Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey!!!

Discussion in 'Political Disputation' started by panchyprsss, May 10, 2017.

1. panchyprsss

panchyprsss Roberto Duran

Obama ruled with an iron fist and will not take a 'no' for an answer. Surrounded himself with fanatical loyalists that made sure Obama's orders were followed. He single handily destroyed this once great nation and lied so well (with the help of his adoring fans in the media) that you zombies still repeat the lie that he was a great leader.

2. Double L

Double L Book Reader

No. But you're talking like Trump should've left it to the politicians to get things done. As if they've done anything except fuck this place up so they could stay in office.

3. Terp

Terp WBC Champion

What? Lmao

4. Terp

Terp WBC Champion

"That plumber didn't fix my toilet right so I'm going to hire a mailman. He doesn't know shit about plumbing, but... you know... fuck the plumbers!"

5. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Yeah. Those expert politicans. Ha ha.

6. Terp

Terp WBC Champion

I guess that's the point entitled yet somehow disenfranchised white people like you were trying to make. Politicians are so useless we migh as well elect a joke and watch how there's no difference. Shows what everybody already knew; you're patriotism is bullshit code for white people and your complaints are all bullshit code for not liking the "less white" direction you think the country is moving in. You'd rather throw a monkey wrench in your own country than "lose control of the conversation".

It's cool though. Raging proletariat always get corralled one way or another. You can't win because you're defined by not doing it. Lol

7. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Ah. Now I see where you are coming from. Your argument about whether or not Trump is competent is really just a side bar of your real objection - and that is his policies which you are convinced are white supremacist. Hitler basically?

8. Terp

Terp WBC Champion

Um, yeah. That's exactly what I said.

9. panchyprsss

Former CIA agent Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer states that the Deep State has declared war on Trump and the White House and they need to recognize the current informational warfare they are facing right now.

10. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
  11. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Of course he was lying because we all know it did happen with the hillary clinton case.

12. Anthony

Motherfucker
    It just important to note how he said it would be a big deal if that happened and yet, it apprently happened but didnt know about it until after he was fired? Sure. And if it did happen and Comey didnt report it right away, he is in violation of the law.

13. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    Comey is 6'8... Just read that the other day... Had no idea he was so huge

14. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Yeah that dude is a fucking Giant. When i saw him introduced by Obama a few years back i thought the camera was in some funky angle and then dude came up and was towering Obama.

15. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Yeah. Comey is obviously full of shit.

16. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    It's crazy... That's not like "normal" big like 6'4 or whatever, that's some NBA shit

17. Anthony

Motherfucker
    lol yup. Im 6 you are like what 6 -2? I think TRP is like a giant at 6-4 and comey would tower all of us. But i would still wreck him.

18. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

So Donald Trump, unequivocally DID NOT try to influence Comey or anybody else in the intelligence community? That's what you're saying? Just want to get that straight, before we continue down a further path.

You hang on these little morsels you think are lies from other people, and you ignore it when Trump and his minions contradict themselves from one second to the next.

........but oh, that's just the evil media picking on The Trumpster.

19. Anthony

Motherfucker
    i dont think anyone is saying that. The point is there is no evidence of it. That is the whole point here. There is no evidence of anything.

20. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    No doubt... Comey may be a human skyscraper but I'd wrap him in a cocoon of horror and finish him off with a DDT

21. Baron

Baron Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    I'm personnally not convinced there was shady dealings with Russia to cooperate and start a smearing campaign directed against Hillary Clinton to favor Trump's candidacy. But, I strongly believe that Trump and his team are showing incredible amateurism in dealing with this. Let's admit it is really a witch hunt and Trump and co. are beyond reproach. Then, the probe will certainly lead to nowwhere, no matter who's handling it. Once it is clear there was no coordination between Trump's team and the Russian secret services, the political blow to Trump's opponents will be huge for obvious reasons. I feel it would heavily favor Trump's reelection. That's why there was no need to fire Comey if they were beyond reproach. Now, I really don't believe Comey's firing is a proof of anybody's guilt but it is a proof of Trump's incommensurable stupidity and his team's total lack of power to persuade him and restrain him.

Even if they have something to hide, it was extremely stupid to fire Comey at this point. It was a 100% winning bet to put more pressure on this investigation. I can't believe they couldn't figure that out.

Now they have Mueller handling this, who, by all accounts, is non-partisan and principled to the point of being annoying . The good news is that he'll return every stone and whatever will come out of his investigation will be reliable.

22. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Well they are Amateurs. Trump needs to surround himself with people that have served presidents before and have worked in the white house. I mentioned this before. I think eventually this will happen. But Comey needed to go. The guy was fucking up on so many levels that he himself was becoming the story. Great piece in the Atlantic today. Will Link in the bottom. Also, people need to realize that Comey is not an investigator. He is not an officer he is not an agent. He is the Director. The investigation is still ongoing by those that were conducting it. Maybe the timing was wrong, but either way, i find it hilarious that some democrats in congress, who labeled this guy incompetent, all of a sudden think he is good enough for the job.

Rosenstein's Case Against Comey, Annotated

23. Baron

Home Page:
    Whether he had to eventually go or not is not that important, that's the timing of the decision that was incredibly stupid. You said it yourself, he isn't an investigator, he's a manager (and accessorily a lawyer). It was obvious it would be linked to the russian probe and the cretin in chief confirmed that himself in his first interview after the decision was made(to add insult to injury...).

Mueller will act like a hound, there's no doubt about it. Remember how Clinton's special inquiry began? It wasn't about Lewinsky at all... Trump was safer with Comey at the head of the FBI during the probe. There would have been no added pressure for a special prosecutor.

24. Anthony

Motherfucker
    If Trump truly did nothing wrong, in his mind, he probably is not even thinking about optics. Besides, optics is something more a politician is concerned with. Like you and i both have said. he is an amateur on this.

25. Baron

Home Page:
    Strategic thinking isn't something exclusive to politics, it is a fundamental part of managing a large business.

26. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Strategy is plan that is put in place to achieve something. Not sure Trump thought he needed a strategy here.

27. Double L

Double L Book Reader

I think Trump was pissed that Comey wasn't more affirmative during his hearing that Trump was not under investigation. And that that's why he fired him.

What's funny is that many of the same people claiming that Trump is incompetent and an idiot also seem to be entertaining the possibility that he colluded with Russia with such brilliant stealth that there has yet to be any evidence of it discovered even after months of investigating and apparently surveillance that has been going on for even longer.

28. panchyprsss

I am 6' 3" and every time I was near my best friend's younger brother, who was a 6' 9" professional basketball player, I felt like a midget!