Terence Crawford vs Shane Mosley

Discussion in 'Mythical Matchups' started by George Crowcroft, Sep 7, 2022.

  1. George Crowcroft

    George Crowcroft "Twinkle Toes" McJack

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2020
    Messages:
    5,559
    Likes Received:
    3,347
    Gender:
    Male
    Who wins?

    @ 147
     
  2. Dog Jones

    Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

    Joined:
    May 3, 2010
    Messages:
    15,571
    Likes Received:
    1,409
    If that Sabonis guy can hurt Crawford then Mosley could stop him
     
  3. Slice N Dice

    Slice N Dice Big stiff idiot

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2007
    Messages:
    25,828
    Likes Received:
    3,969
    Location:
    West London
    If Crawford beats Spence I'd definitely favour him.
     
  4. Xplosive

    Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2003
    Messages:
    57,526
    Likes Received:
    14,074
    Location:
    Your girl's crib
    Prime Mosley was a better fighter than Spence so it wouldn't translate to Bud beats Spence therefore Bud beats Shane. Spence had Hell with Porter. The 2000 Mosley would have lit Spence up.

    Honestly, I don't see Bud hanging with that era of welters. I think Shane, Oscar, Tito, and Ike would all have been too much for him.

    This crop of welters is weak compared to the 90s/early 00s crop.
     
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
  5. Slice N Dice

    Slice N Dice Big stiff idiot

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2007
    Messages:
    25,828
    Likes Received:
    3,969
    Location:
    West London
    Not saying Spence is better than Mosley per se, more that I think Crawford is more skilled than Mosley (albeit maybe not as physically gifted), however I also get that his resume doesn't really stand up at present. He needs a big win to better justify the pick imo.
     
    Xplosive likes this.
  6. Xplosive

    Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2003
    Messages:
    57,526
    Likes Received:
    14,074
    Location:
    Your girl's crib
    He's definitely more skilled than Shane. But I really question if he'd be able to cope with Mosley's handspeed and firepower.
     

Share This Page