>>>>>NBA<<<<< 2019 - 2020 SEASON

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

Clippers had to pull the trigger. They’ve been irrelevant for decades.

2. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Guess Who His FAVORITE Player Is???...

REED:Cry111:

3. Neil

Neil tueur de grenouilles

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    If your boy had his court vision and point guard instincts he would be a champion

4. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
  5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

For the 503rd Time, Russ NEVER Played PG Until He Got to the NBA Bruh:Dont:...But Guarantee, Ja's Little Ass Played PG EXCLUSIVELY His Entire Life...

Nonetheless, Russ Has SOMEHOW Managed to Register 4 Seasons of 10asts, 3 Additional Seasons of 8 or More asts and an Extra 3 Seasons of 7 or So, Including This Season...

Not Bad for a Player You Accuse of Lacking Court Vision...

REED:Hammer

6. Neil

morant is also already a much much better 3 point shooter than westbrook.

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

….and Russ is STILL Ja Morant's Favorite Player...You HATE Him, Ja Loooooooooooooooves Him...

REED:Bla:

8. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

The quoted poster knows even less than I do about hoops, and he’s ugly too.

I never stated why or if the Clips should have done that trade or not, I simply said they got fleeced. But if you ask me I’d say throwing away your future not just with SGA but also all those draft picks to gamble for one championship isn’t worth it. To much can go wrong.

If the Clips win a chip it will almost be worth the five to ten years of sucking they’ll eventually have to go through ala the Nets. But imagine if they don’t win a championship, they’ll have thrown their future away for nothing whereas they could have just been going the direction they already were by being patient and building slowly.

Obviously the Clips haven’t won shit just like most of the other teams in the league but this ain’t the Sterling era anymore. They’re now owned by the richest guy in the league. They have new management and have instituted a winning mentality within their organization. There was no reason to act like the New York Knicks and throw away your future for Paul freaking George. I would have rather called Kawai’s bluff and dealt with three more years of Lakers dominance than throw my future away like that.

9. Neil

Morant will win a title before Westbrook . Regardless of whether hes a fan of the guy

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

And KD Had to Join a 73-9 Team that he Personally CHOKED Against to Win a Title...

REED:Cowboy:

11. Neil

why do you keep bringing up westbrook? :Jest:

i was discussing a relevent nba player in morant. a guy who plays the point guard position correctly

12. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Because YOU Continue to Shit On and Hold a Grudge Against a SURE-FIRE 1st Ballot HOF'er in Westbrook, Since He Obviously Hurt Your Feelings In Some One on One, Personal Capacity...

:lol1:
    REED

13. Neil

i was talkin about morant, and you allude to that guy. what is left to discuss about him reed?

14. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Brought Him Up Because YOU Never Fail to SLIGHT Him...Despite the FACT He's a 1st Fucking Ballot HOF'er...

If You Can't Even Cop to Having an UNNATURAL Level of Contempt for All Things Westbrook, You're Delusional as Fuck Bruh...

REED:lol1:

15. Neil

Morant is a winning player. true point guard who can shoot the ball. the grizzlies are in the playoffs as it stands now! won seven straight

16. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

And Russell Westbrook's Been to an NBA Finals, @ Least 2 Conference Finals, Been to the Playoffs Virtually EVERY Season of his Career, Plays HARDER Than Any Other Motherfucker in the League and (Again) is a Sure-Fire, 1st Ballot HOF'er...

Yet You HATE Him...

And You Praise Morant Despite the Fact he Hasn't Begun to SNIFF the Career Russ Has Had...And REED Loooooooooooooooooves Ja, Don't Misconstrue It, But Pump Your Fucking Brakes Bruh...You're TRIPPIN' Right Now...

Fuck Outta Here w/that 'Winning Player' Shit Too...The FUCK has Ja Won???...When OKC was Up 3-1 on 73-9 GS, it was BECAUSE of Russ and You KNOW It...He was Flat Out WORKING the MVP of the Fucking League...Yet, as Usual, You SOLELY Blamed the Chokejob on Him...

Stop PRETENDING to Be the Least Bit Objective About Russ and Maybe You and REED Will Debate Over Him Less, Okay???...

17. Neil

I'm talking about morant. A potential champion

18. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

Really disagree with this. Clips can’t afford to remain irrelevant. New ownership, new expectations. They just blew up the lob city era. They had to secure Kawhi and give their fans something.

