Wilder - Zelenoff

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Rich ´Money´ Mustard, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    What was the 6'7" Wilder pissed off about??? A guy he could have called the Po-Leese about??? If Zelenoff broke into Wilders house and needed dealing with, I can accept that. But they could have picked him up and dumped him by the side of the road in this case, just not let him in the gym.

2. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

w/Out a Doubt he Would've...

The Internet & Social Media have Made the World SMALLER...It's Also Made Any Idiot w/the Ability to Type BRAVER...Hence, Charlie Zelenoff...

It'd Probably Take No More than 10-15 Minutes to Google Search the Gym Location of ANY Fighter, These Days...Shit, for $9.95, you Can Access Any PUBLIC RECORDS Database & Find Physical Addresses to Celebrity Residences...& Since Pretty Much ALL of them have Facebook/Twitter/Instagram Pages, they're MUCH More Accessible to Haters...

Back in Marciano's Day, a Fan's BEST Bet was Writing an Ugly Letter to Him, which Someone would've Likely DISCARDED, Prior to him Ever Getting Wind of It...Things are DIFFERENT Today...

Just like Anybody Else, Rocky Marciano Could Be Provoked to Anger by Everyday People...& if he was as Actively Involved in Social Media as MOST of Today's Athlete's Are & If Someone TROLLED Marciano Incessantly & Showed their Sorry Ass Up @ his Gym 1 Day, REED has Very Little Doubt Marciano Would've GLEEFULLY Put the Motherfucker in his Place...

REED:mj:

3. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    I agree with your principle, but I am not sure about Marciano per se. I have read this story about Marciano. Obviously it is impossible to know if it is totally true but it sounds believable

Rocky was in a bar with his friends, taking some beers. Some jackass then came to their table and began to yell at Rocky that he could beat him up right then and there. Rocky's friends urged him to put the guy to his place, but Rocky replied 'maybe you could, but wouldn't you rater sit down and have a couple of beers with us'. They had then drank together and had a talk and in the end the guy begged for Rocky's autograph, which he got.

Of course these situations are not analogous and had Rocky bee harassed continuously by the same guy he might have responded another way but I thought it was a cool story anyway

4. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

EVERYBODY Has a Threshold for Bullshit, Rocky Marciano Included...

If the Guy Continued to Berate Marciano (Day After Day), Got RACIAL w/Him, Questioned his Worth as a Fighter & THEN Showed Up to his Gym Wanting to FIGHT Him, @ SOME Point, Marciano Would've Obliged Him...

Zelenoff Sought Wilder Out, Pelted him w/Disrepect, Shittalk & Insults, then Showed Up to his Gym...REED Fails to See How Wilder Can Be Faulted in the LEAST, for Standing his Ground...Now, the 1st Few Times Zelenoff Verbally Engaged Wilder, Deontay Likely Found it COMICAL...But EVERYBODY's Buttons Can Be Pushed...

If Wilder HADN'T Whipped his Ass, Zelenoff Would Be Bragging to this Day How he "Punked Deontay Wilder"...& God Forbid Wilder Wins a Heavyweight Title Someday...Zelenoff Would Go to his Grave, Beating his Chest Saying "The Heavyweight Champion of the World DUCKED Me"...

Wilder Put just Enough Hurt on Zelenoff to END the Matter for Good...Didn't Hospitalize or Permanently Injure the Dude, but REED Feels Certain Charlie HASN'T Shittalked or Shown Up to Wilder's Gym Since...

FYI, that IS a Very Cool Marciano Story...

REED:shadow:

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Probably SHOULDN'T Admit this, but he has a Blue, Terry Cloth House Robe w/the Same Words Enscribed on the Back...

REED's the "World Champion" of his Home...

REED:scared2:

6. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    :lol:

7. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

Huh??
    How can you not have heard of him? :scratcher:
    Fightbeat's been championing him for years!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QC62H2opk3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/c4ofPHgghXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

8. SilentNight

SilentNight Undisputed Champion

Charlie Zelenoff is awesome. :lol:

9. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/c4ofPHgghXQ?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:lol: :lol: :lol:

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

It's More of mikE's CONTRARIAN BULLSHIT...

Sadly, EVERYBODY Has Heard of Charlie Zelenoff, by Now...

REED:palm:

11. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    How about Charlie Zelenoff vs. George Zimmerman. Battle of the racist Z's. Zimmerman was trying to cash in with a celebrity fight while he is still in people's memory.

I say Zelenoff KO2 Zimmerman.

12. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

:laugh11: :laugh11: :laugh11: at both videos.

Man, I forgot what a fucking fruitcake Zelenoff is.

But yeah, like REED said, no real boxing fan hasn't heard of Zelenoff. He's been an internet boxing legend for years now. That Hatley fight, his only pro fight, was all the way back in 2008.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  13. mikE

mikE "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Dickhead, I said I've heard of him, I just know nothing of him. I doubt he's been in this forum much at all.

14. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

What's there to Know???...

