Shakur Stevenson vs Joe Cordina

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Flo-Raiden, Aug 20, 2024.

1. Boxingfan25

Boxingfan25 Undisputed Champion

Well that didnt take long lol

2. Neil

Neil tueur de grenouilles

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    i get being critical of stevenson for having a terribly boring fight vs delos santos and another lackluster showing in his last fight.

but him injuring his hand is just some random shit that happens. are any of you implying he's faking this? :Jest: why in the FUCK would he miss out on a 5 million dollar payday for a stay busy fight by faking an injury?

3. ButterbeansDad

ButterbeansDad Leap-Amateur

Stevenson completely lost me with that de los santos fight. I skipped his next fight and he put in another crappy performance. I taped that de los santos fight and I had a bet on Stevenson by KO which for sure should have hit if he didn't come in running and not even countering. Something is wrong with the guy, hes getting hand surgery now I believe and it's probably that. I can't trust the guy after that de los santos performance. Trust me, I delved deep and he really performed badly there compared to how he should have performed. That was a sure enough KO on his earlier form but instead he ran and like I said, very little countering even. He's still got the ability to stink his way to wins but I have zero interest in him.

4. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Edit: saw vid.

He could've connected wrong and hit rib or hip. That or it's just a freak accident.