Your OKC goggles are blurring your vision of the George trade. You even dismiss a title for a team that has NEVER WON ONE. You think Toronto would give theirs back? Cleveland?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  19. lb 4 lb

I recently heard a podcast that totally changed my perspective on this because of something I overlooked. Star power.
    OKC may be a cute story with a more balanced team that’s fun to watch but only OKC fans care.
    You know what the cute-no-star-having OKC team gets you? One nationally televised game. So from the perspective of star power and the kind of national attention and financial windfall it nets I was wrong that the Clips got killed in that trade.

Obviously I don’t think the Raps or Cavs would give their titles back, although for two different reasons. The Raps don’t suck and are one of the best run/smartest organizations in the league. The only thing holding them back is stars wanting to play there, so in a way they’re similar to OKC. The Raps may eventually win another title but the Cavs never will. That’s why the Cavs wouldn’t give their title back. The Raps won because of being smart and well run, the Cavs are one of the worst/dumbest organizations and they only won because of Lebron.

So yeah I was wrong to belittle a championship just because it could lead to sucking later. Like in the Cavs case, they’re going to suck regardless, may as well have the championship too.

The Genius likes this.
  20. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

Exactly right. Win your first title and mediocrity won’t sting as bad.

21. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

ZIONfuckingWILLIAMSON!!!

REED:freaked:

22. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

"EPIC" is Probably the Most Apt Word REED Could Use to Describe Zion Williamson...

@ EVERY Level, Particularly When the Lights are Brightest, Dude is EPIC...The Post Injury String of Games @ Duke, NBA Pre-Season, and Last Night in His NBA Debut...

22pts, 7reb, 3ast, 8-11fg, 4-4 from 3:eek:!!!...In Just 18 Fucking Minutes:Jest:!!!...

GOD PLEASE, Bless This Young Brother w/HEALTH Because That's Literally THE Only Obstacle In His Path Towards Greatness...And It'll Be Fun as FUCK Watching the Journey...

REED:emoji_pray:

23. lb 4 lb

Man in early December I said Russ was playing so bad that I stopped watching him because he’s been borderline embarrassing. Lately though it’s been Harden who’s been embarrassing while Russ was probably in a toss up for player of the month with Damian Lillard.

The difference in Russ’ game now is he’s basically stopped taking threes, has posted up more, especially against smaller/weaker guards, he’s hitting mid-rangers at a pretty good percentage but most of all he’s attacking the basket more than anyone else in the league by a wide margin. In fact it was reported that Russ is on pace to have more at rim finishes than anyone in the last twenty years. Basically Russ has been playing great and he looks like the player he was two or three years ago.

How you feel about Russ now TexMex?

24. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Kyrie Irving injured again

25. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

In 9 NBA Seasons, Kyrie's Managed to Play 70 or More Games Just 3 Times...Only Played Like 10-15 Games During his 1 Season @ Duke...

1 of the FEW Wise Quotes Attributed to Jerry Jones Was "An Athlete's Greatest Ability is AVAILABILITY"...Clearly, This has ESCAPED Kyrie Irving...It Undermines His Attempts @ Being a LEADER As Well...

You Can't Effectively LEAD from the End of the Bench, In Street Clothes...

26. Neil

Irving needs to be healthy for a majority of the regular season and the entire postseason next year

27. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

agREED...

Needs to Do Most of the Regular Season "Heavy Lifting" for Sure, as KD Reacclimates...By the Playoffs or Just Prior, KD Should Be Fully HIMSELF Again and Kyrie Can Then Revert to Who he Was w/Bron...

REED's Thinking 70 Regular Season Games Minimum from Kyrie, Because KD Will Surely Be Load Managed...

28. lb 4 lb

Kyrie needs these injuries to distract from how bad he’s been playing. In fact he’s been using distraction just like his buddy Lebron and any politician. That time he made the comments about his teammates that went viral, notice he had a terrible game that day yet nobody noticed because everybody was talking about the comments he made about his team.

29. Neil

Clippers picked up Marcus morris for harkless and some rookies on the end of the bench. Morris shooting 44% from the arc

They also cleared roster spots to add more guys who are bought out

30. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Doesn't Even Think the Clips NEED Morris Necessarily, They Just Didnt Want the Lakers to Acquire Him.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.