1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

2. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Don’t know if anyone else watched this but I personally thought it was pretty bad. I never cared for the story line they chose but I kept watching. Ridiculous story arcs, corny unrealistic fight scenes (for a movie) and much of the show felt silly almost like it wasn’t taking things seriously. By episode 4 I was fast forwarding to get to the end.

I enjoyed WandaVision and Falcon & The Winter Soldier but Loki just doesn’t have that same Marvel feel to me. I checked IMDB scores and was surprised and disappointed to see Loki rated higher than the previous two miniseries I mentioned. Even one of my friends said he liked it the best, so maybe it’s just me. But I doubt it.

3. Panchyprsss

I have not watched it because I found the premise unappealing. Later I heard there was a female Loki and what not which I found dumb. It sounded and looked bad.

4. lb 4 lb

It was bad. Everything you heard was spot on. Hate to say it but female directors tend to suck for the most part. Especially when it comes to action, sci fi and super hero flicks. It’s just not their cup of tea.

5. Panchyprsss

Why we can get a new Kathryn Bigelow? That lady director understands action better than many of her male counterparts.

6. lb 4 lb

How about we just go with no more women directors just for the sake of. I don’t know what the vetting or hiring process is but if it’s being utilized it needs to be refined. If it’s not being utilized and they’re just picking people based on name, gender, race or reputation than that is an issue. Someone can be the best director in Hollywood, but that doesn’t mean they’re the best director for every movie.