Brand new modern fitba 2018-19 thread!! SEE YOU!!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Jimmy, Jun 21, 2018.

1. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Parathas???????

2. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Indian pancakes.

3. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
  4. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    Like really thin naan bread. Fry them with some coconut oil, top dolla

5. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    All I kept thinking about was Piranhas

6. Jimmy

Jimmy The Greatest of Are Times

I'm still a bit confused by it all but basically the Nations League provides teams with a second chance to make Euro 2020. For example, if Denmark finish bottom of their Euro 2020 qualifying group, they will still make the Euro 2020 qualifying playoff round because they finished top of their Nations League group.

7. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    But wouldn't there be another team then which loses a spot as a consequence? Did they expand the number of teams in the final tournament? Just seems utterly pointless ... might as well just make more qualifying matches

8. Jimmy

See that's where it gets quite confusing. You have 16 spots to fill and there are 16 teams who are guaranteed to at least make the playoffs, unless they finish in the top 2 of their qualifying group (then they automatically qualify for Euro 2020). If say England win their qualifying group, their qualifying spot will go to the next highest ranked team (based on the Nations League ranking system, I think). It's something like that anyway.

The main tournament expanded to 24 teams in 2016 from 16 teams in 2012.

9. Jimmy

I meant to say England's playoff spot will go to the next highest ranked team.

10. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    England vs Holland tomorrow.

What a fucking debacle that tournament is.

I bet Kane and Hendo and VVD just want to go on holidays.

11. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Irish radio coverage of the incident between Rob Harris of the Press Association and how he had a falling out with Pep Guardiola.

The guy hosting the radio show was basically run out of RTE {Irish state broadcaster, like CBC or BBC} on account of wanting to ask hard questions about Guardiola and City...and that was on pure football grounds.

So.....after City destroyed Watford in the FA Cup...Rob Harris jumped on Guardiola who wasn't expecting it.

Basic back story is that Man City have been making large "Off the Book" payments to managers at the club and this goes all the way back to old managers like Mancini from 9 years ago.

This is a tweet from Rob Harris from under an hour ago at the time of my writing:-

Man City apparently provided some conflicting answers to UEFA investigators. City, though, now made a push for the Court of Arbitration for Sport to block the case - challenging legitimacy of the investigation, which is based on leaked messages

cdogg187 likes this.
  12. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

lol absolutely.

If I was either manager I wouldn't even call them up.

cdogg187 likes this.
  13. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    AP Sources: Man City asks court to block UEFA case

Manchester City has launched a legal challenge to block UEFA’s pursuit of a Champions League ban for violating soccer’s spending regulations, The Associated Press has learned.

The Premier League champion has asked the Court of Arbitration for Sport to throw out the case that UEFA’s independent investigators passed to a panel of judges, people with knowledge of the case told the AP. They spoke on condition of anonymity because details of the ongoing investigation are confidential.

City is challenging UEFA’s right to send the Financial Fair Play case from the investigatory to adjudicatory chamber for a sanction to be imposed, the people said. The Abu Dhabi-owned club is claiming there is no case to answer, challenging the legitimacy and haste of the investigation.

14. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Kane was reserving himself for this critical game. FFS.

15. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    But happens if say you finish second in your Euro qualification group (which means qualifying ordinarily) but you get tonked in this other tournament and finish last? Anything? If there's no negative outcome for you in that scenario, why would you compete earnestly in this tournament? After all, UEFA's whole rationale is that nobody wants to see a bunch of friendlies

16. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Documents proving that the company that was sponsoring Man City was making payments to Man City who in turn returned the payments to an owner of Man City, a member of the Royal Family.

Yes, totally legit.

cdogg187 likes this.
  17. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Trees are being shook, pickings beginning to drop from branches ... hardened investigative journalists are asking questions, doing the job and puppeteers are getting nervy ...

We may yet see the curtains pulled back on Shitty and PSG and maybe the disgusting western capitalist endorsement of Oil-rich Islamofascist monarchist thuggery that is the the 2022 World Cup

18. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Argentina 78 was Disneyland compared to this debacle

19. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    IF it goes to the Court for Sports Arbitration, then it becomes a matter of public record rather than an internal disciplinary matter between UEFA and Manchester City, PBUH LTD.

If that happens, expect all the dirt from the past 10 years to get bandied about like so much dirty laundry.

cdogg187 likes this.
  20. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Argentina 78 was totally self-contained and Holland still had a chance to batter them in the fucking final. Italy also beat Argentina 1-0 in that tournament.

The bent-ness of Argentina 78 comes down to the Peru game, basically. It was a one-off, self-contained example of vulgar nationalism which wasn't even fully effective, it was limited and could have been totally extinguished by Holland in the final, and the final was straight.

This shit today.......is unfettered.

21. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    "City have invested £1.2bn net.....Watford £150m"

Yeah. That's TEN TIMES.....it used to be if it was TWICE the size there was a problem.

cdogg187 likes this.
  22. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Here's the actual confrontation, happens..........a few seconds in, listen to some fucking clown from the club getting involved.....Guardiola won't answer the question and tries to fob it off on the basis of "WE won shit, so who cares".....

cdogg187 likes this.
  23. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    This is why free press doesn't exist in places like China, Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc etc ... it's also why your BUTTBUDDY Trump wishes like crazy he could make it disappear here

24. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

That's another big problem. If billionaires can hide money from governments one would think it would be a lower level of difficulty to do so with football authorities, and that's even if you don't put corruption into the equation.

cdogg187 likes this.
  25. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    And Celtic, with the tenth best attendance in Europe? Probably 50 times ... hence, tedious minnows

26. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:

In fairness, CNN are shit. The fact that Trump hates them is no reason not to write proper stuff.

27. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    CNN? He hates all press except those that protect him ... Fox, for example... CNN is like Reuters compared to that shit and I hate CNN ... No elected official in modern American history has ever so prolifically lied or accused the press of having done so, this is objectively true ... Trump probably golfs with Sheikh Monsour, waxing poetic about great it would be to crush dissent if only this pesky constitution wasn't in the way

28. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

How many times has Man City been in the top 5 of English football in their entire history? Once or twice? Maybe not even a single time.

Obscene amounts of money pour in and now they're among the top clubs in the word season after season.

We don't need a team of forensic accountants to figure it out. Legally yes, but the only people who think everything is on the up and up are either at the zenith of naivety or are a fan of a club that uses similar tactics.

cdogg187 likes this.
  29. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    "Tremendous slavegirl harem... yuge, beautiful... the best harem ... you can ask anybody"

30. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Right

Which is why cunts like Mustard are so idiotic with their "Liverpool 750 Mill... Spurs 600 Mill... blahblahblah" wind up shit ... First off, those amounts as big as they are, they're literally nowhere close to Shitty ... in Spurs case, literally HALF

More importantly, you know why Liverpool are relatively rich? Because they've a shitload of league titles, cups and European silverware, most of which they claimed before the Premier League was a thing... their value comes from their name and history... Spurs value also comes from their status established over a century ... the status is less than Liverpool's as you'd expect it to be... Shitty's value (which again
    Is massively larger) is completely artificial, totally a contrived product of being owned by a sovereign STATE

Slice N Dice likes this.