Daniel Kinahan

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Xplosive, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Bout to watch the following BBC documentary on this guy. Admittedly, Stateside I don't think any of us are really privy to him and his criminal dealings.

@Irish do you have any insight on him?

Bout to watch the doc in a few mins.

2. Neil

Neil tueur de grenouilles

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    Good doc. This guy is a proper villain

3. Xplosive

Just finished up work for the day. Starting it right now.

4. Xplosive

Damn, the Irish mob is highly underrated. They may surpass the Mexicans and the Russians in terms of no fucks given.

Netflix, go profile the Irish mob! We're tired of hearing about the I-tals.

5. Neil

yea kinahan and his goons are rough characters. makes you wonder how the irish guy that posts here ended up being such a pussy

6. Xplosive

Barry McGuigan has some nerve on this doc. He's allegedly a fuckin crook himself.

Kinahan might be a killer, but he looks like he's doing right by fighters. Which is more than can be said for Barry.

7. Neil

kinahan can afford to take a lower managerial percentage because he's laundering money through MTK. mcGuigan was bold, he may end up dead

Xplosive likes this.
  8. Neil

Happy birthday to Daniel Kinahan

9. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    A proper scumbag.....father (Christy) went into prison a long time ago and basically used it to further his criminal opportunities in the drugs racket. Learned languages, developed trade links.

The son (Daniel)tried to branch out into alternatives with a legal veneer (boxing) but his past and his father's past caught up with him and resulted in a series of shootings at weigh ins etc including unrelated shit like one particular genius called Gerard Cervi who drove all the way down from Dublins inner city to a gym I used to train at where he shot Katie Taylor's father and shot another man (Bobbie Messett) dead because he thought he'd get some sort of rep (with Kinahan etc) for what he'd done.

Insane stuff. Cervi has an IQ of about 80.

Anyways on the side (of their drugs) the Kinahans got into some sort of feud with a local gangster known as Gerry "The Monk" Hutch, so called because of his ascetic clean lifestyle. I think they shot his brotherand a few others. Hutch is a known criminal who, allegedly, opposed drugs.

He shot or had shot the former boxer Jamie Moore in a case of presumed mistake identity when Moore was training Matthew Macklin in Spain. That is the alleged genesis of the feud.

The whole thing is a mess. I could go on and on. It's makes Narcos look straightforward and predictable. There's been loads of offshoot killings and thuggery too involving minor connected gangs and lone rangers. Really out-there shit. One case involved a kid who was murdered and beheaded by a local psycho who was in turn sent on a mission with a gun with no firing pin by a smaller crew known as The Dundons.

You'd need a wall chart and pens to explain it

6db_3.jpg

Last edited: Jun 26, 2024
    Erratic, puerto rock and sennafan24 like this.