Deadpool & Wolverine

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by BOSS, Aug 2, 2024.

1. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Fun action flick. The only issue for me was a lack of a true antagonist and rather a weak plot. The comedy and action made up for it. Gotta go with 8/10

2. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

WARNING SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD:

I'd say more 6.5/10. I agree it had its moments but the story was pretty lame. I never understood the point of the giant cloud monster and I thought Wesley Snipes was terrible. The way he was talking you would have thought that he thought he was playing Thor. Not a bad film overall but I'm not sure I'd even want to sit through it again except maybe to try to catch some of the dialogue/jokes that flew by too quickly and therefore may have been over my head.

3. puerto rock

puerto rock WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

I watched it in the theater with my wife. It was a lot of corny humor, but watching Wesley Snipes come back to play Blade was the highlight for me.

4. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

This is a fun-fest, mindless summer popcorn entertainment with no much of a plot, but it excels at all the prior mentioned adjectives. The most fun film that have came out from Marvel since Guardians of the Galaxy. If you are a 'true believer' of the classic comic books, you will absolutely love this film. I did. 8/10