

Motherfucker
    You bring up other presidents acting dignified but then when bring up other presidents acting as you asks why? You want it both ways. I am not excusing his words. I am just not crying over them. My point is they what this president said and how he said is not even remotely worth the pretend outrage. Grow the fuck up. The Clintons stole hundreds of millions of dollars from Haiti and you want to cry about shithole? Right or wrong my ass

22. Anthony

Motherfucker
    They did. Clinton stole it.

Irish likes this.
  23. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:

Yeah, but don't you want to see a Woman president..................

24. panchyprsss

panchyprsss Pro Debut

Two Democrat lawmakers were the ones that leaked this comment to the press. Two other Republican lawmakers that were in that meeting have said they don't remember it like the Democrats and the press said. Trump have said he used strong language, but it wasn't like it has been portrayed. So this is a he said-he said situation that the media and Democrats are using as their newest attack since last week's book didn't got Trump impeached. Hell, the stupid race card used by implication, but Nancy Pelosi gets ignored for the same day using blatant explicit racist remarks about 'the five white guys' negotiating DACA. Ironically one of the 'five white guys' leaders is Pelosi's own #2 guy, Hoyer, who got offended by her words.

25. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Pelosi is a whore.

26. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    I think Hanson is correct. The Dems are now basically ensnared in a web of their own diversity-minority bullshit. They think a handful of Black Mexican Queer Jewish Female Penis-Denying Penis-Having Muslims are going to get them elected.

"5 White Guys....A Ha, A Ha , A Ha"..............Bye-Bye White-House.

27. Anthony

Motherfucker
    TFK: Those places are shit holes. This is an opportunity to bash trump more.

UGO: Oh so you are okay with shithole? What if the president said N!gger?

Do’h

Anthony: trump talks like a normal, every day person. He is not a Politician. It’s why he resonated with so many people.

UGO: well that’s bullshit. If he grabbed Hilary’s pussy, would that resonate and get him elected since politicians don’t do that?

Double do’h

28. panchyprsss

panchyprsss Pro Debut

All those countries ARE shitholes and you know it.

29. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    They don't get it. They simply don't get it.

It's like watching a guy putting on gloves and a hat and screaming "HEY!! IT'S COLD OUT THERE!!!"

Yes. It's why he's putting on the gloves and hat.

Trump calls it straight, then wades through the shitstorm that follows, thus endearing him to millions of people.

There's no actual mystery here.

30. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Trumps visit to London has basically been prevented by a known Islamist who is now Mayor of London to boot.

Trump just feeds off this stuff.