Zelenoff's an Attention Whoring TROLL, just like You...Only he's MUCH Better @ It...

15. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    :partie:

16. mexican wedding shirt

:lol: :bears:

17. mexican wedding shirt

Yeah, Zelenoff is far more koo and entertaining than mikE.

18. mexican wedding shirt

We should try and swap mikE for Zelenoff.

19. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Charlie Zelenoff is the "Flavor Flav of Boxing"...

Flav is the Court Jester of Hip Hop, Who's Parlayed that into 30 Years of Celebrity, Albums, Awards, T.V. Shows, etc...All the While, People Still CAN'T Quite Figure Out if Flav's REALLY as "Throwed Off" as he Portrays or if the Joke is On US???...He's a TERRIBLE Emcee, yet Most Public Enemy Fans Know EVERY Lyric to Flav's Songs...REED was Rhyming Along to "911 is a Joke" the Other Day & his 15 Year Old Thought he'd LOST his Mind...

Charley Zelenoff is Every Bit as Over-the-Top & ABSURD as Flav Is...But Being Honest, it WOULDN'T Surprise REED @ All if Some Boxing Promoter Eventually Offered Zelenoff 6 Figures to Fight Somebody...Some CIRCUS Like Bullshit, Undoubtedly, but it'd SELL..."Zelenoff vs. Zimmerman", like Caligula Said....Zelenoff's Beaten the Boxing Community into "Bolivian" w/his Videos & as MWS Noted, Dude's Kept his Name Out There for 10-15 YEARS Now...

REED Personally Knows 4-5 Anonymous FEMALE Fighters, That would Beat the Brakes Off Zelenoff Tomorrow, but that's NOT Even the Point w/Him...We ALL Know Zelenoff Can't Fight, yet MOST Of Us Would Be "Interested" in a Bout of His...If there was a $5-$10 Internet PPV of his, Not Only Would Fighbeaters Watch, MOST Hardcore Fans (40 or YOUNGER) Would Watch...Peep the # of VIEWS Zelenoff Videos Generates...

He's a COMPLETE & UTTER JOKE, Devoid of Even a TRACE of Boxing Wherewithal, yet If the Right Marketing Opportunity Presented Itself, the Joke MIGHT Be on US, in the End...

REED:scared:

20. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    flavor flav is more talented than zelenoff. the fact that you know the lyrics to some of his songs proves that.

21. mikE

mikE "Twinkle Toes" McJack

You've a brilliant promoting mind. I think you should promote this bout and pay Zelenoff the six figures.

22. mexican wedding shirt

That's pretty funny, I guess there is a similarity. I wonder if Zelenoff is a crackhead like Flav? Who do you think would win in a fight out of Flav and Zelenoff?

[​IMG]

23. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Suuuuurely, You Liked the Old School, 1950's Terry Cloth Robes Fighters Wore, w/their Names & Other Writing on the Back???...COOLEST Shit REED Had Ever Seen, as a Child...

Mrs. REED Purchased a Terry Cloth Robe & Used to Laugh when REED Joked about Getting "World Champion" Put on the Back...The Day REED Followed Through w/It, She Made him SWEAR to Never Wear it Outside of the House & Other than Occasionally Wearing it to Check the Mail, REED Obliges...

REED Walks Sloooooooooow when he Does It, Though...

REED:shadow:

24. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    eventually someone will swipe that robe and change its embroidery to read "N. Texas Interim Fedalatin World Champion"

25. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

:giggle:

26. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Nah, REED's a Part-Time Matchmaker...

Promoters Actually HAVE Money to Risk...BIG Difference...

27. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

1st of All, this is Probably the WRONG Forum for Such a PRESTIGIOUS Mythical Matchup...

To the Point, REED's Betting Flav has that Wild, Crackhead UNPREDICTABILITY About Him, but @ the Same Time, he's like 50 or OLDER...Flav's Probably Got No More than 1 1/2-2 GOOD Rounds in Him, Then it's ALL Zelenoff...

Aside from UNWAVERING Self Belief, Zelenoff's BIGGEST "Strength" is his Ability to Maintain DISTANCE...He'd Tire an Overly Aggressive Flav Out, then STOP his Old, Fatigued Ass in 5 or So...

28. SilentNight

SilentNight Undisputed Champion

The best part about Zelenoff is that he has somehow avoided being knocked out. He's fought scrubby journeyman boxers, former world level boxers and now a heavyweight contender and has still yet to give the people that one satisfying toe curling knock out where he's actually stretched.

That just adds to the mystique IMO :lol:

29. mexican wedding shirt

It's funny you mention that, because I was just about to post the one thing you have to give Zelenoff - scrawny looking nutcase that he is - he seems to have a pretty good chin :lol:

He took a pretty decent left hook from a big, powerful, pro heavyweight and somehow didn't get KO'd. An "average man" would have been KTFO by that left hook.

Zelenoff :bears:

30. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

It's Something People WANT to See Happen...Zelenoff Could SERIOUSLY Milk $50 Grand or So, if he Played his Cards Right...

REED:hammert: