Wanna lose weight ? I'll tell you how.

Discussion in 'Training & Conditioning' started by BOSS, Nov 16, 2012.

1. BOSS

BOSS TBD

It's quite easy. It's all about your mental strenght. Learn to develop HATE towards food. See it as disgusting necessity rather than something pleasurable. Tell it to yourself so much you'll actually start believing it. Have 5 healthy small meals a day. With an occasional snack like an apple here and there if you chose to. And when you do eat , eat VERY slow. Enjoy and taste every bite slowly. When you feel hungry remind yourself how much you hate food and drink some water and occupy yourself with something. Clean the house or the garage or do something equally active. Also have a cheat day one day a week. I would recommend Sunday. And whatever you do don't feel guilty about it. Just go out and have fun with it. Just tell your wife you're going to the gym and go bang your ex or some other hot chick. Also Ideally you wanna do some cardio everyday (at first at least, you can ease up once you're close to your goal weight) I would say 30-45 minutes a day will suffice. Also depending on your current physical fitness you wanna do some weight training. I cut down to say 2 times a week (I already have muscle I don't need to go crazy I just need to concentrate on losing the fat) . See it's that simple. Forget diets, forget all this bullshit that's only meant to make people rich. Just do this and you will be good. Now go at it fatsos!

2. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

BOSS - I didnt know you were a salad-dodger?

3. Roll With The Punches

Roll With The Punches WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    any thoughts on intermittent fasting?

4. timmothysmith01

timmothysmith01 Leap-Amateur

A cardio workout is the best for weight loss. Cardio helps you to burn calories as soon as you want. You should have to do cardio exercise 5 times a week. A cardio workout is the most effective exercise to maintain your body's fitness. Cardio workout routines can final for the most effective 20-30mins.