Brand new modern fitba 2018-19 thread!! SEE YOU!!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Jimmy, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    OH NO YOU DINT!!

Agreed on the other fronts, they are all black, they are all full of shit and they don't know their fucking jobs and are convinced that every bit of difficulty is racism and think the rules are there for them to look at and for everyone else to adhere to. Too much emphasis on their fucking bangles and weaves and no bit of attention given to their jobs. Show up at 10, gone by 4, nothing done in the meantime.

Fucking talentless useless cunts.

3-0 England, I hope this completley fucking falls apart now.

Cameroon should have been down to 10 after a few minutes. Clear elbow to the mouth.

Steve-Dingo likes this.
  2. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    England were clearly put off by the tantrums and lost their way completely for the first 15 minutes.

3. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    It all depends. If it's small money and he can come back in then why not.

He was a MUCH better player for Liverpool than for Barcelona.

It's true though that Firmino was better for Liverpool than Coutinho, that's been obvious now for about a year.

4. Steve-Dingo

Steve-Dingo Wizard of Oz

That group huddle to discuss the perceived affside injustice wiz petulant beyond belief. Ref shouldae starred carding 'em. They DIDNAE learn anything aftae half time and fell apart worse than Gazza when he wiz yellow carded and kenned he wiz ootae the 1990 final.

Hut*Hut likes this.
  5. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Onguene at it again late in the game, This is the same tramnp fromn the water bottle incident. She's now actually screeching like a vixen at an England player after one of her OWN players committed an off the ball foul.

The last two VAR decisions have been fiddled to prevent this degenerating into a total calamity......one penalty which should have been given for England and one red-card for Cameroon.

An utter farce of an event.

Players don't know the rules, officials are afraid of them, total loss of discipline at all levels.

6. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Ironically that was against Cameroon......who blew it by allowing ill discipline to creep into their game.

30 years later on, they need to tell the women how losing your head and not knowing the rules is some fatal shit.

7. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    EDIT: he lost his mind vs Germany, but Cameroon did unravel vs England in the preceding game.

8. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Looks like Rafa is off.

9. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    More fucking nonsense.

10. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    GOD! Everytime the ball goes in the fucking net..........the whistle is blown and there's a debate.

It's gone mad. They've wrecked it.

11. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    I like the Milfy french coach.

12. meetthefeebles

meetthefeebles Drunken Geordie Bastard

Confirmed. Can't blame him. He's been misled, constantly, by liars and conmen. He's done an excellent job here.

MTF

13. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Yeah just saw it on the BBC right now. I think George Aligiyah might be next, he doesn't look too good.

14. Slice N Dice

Slice N Dice Big stiff idiot

He was definitely better for Liverpool, and yeah he would be a good squad player but he doesn't see himself as a squad player. I say fuck it, get somebody better, there are MANY better players than Coutinho, you're European Champions FFS.

15. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    My man on the inside says Tierney being forced out by lawwell, will be at Arsenal soon. Beyond depressing.

16. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Obviously they'll turn that profit into a spate of shrewd signings

17. Steve-Dingo

Steve-Dingo Wizard of Oz

JEWD signings! Am Ah (sic) rite?

...sorry.

cdogg187 likes this.
  18. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    Poor Kieran. Jungle love, unrequited.

19. Steve-Dingo

Steve-Dingo Wizard of Oz

Ah’m feasting on the continued ootrage generated ba the England v Cameroon games yesterdee... one laddie, called ‘beer farts’ (non capitalised) from ‘Wealthy Suberbia’, wrote the following:

‘I agree with the Cameroon players. Fifa is r.@cist. They are under represented at this world cup, too many white nations and people. What happened to equal representation. Teams with BAME players should automatically make it through to the quarter final stage.’

Hut*Hut likes this.
  20. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

I love how people seem to ignore that it's skill based competition. If they actually followed the sport they'd know that based upon quality and results they are actually overrepresented.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  21. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

If Benitez only requested a leaking toilet at St James Park be repaired it would still have halted negotiations.

