Eubank Vs Pascal, who is better?

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by mexican wedding shirt, Mar 18, 2015.

?

Who is a better fighter, Eubank or Pascal?

1. Eubank

70.6%
  2. Pascal

29.4%
  1. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Guys, start a fag topic in the fag forum ... Keep general discussion free of cagefighting trash

2. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

Agreed. There's a spandex toe-bending ankle-twisting forum here for that.

3. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Exactly, those who wish to step to this, face the gay, watch your cock rise and fall are welcome in their own special forum

4. mikE

mikE "Twinkle Toes" McJack

5. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    I'm not clicking on your queer link, faggot

Go discuss toe-bending and desperately seeking Susan fingerless cagefighting gloves in the proper locale

6. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard As Fuck

step to this :atu:

7. loadedgloves

loadedgloves "Twinkle Toes" McJack

the 3 biggest idiots on this forum voted predictably

8. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

says the coscksucker who's naive enough to think that a savage pedophile talked to god:l1:

Now fuck off and go do one of your patented virgnity test on your daughter.

But seriously, how come this child is not banned yet. I haven't seen one worthwhile contribution from him. the only thing he does is insulting other posters, like the pathetic little bitch he is

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  9. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

10. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

joM, how do you feel that Panchy is the only guy to agree with you and your brother? :popcorn:

11. Jesus of montreal

Have you read the thread?? hes not the only one who agree with us. And also, considering that half the poster in here are british, and that a quarter of the other half are so bitter about their current life, that they idealise the past, it doesnt mean much. But still, i must admit that it does baffles me. One is an european level fighter, the other is a world class fighter. Silvio branco is about the same caliber of fighter that eubank fought throught his career. Eubanks struggled whith this kind of opposition constantly, and robbed quite a few, while pascal destroyed him. It seems that people only rebember Eubank first fight against benn (a green benn who didnt knew yet how to paced himself, and who faded badly down the stretch, i must add) and completely forget about the rest of his career ( which, to their defense, is completely forgettable). Eubank had flash of brilliance, where he makes you think that he might be a quite special fighter, yet, he was unable to sustain it, even against very weak opposition. Its sad to admit, but pascal would be more well regarded in here if he never challenged himself, and only fought weak opposition, like eubank did. Same thing happens with hatton. Most consider him inferior to jc, but when he was fighting calzaghe level of opposition, he looked better and won easier than calzaghe did. Yet, he gets punish in the ranking cause he challenged himself and lost to the very best.

12. Haymaker

Haymaker WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

I voted Pascal, just for the hell of it.

13. Punk

There's only one way to solve this argument.....yeah pants off bros, let's cage fight.

14. loadedgloves

Original, creative, and of course, very relevant. Welcome to the "oh yeah, well YOUR MOZLEM" club. Weren't you saying something about Amir Khan and bigotry the other day?

"Not impressing a universally acknowledged idiot" is not a bannable offense on most forums.

15. Jesus of montreal

it's very relevant, since it shows your stupidity that you believe in such fairy tale.
    Not to mention that you're the same idiot who tried to correct me (wrongly, I must add) on my use of the term proxy variable, which was laughable considering the gulf in education between us. So typical of a fool who want to look knowledgeable and only manage to humiliate himself.

But anyway, i've lost enough times with a bitter little loser like you. Just to let you know, I'm more educated, better looking, makes a better salary, have more success with woman, and i'm in better shape than you are. Not to mention that I could kick your ass without breaking a sweat. No wonder you're so obsessed with me. Sad that you're such a failure, that the best thing you can do to redeem your self-esteem is troll on a boxing message board

16. loadedgloves

It's funny enough on its own that you edited this post, and it still looks like it was written by a 4th grader in Albania (hint: reference bolded portions). But it's seriously hilarious when you factor in that much of the post was dedicated to how educated and intelligent you are.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, re: "proxy variable." You also don't know what I look like, what kind of shape I'm in, and have no idea what I make. I've rarely ever spoken to you here. I'm gonna assume you're drunk. It's either that, or you're using me as a facet of a composite character you've created in your mind to help you keep track of all the people who call you an idiot.

17. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    Great chat here, great chat.

18. Jesus of montreal

Well it's no wonder you dont rebember, since you're an idiot. And while it's true i dont know much about you, the little i know is enough to convince me that you're a fat ugly failure, who's married to a fat ugly whore. And you're a pedophile, since you claimed that it was acceptable to insert a finger into his daughter vagina to make sure she's still a virgin.

19. loadedgloves

:lol: this reminds me of senile/drunk/confused old Iron Sheik ranting angrily at a make-believe Ultimate Warrior on Stern

20. mexican wedding shirt

Of course I have.

Only 2 other people voted for Pascal, both Puerto Rican, and both probably haven't even seen either one of them fight, and voted randomly :popcorn:

The other people on the thread agreed that Eubank is overrated, but none of them actually agreed that Pascal is better.

You're literally insane if you think Eubank is a European level fighter. Admittedly, his resumé is patchy and doesn't live up to his talent level, but at his best he was an excellent, world class fighter, clearly better than Pascal.

I guess Chris is a bit like Judah in that regard, highly talented but a bit of an underachiever. Though Chris is of course better and tougher. Calzaghe is in that category too, despite being undefeated, his resumé doesn't really reflect his ability. He also has just 2 notable wins, Kessler and Hopkins.

21. mexican wedding shirt

:lol:

22. mexican wedding shirt

Just pants off, or pink speedos on?

23. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard As Fuck

:lol:

24. loadedgloves

Eubank was indeed a lot like Zab, in the sense that some nights he was on fire, & some nights he just didn't show up. If you think Eubank at his best would be troubled by Amaral, you probably think Dave Tiberi was a better fighter than James Toney.

25. Jesus of montreal

Elite fighter dont struggle and/or rob fighters like close (2x), rocchigianni, malinga, schommer, thornton , sherry and amaral (never saw the last 2 fights but heard they were terrible robbery, especially the amaral one)
    These guys are either at about the same level than silvio blanco or a lot worse, and we saw how pascal destroyed him without any problems

None of these guys would be competitive with pascal, except probably malinga

I actually love the guy, cause of his weird charisma, but the reality doesnt even come close to match the hype he gets. These bad performances are not flukes, he badly struggled or needed a gift against every semi decent (if even that)fighter he fought. The lone exception being the first benn fight, which is, considering how the rematch went and the rest of his career, pretty much a fluke. The only reasons hes so highly rated are his charisma and popularity.

Hell, with different judges, he could have had five consecutive losses (benn, close x2, amaral, malinga and rocchigianni). Im not saying he deserved to lost all these fights, but they were all close disputed decisions, and they wouldnt have been much outcry if he lost them all. He's not much more than an euro level fighter, and hes insanely overrated. As much as i hate calzaghe, he clearly was a better fighter than eubank, and so is jean pascal, who for all his flaws, only lost and/or struggled against the truly elite (minus a few times when he was still green), and always gave a good account of himself.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  26. Punk

Maybe like this.

[​IMG]

27. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
  28. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    :pray: Face the gay

29. Azazel

Azazel "Twinkle Toes" McJack

No doubt, everytime I have the misfortune to read one of his posts, it's alway's some pathetic e-war with another poster (usualy Irish or Boss who are at least funny). Probably the same case as the guy who had an autitic kid who used to post here (forgot his user name). Was alway's triying to act like some tough guy on the web and when his real identity was leaked, no surprise, he was the biggest fairy you could imagine. But at least, that guy made some valid from time to time

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  30. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    :atu: