Witch hunt against president Trump

Discussion in 'Political Disputation' started by Rainmaker, May 19, 2017.

1. Rainmaker

Rainmaker Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    It seems like a group of Democrats, Republicans and major media outlets are all working together to oust president Trump. I have never seen anything like this in my life. It looks like a witch hunt.
    What do you think?

2. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

I think Turks are Arabs, not Europeans.

3. panchyprsss

panchyprsss Roberto Duran

It is the globalist's Deep State doubling their efforts to remove Trump from office BY ALL MEANS NECESARY. According to former CIA agent Col. Tony Shaffer we have now a full frontal informational warfare from ALL liberal media outlets in collusion with the Democrats, never Trumpers and some corrupt Republicans in the Congress (like McCain). Per Shaffer if Trump and his White House cabinet don't act fast in recognizing and repealing this Obama leftover deep State, this administration is doomed.

4. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    Lol

5. Destruction and Mayhem

Do you remember that time when Rainmaker made it his personal crusade to convince everyone that Turks were white people? lol. The guy devoted an entire week to it, posting all manner of pictures of Turkish people to prove his case. THAT...in addition to the Kangal Dog obsession, is when I realized that he was crazy.

6. Rainmaker

Rainmaker Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    It was more trolling than being really serious.
    Race is absolutely not important.

I have written a lot of crazy shit in the passed

7. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    It seems like a group of Democrats, Republicans and major media outlets are all working together to oust president Assad. I have never seen anything like this in my life. It looks like a witch hunt.
    What do you think?

Now get ready for Double L and Panchy to have mental breakdowns after reading what I just typed.

:emoji_pray:

:emoji_sunglasses:

8. panchyprsss

Applying your liberal lunatics most favorite response, 'You are an idiot'.

9. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Anybody with common fucking sense is a liberal to you...................so thank you. ;) :crafty:

10. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Donald Trump......."The Common Sense President" LOL!

11. panchyprsss

As you can see the libturds in this forum continues their same tactic of diverting the attention of the explosive topic towards attempts to ridicule the subject they don't even want to touch with a ten feet pole.
    Only liberals claim to be the sole possessor's of common sense which makes them even more delusional.
    You are welcome, asshole!:p

12. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    Why bother attempting to reason with somebody who is too ignorant to comprehend anything? Better just to call you a moron and hope that everyone as stupid as you dies off so the world can be a better place...

13. Double L

Double L Book Reader

It just exposes the lack of respect the Dems and media have for democracy.

14. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

"Democracy?"

Jesus wept!

15. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    Facts and truth aren't decided by votes

16. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Democracy says Trump won, so he gets to act the total cunt................because..............wait for it.................."there are consequences to elections".......or that's what you guys keep saying.

There are also consequences for acting the total cunt. Being roasted by the media and other politicians and his colleagues is that consequence.

17. Double L

Double L Book Reader

So you are saying Trump deserves to have phony allegations leveled against him because he is a cunt?

18. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Home Page:
    You wouldn't know a phony allegation from a real one if panchy posted a photoshopped picture of Hillary Clinton beheading a marine

19. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Trump allows Russian spymaster in Oval Office a day after firing Comey, kicks out American "Fake Media", allows in Russian "Real Media", reveals a bunch of shit to piss off the Isreali's (whether you think it "legal" or not), simply to show the size of his ego dick, and you guys are hanging your hat on this fucking man baby to lead this country.

Oh no, they're bullying the boss baby, he can't possibly defend himself by actually acting diplomatic and presidential.

He's draining the swamp alright.

20. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Do you agree with Feinstein and Waters that there is no proof, no facts, no "truths" that show collusion between Trump and Russia? Do you think they're just getting around to finding those things now?

21. panchyprsss

First of all it was your prior Muslim Commie in the WH the one who coined the phrase 'Elections have consequences'. Is Trump a total cunt for signing more executive orders in the shortest timespan ever than any prior president? is he a total cunt for working non-stop like an energizer bunny trying to fulfill campaign promises during his first 100 days? are you still butthurt about the 'sexist' campaign remarks about hateful Rosie O'Donnell & Crooked Hillary Clinton? or he is a total cunt because he keeps irritating you with his tweets?
    The Media has been roasting him since the day he announced his candidacy aspirations. Demoncraps have been roasting him since day one too and the Never Trumpers like McCain will never give him any credit. But now is different as these groups have joined the globalist Obama Shadow Government in an unified attack of LIES to bring him down by all means. All the hordes of hell have risen against the one chosen democratically to be the president.

I believe that God puts and removes world leaders according to his will. And if it is the will of God that Trump was elected president to fulfill a purpose, then those who conspire against must be careful that they are not be found plotting against God's will.

22. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    LOL! Panchy I can't read that shit. You're mental. Entertaining but mental.

23. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    I don't think this is even close to Watergate, and much like Watergate, Dems should be careful what they wish for.

They got shut of Nixon, in came Model Z Ford, he fucking Pardons the guy, then we get 4 years of Mr Nice Peanuts and then 3 straight Rep Admins.

Hilary should be worried about what comes out in the wash.......I wouldn't be surprised if the prime movers against Trump are senior Reps who want him gone AND senior Democrats harmed too.

24. Destruction and Mayhem

I can tell by the way you obsess over certain things and the random crazy shit you post that you're not trolling or anything but are simply doggone nuts! You're either a manic depressive or you are autistic. There is definitely something....

25. Double L

Double L Book Reader

With all the shit they're uncovering about the prior administration, I would not be surprised if this whole Russia thing turns out to be a giant attempt to deflect and cover up Obama's crimes. The HRC investigation was certainly not on the up and up. The Iran deal is starting to look illegal. The unmasking and surveillance of political opponents. Now they're saying the Obama admin broke the law by refusing to hire veterans for certain positions. Media really is an opposition party.

26. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
  27. panchyprsss

Tell me if this is not a blatant political propaganda ambush from the media.

TIME magazine cover for this week:

[​IMG]

and The Washington ComPost just got caught, AGAIN, spreading lies when it came up with this headline:

Report: GOP House Leader suggested Putin was paying Trump on 2016

Well, that GOP leader, Kevin McCarthy, immediately tweeted shutting down the 'report' stating is a bad attempt at a joke during an informal, off the record chat with colleagues. Still the rest of the FAKE NEWS media outlets, acting as the biased partners in crime Echo Chamber that they are, ran away with this 'report' and barely acknowledges the disclaim from McCarthy himself!

28. panchyprsss

You remind me of the Jehovah Witnesses: they always want to be heard about their 'truth', but when you try to have them listen to an argument that contradicts their doctrines, they don't want to listen as they have been indoctrinated not to listen to anyone that might have them question their own beliefs.

29. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Verily, most of the Colbert-Noah etc combine is weak, unimaginative drivel. These guys are fucking LEGO, little stop-motion clowns with a style jerkier than the love-child of Jermaine Taylor and Vitali Klitschko.

They aren't funny, they aren't witty, they aren't incisive.

Ironically, their presence is indicative of the general downward trend in quality that we are witnessing across most spheres of activity, be it politics, the arts etc.

Shitty representatives, shitty comedians, shitty products etc.

If Jackie Mason stood up and put the boot into Trump for an hour every week, Trump would have a problem very quickly

Mason might be a reactionary turd but he'd rip Trump a new one in far grander fashion than these morons.

30. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page: