Paul Williams vs Harry Simon

Discussion in 'Mythical Matchups' started by Neil, Jun 30, 2014.

  1. Neil

    Neil The Merchant of Venom

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Messages:
    40,314
    Likes Received:
    4,587
    Occupation:
    The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    might break some records for total punches thrown. who wins at 154lbs?
     
  2. Xplosive

    Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2003
    Messages:
    57,526
    Likes Received:
    14,074
    Location:
    Your girl's crib
    I'd pick Simon without much hesitation. I think he'd beat the Hell outta Paul down the stretch.
     
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  3. Double L

    Double L Book Reader

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2003
    Messages:
    29,038
    Likes Received:
    1,923
    Williams. Simon would blow his wad by the 8th and have to literally hang on for the last 4, thereby losing a decision.
     
  4. cdogg187

    cdogg187 GLADYS

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2002
    Messages:
    90,376
    Likes Received:
    4,377
    Occupation:
    SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Location:
    Beyond The Pale
    I'd favor Simon
     

Share This Page