Russell Brand owns Bill Maher

Discussion in 'Political Disputation' started by ILLUMINATI, Oct 10, 2017.

1. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Amateur

Home Page:
    Maricon supremacist Cuckold Panchy would usually post these kind of videos if it was some crazy right wing nutjob doing the so called "owning" this one is a real purchase......

2. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    I dislike Maher, even when I agree with him because he's such a smarmy bastard and he's easily overwhelmed when he comes into contact with somebody who's actually smarter then him.

That said, what Russell Brand is saying, might have sounded compelling on the surface, but it carries zero weight with me. He's making excuses for liberals not voting, is what he's essentially doing.........like that's some form of actual protest.

I to am aghast at potential Sanders voters, voting for Trump out of spite for Hillary, or not voting at all. Yes, you actually do vote for the lesser of two evils you dumb fucks, otherwise you're voting for the greater of two evils (even by your absence), which makes zero fucking sense in my world. You're the reason that marmalade toned claymation project is in office right now.

The word "Owned" is used far too much on the internet these days. Far too much!

3. Double L

Double L Book Reader

I do not think the lesser of two evil argument is so clear cut. Presumably, the base's rejection of HRC will result in the party's moving further Left. But had hrc managed to win despite spitting in their faces, there would've been no such tendency - certainly less fervor. In that sense, the Left has made a difference by refusing to vote for hrc.

Hut*Hut likes this.
  4. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Thing i hate about maher is that he just seems so naive. If things were as black and white as he paints them, we wouldn't even have elections. He is either oblivious or in total denial as to the challenges the nation faces.

5. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Oh, they made a difference all right. They gave Supreme Court nomination possibilities to a madman, for possibly the next 8 years, which is counter-intuitive to any liberal agenda they might have for possibly the next several decades.

cdogg187 likes this.
  6. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    Double's idea has validity but I'm with nobes... the immediate price paid for this is too high IMO

That's why I reluctantly voted for Clinton

7. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Yup, even if you think Sanders got sandbagged by the Democratic establishment during the primaries (which he did), by the time the general elections take place, that should be rendered a moot point.

Democrats need new blood for the next election. Sad to say it, but they may have to run celebrity against celebrity, as loathsome as that sounds. Our attention spans are too short nowadays to do otherwise.

cdogg187 likes this.
  8. panchyprsss

panchyprsss Amateur

You are the biggest faggot here. Stop naming me in your snowflake threads, marica.

9. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    Brand is pretty annoying; like a hundred annoying stoners youve met in the kitchen of house parties with their lie-down faux radicalism couched in big sounding words. That said at least he had the sense to vote for corbyn so he's not completely irredeemable - I know a couple who refuse to even do that because 'nothing can change maaaaaan....im not endorsing the system'. Excruciating imbeciles. Weed induces a special kind of brain damage

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 4:41 PM
  10. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Brand is smart in an autistic, photographic memory, stream of consciousness type of way. He's also very punchable.

cdogg187 likes this.
  11. Slice N Dice

Slice N Dice Pro Debut

Myself and everybody else I know who smokes the green voted Corbyn. It was basically the "oi oiiii"'s who seemed to vote Tory.

12. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    This election clearly had consequences for the other side. The supreme court nominees alone are good enough for me to be happy about a trump win over Hilary. Just like im sure many on the other side would tolerate someone they think horrible in clinton in order to get those picks.

13. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    Hut must've been abused by a guy in a tie dyed shirt