Let it keep trickling until we can find a really cheap plumber.

22. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    It suggests to me that Benitez either knows the deal with the Arabs won't go through or doesn't want to work for them.

Cameroon FA came out and said that what Cameroon did "Shamed African Football".

A very problematic statement in and of itself.

23. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    As some of you may know I have been doing a bit of Law reading recently and some of the books are very imposing and a bit out of date, so I made some enquiries online about getting some real top-of-the-range notes on Land Law and a few other bits.

I find this website, Adverts.ie and there's this guy selling notes......"I got the best grades in Ireland, I got the most points at Leaving Cert [SAT/A-Levels etc] I got 4 years experience as a solicitor, I am the man...etc".

There's a description and a few buttons....see the photo immediately below.

[​IMG]

So I am looking at this and I am thinking, what the fuck, no harm done, €5 for a set of notes, it's the price of a cup of coffee, what could go wrong.

So I see the "ASKING PRICE" and I meet it, €5.

But before I do this, I see, stuck on at the bottom of his advertisement, that the asking price is in fact €10. But this price is very obscure. And the most visible and most boldly displayed mention of money is "Asking Price, €5"- a fact exacerbate by the leaving open to the buyer the option to pay any figure in fact, above or below this.

[​IMG]

So I bang in an offer.....€5. I hit the button. I get this message that my offer has been accepted. Nothing happens. I send messages...nothing happens. So I resubmit my offer and the next thing I know the dude has accepted "Two" offers and we are moving forward all of a sudden.

[​IMG]

I call myself "Charlie Gove" out of mad respect for Michael Gove, the Secretary for Cocaine in the UK.

Bear in mind I initially want to just buy 1 set of notes and see if they were any good.

Now, before we get down to brass tacks, a few words about the basic law, to begin with. Forget about prices and being suckered into 2 buys etc, for now.

The website was saying "Make an Offer"...........the advertisement itself is what we would call an "Invitation to Treat", that is to say, an invitation to come forward and make an offer to somebody who has advertised what they have to sell.

When I make my offer, it can be revoked at any point up to acceptance, but it cannot be rejected post-acceptance.

As you can see.........my offer of €5 was clearly accepted. The consideration I provided was that I took the time to read the advertisement and exposed myself to a financial transaction to the benefit of the advertiser.

So, clear contract, right?

Listen to this......I send the guy a PM, which is how this thing works, and I ask him about the discrepancy in the listed, boldly-advertised price and the price advertised in the small print.

He says that he can't change the bold price, and the price which applies is the one in the small print, which, yes, you have guessed it, is the higher price.

[​IMG]

24. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    The law here is very simple. He's being a cunt. He's in breach of contract, I offered €5 and he accepted, but these creeps {the notes aren't his, by the way, he's felched them from some study course in Dublin} try to take advantage of kids who are desperate for a bit of paper before the exam cos they've pissed the year away in the bars and clubs or they are genuinely struggling with their material.

The notes are OK, but mine are better, I just don't know if I've got 2 months per subject.

There was a case in 1975, Thornton, wherein the Judge went so far as to say "Nobody reads the small print...that's a fiction"

Fucking shsyter. It's not a case of "Buyer Beware" because he had two prices listed and I am entitled to rely on the smaller price especially where that is the more prominently displayed and IN ANY EVENT he accepted that price I offered.

Like I say it cracks me up. The emails had the name "Rory Lyons" on them but I can't find any solicitor in County Cork with that name.

25. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Think I just found the little shit......

26. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Wow

27. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    It was England's fault for not preparing for Cameroon.

ESPN, the lost and found of morons.

28. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    This Japanese side is like the Japanese Army. It' can't fucking finish.

29. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    It's hard not feel sorry for the Japs, but you've GOT TO TAKE YOUR CHANCES in this business.

Harsh but that's the game. No medals for bashing the bar from 4 yards.

30. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Jonathan Pearce....."You have to feel sorry for Japan"....no you don't. I do feel sorry for them but I don't have to. So many chances.