What is your height,weight, body fat % ?

Discussion in 'Training & Conditioning' started by BOSS, Apr 14, 2010.

1. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard As Fuck

Does he noticably hate your sister now?

2. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    I'd imagine 6 months training for a marathon = aging about 3 years. :eek:ld:

3. LOK

LOK I'll eat your asshole alive

i will do one at some point just to have done one, my training is way different now.. much much MUCH more intense!

4. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    Hey LOK, remember that jog a day? I'm going to do one for one hundred days straight, but I'm introducing a twist. I'm adding a windsprint a day. We'll see how far I get, but that will work the lungs like crazy between now and September.

5. His_Royness

His_Royness "Twinkle Toes" McJack

6'2 - 185lbs - 9%

:kidcool:

6. James68

James68 WBC Champion

6'1 230 13.4%

7. Hut*Hut

Involved in hyperbole
    Up to 201 and down to 15%. Waist down from about 34 to under 33. Somehow....because my trainings been lax. Somewhat mysterious. Started logging my eating at fitday about a month ago, so it really must have helped beef up/clean up my diet a bit.

By FAR the biggest my skinny ass has ever been, felt very weird seeing a '2' when the digital scale weight came up. I was 165 this time last year, which is about my natural weight or even slightly higher since I was kinda training at that point.

8. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    so are you a fatass now or is it muscle?

9. Hut*Hut

Involved in hyperbole
    15%. Waist just under 33. Can't really give you much more exact info than that :lol:

I started with the intention/expectation that'd I'd gain a fair amount of fat with such rapid weight gain but in all honesty it's been less than expected and it'll come off fast when I feel like getting rid of it. Im a bit soft with my shirt off but there's certainly no 'belly'.

I'll take a t-shirted side on shot later if you like for 'belly scale'....:lol:

10. Hut*Hut

Involved in hyperbole
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Was sure I had a 'before pic' somewhere with my shirt off, but frankly, this is faggy enough. :lol: As you can see, Im not lean anymore, but to my relief I haven't gained an offensive belly either! By the time Im finished in october odd I'll probably be 210-215, 17% odd with a 1100 total at which point I'll start dieting down again and try get close to 1200 at below 198 by next summer. Wanna compete in some local powerlifting meets next summer for fun, progress/absence of injuries allowing.

11. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Lookin' good, hutster. Nice choice of frames. Hanzy will have a hard time gayin' those pictures up. The rolled up sleeves make me wonder if thre is a bicep deficit, but please don't take that to heart and hate me for the next decade or so. :)

12. Hut*Hut

Involved in hyperbole
    :lol: No worries Dave. Yeah I don't curl so they definitely are by bodybuilding standards. They're a bit under 15", or 15 on the nose after training/'pumped'. Having spindly 6" wrists on a 6'1 frame means they'll never turn heads. which frankly suits me fine....I wanna end up, athletic, dense and inconspicuous.:kidcool:

Something like this: [​IMG]

13. LOK

I remember! I lost like 20 lbs doing it

i did 1 mile a day for over 7 months.. every day rain or shine..

and at the end of my mile.. i'd sprint the last 200 meters or so!

i shoudl start that again!

I have a streak going now too.

i have done at LEAST 200 pushups a day for the last 4 months

14. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Just make sure you don't go strokin' out on us again LOK. You're no use to us dead! :nono:

15. LOK

lol Thanks Hanzy.. great advice

16. ArturoGatti

Home Page:
    what is a good time for a 5km run?

25 minutes?

17. Hut*Hut

Involved in hyperbole
    I don't run and i've gone 1.6m in 9 mins. And that's up and down hills, round corners, across roads etc. I'd say 20 min should be doable for most young fit people with a little prep.

18. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Somebody who doesn't run but yet goes 1.6 miles in 9 mins is complete bullsh*t. If you don't run, you wouldn't even be able to run a mile, let alone run 1.6 miles in only 9 minutes on roads and up and down hills.
    Either you run or you're bullsh*tting which is typical on these boards.

19. Hut*Hut

Involved in hyperbole
    I used to run a wee course around my neighbourhood about once a fortnight one summer. It came out on 'map my run' to be just over 1.6 miles. My best time was a hair over 9m. I averaged allot lower than that though. Maybe 'map my run' got the distance wrong but since I have no respect for distance runners whatsoever as Ive said again and again on this board it's hardly something I'd give internet stats about. Comes out to like 5:40 a mile or something on my one best day, hardly Kenyan stuff.

Anyway, Google says top runners do the 5k in 12 minutes - 20m seems like a respectable target to shoot for to me.

EDIT - Any non fat person can run a fucking mile. I doubt I know anyone my age who couldn't run a single mile. Get real.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  20. ArturoGatti

Home Page:
    i ran 5 km (about 3 miles I think) in 26 minutes without preparation beforehand.

21. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Yeah, you also claimed to run 100m in 11 seconds too, Gatti.:lol:

22. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

I am getting real. I've seen what seem like physically fit guys and girls on treadmills who stop before even reaching the mile. The fact is, if your body isn't pre-conditioned to doing even moderate long distance running over even a half mile, then you ain't gonna run the full mile whether you're skinny or not, especially not in 9 minutes on the roads and hills.
    If you're saying that you ran before then that's different. If you're saying that you never ever ran before in your life and then one day just got up out of bed and ran 1.6 miles in 9 minutes through roads and hills, then you're a f*cking bullsh*tter!
    If you never ran, you ain't gonna run the f*cking mile through the roads without your heart exploding. Just like some random skinny little sh*t who's never benched in his life comes on here and claims he pressed 200lbs in his first ever attempt on the bench press. It's complete crap! You have to build up to those types of stats unless you're a f*cking genetic freak.
    I know you're a bullsh*tter Hut. You're lying when you say you don't run. You definitely run. Ain't no motherf*cker who's never run before in his life gonna be running the roads and hills for 1.6 miles in under 9 minutes in his first go. It's not happening. It takes many months of practice to even get to that level.
    Only a very small percentage of people can even run 1.5 miles in under 10 minutes on a treadmill even with tremendous training. And you're saying you can do 1.6 miles in 9 minutes on the road without ever even running in your life.:laughing::lol: Whatever!
    Another typical FightBeat bullsh*tter!:atu:

23. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    A mile in under 6 minutes is pretty good. In our phys ed class, only one person could do it, but we didn't really have any notice. I'm not that tall, about 5ft7, but a taller person could definitely do it in under 6 minutes.

It depends on leg length, bodyweight, and leg strength. Hutster trains his legs regularly.

Keep in mind that Hanzy claims to be 5ft2 and 300lbs. He couldn't run a mile but that doesn't mean others couldn't.

I think the fastest I ever did a mile was 6 minutes 20 seconds at around my current bodyweight, but I was frigging dying. If the weight is spread out more on a frame and you can take longer strides, you're definitely gonna break 6 minutes.

24. Hut*Hut

Involved in hyperbole
    I just dug out my old log book. It was actually 9:31. I musta really pushed it that day because my average time was closer to 10:10. This is about 2-3 years ago when I was abut 165 odd, squatting 250 odd at that weight and Im 6'1.

Believe as you will. But with some training/prep I think 20m is a good time to shoot for.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  25. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Yep. I'm around 205, so there's no chance of me doing that kind of running. Neil is apparently a fast runner and a good distance runner. I bet he'd have no problem with that kind of time. From what I hear, he'd run circles around most of us. Reportedly valdosta does a lot of distance running too.

26. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

I can run 2 miles very easily. I can do it because I've trained to do it after 3 years. I didn't do 2 miles out of the blue without ever having done it. My point is, Hut claims he ran the roads and hills for a distance of 1.6 miles at under 9 minutes WITHOUT ever having done any kind of cardio exercise before. And I'm saying, unless you're some genetic f*cking freak, nobody out of the blue is going to run that distance at that kind of time. That kind of time would put him at the elite level of fitness. And you can't attain that level without a lot of f*cking training. And he claims he doesn't run which is what I'm calling him out on.
    Do you ever know what the f*ck this guy is claiming Buddy? Do you even know how many people can even run 1.6 miles in under 10 minutes on a treadmill even with a year of training? Let alone a f*cking 200lb+ dude who runs 1.6 miles on the road in just 9 minutes.
    Yes, I know there are people out there who can do it but not a f*cking 200lb+ guy who's never even trained himself to do it. You're carrying a f*ckload of mass on you at that weight and then running 1.6 miles in under 9 minutes on the road which in itself would put him at the very top level of physical fitness WITHOUT actually even working up to that point from years of running. Only on FightBeat! :laughing:

27. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Did you or did you not run before achieving that time? That's what I want to know. If you never ran before and just got up one day and ran 1.6 miles in 9:31, I would like to know. I'm not saying you can't run it. I'm saying you're not going to run that distance and time without ever having run before.

28. LOK

I do 5 miles in just under 30 mins

29. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    He didn't say "WITHOUT ever having done any kind of cardio exercise before". He said he doesn't run, which I took to mean he doesn't run regularly. Everyone has run at one time or another. Some do it for primary school gym class or track and field, some in high school, and some for a kick to see how good they can get.

I took it to mean it's something he doesn't usually do. He didn't say that he had never run before. I think he meant it's not his focus but he was still able to do it. How old are you, Hanzy? You seem to read negative things into what people say, and he wasn't talking to you from what I saw until you engaged him and started digging at him.

30. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    I'd be doing that in more like 50 minutes.