Wilder speaks

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by BOSS, Aug 18, 2022.

  1. BOSS

    BOSS TBD

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Messages:
    20,517
    Likes Received:
    1,724
    Gender:
    Female
    Polish_20220818_084751397.jpg

    Lol SURE.... I'd love to see the footage
     
  2. Slice N Dice

    Slice N Dice Big stiff idiot

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2007
    Messages:
    25,828
    Likes Received:
    3,969
    Location:
    West London
    I laughed when I saw that too. Thinking about it though, I wouldn't actually put it past one of those LDBC clowns when you saw how emotional they got after the Fury defeats.
     
    BOSS likes this.
  3. Xplosive

    Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2003
    Messages:
    57,531
    Likes Received:
    14,076
    Location:
    Your girl's crib
    Maybe someone asked him to show off his footwork, and upon demonstrating, boxing purists in attendance started crying.
     
    BOSS likes this.
  4. Xplosive

    Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2003
    Messages:
    57,531
    Likes Received:
    14,076
    Location:
    Your girl's crib
    Wilder Speaks.

    The thread title is an oxymoron.
     
  5. Boxingfan25

    Boxingfan25 Undisputed Champion

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2020
    Messages:
    2,507
    Likes Received:
    625
    Gender:
    Male
    I love Wilder. Love him or hate him he is never in a boring fight. I would rather see more fighters like Wilder and less guys like Chris Byrd. He brings excitement to the HW division. Even his comments go viral "to this day". Whats not to like lol.
     
  6. Dog Jones

    Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

    Joined:
    May 3, 2010
    Messages:
    15,574
    Likes Received:
    1,409
    One big windmill KO against Helenius, and he's the #1 contender again, since, ya know, Fury retired, AGAIN
     
  7. Xplosive

    Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2003
    Messages:
    57,531
    Likes Received:
    14,076
    Location:
    Your girl's crib
    They only selected Helenius after they couldn't locate Primo Carnera's resting place.
     
    George Crowcroft and BOSS like this.
  8. BOSS

    BOSS TBD

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Messages:
    20,517
    Likes Received:
    1,724
    Gender:
    Female
    Wilder always said he wants to have a corpse on his resume. I was on boxrec and he already has about 20
     
    Xplosive likes this.

Share This Page