EliteXC

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by TFK, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Father of Muzse

Father of Muzse Undisputed Champion

agREED.

Good looking woman.

To quote an unnamed source..."she's got a nice rack."

:jester:

2. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Please, I'm STILL catching shit over that comment. I literally walked right into that one yesterday. :jester:

3. Free Ike

Free Ike WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

None
    She has a cute face and she is a girl fighter.

Her rack is fake, so what. Any female, any female, could go to a doctor and get that done. Don't mind me, the real reason is I susect she has Italian blood. I detest Italian women. (Please don't give me shit, I am more Italian in looks and in genetics and in terms of spending time in that shithole to make whatever comment I like.) Her wretched Italian Female genetics will catch up and she will grow to 5 feet 11 inches ...............

WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I missed her cankles, I have to watch her again :jester:

5. Free Ike

None
    They were mini cankles, but enough to disqualify her from 'Hot' status.

6. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Sometimes little shit like that can do it. If a chick has big fat toes, that can also hurt her status, I swear I'll make a bitch wear socks :jester:

7. Free Ike

None
    I have some strict rules. I would say 50% of the girls I have hooked up with have gigantic breasts. Still, Breast, although I love them, they are more a sufficient rather than necessary thing. I am attracted to girls that have average breasts. However, I will not tolerate any masculine traits, hair, big nose, big feet, hands and no shanangans with the legs. :nono: :nono: Call me old fashioned but I think women should be feminine.

8. Savage

Savage Scrub

Agreed,

It's sad but true. I find myself slowly gravitating towards MMA as the days go by.

9. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I'll give you an example of big toes on a good looking chick and how it can ruin her status by three to four points. If you have seen 40 Year Old Virgin, look at that chicks toes when she is in the bath tub pointing her foot out with the shower massage, she's got big sasquatch stubby mans toes :nono: She would never be able to go bear foot in my house.

10. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    i cant watch american mma without the 4 point attacks

11. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

I agree.. I think Shamrock had the better of this fight standing and on the ground..

Before the two knees to the back of the head Shamrock landed about 40 hard knees to Renzo's rib cage. In my opinion, those shots were the most effective thing that happened while they were on the ground.

12. MCC

MCC Scrub

Renzo made a good point in the post fight...if youre gonna allow knee strikes what do you think he wouldve done to Frank when he had him in side mount?

Can't have one guy playing by the rules and one guy not.

13. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    He was upside down at a piss poor leverage standpoint, that's not a reason to quit :nono: He could have taken a point and restarted after 5 minutes, but his side was hurtin too bad from the legitimate strikes :nono:

14. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

MMA in the States is getting tame as sh*t. Even the refs themselves don't even know what's legal or illegal in the cage. Herb Dean's always looking confused, never knowing what the hell to do. The dude waved off the fight and then suddenly he's giving Renzo 5 minutes(after somebody whispered into Herb's ear), and then Herb goes to Jimmy Lennon Jr and Jimmy gives him a pep-talk before Herb makes a final decision, which I believe was influenced by the guys in suits and ties.
    Weird. I think they should just go back to what made MMA appealing in the first place. No Holds Barred! The only rules they need are no biting, scratching, low blows, or eye gouging. 4 point attacks should be legalized.

15. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    I don't buy the "influenced by the suit and ties" logic. If nothing else, Shamrock was the house fighter. Shaw and co. didn't seem terribly interested in Gracie, beyond hoping all went well during his overnight stay at Baptist Memorial. Damn near everyone involved w/ the promotion - and even among the commission at ringside - seemed to disagree with the final decision, believing a no-contest would've been a more appropriate call

16. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I don't know what Herb Dean's situation is, but he's not an authoritative figure in the cage even though he's the one who's in charge. He's very unsure of himself, he seems uncomfortable in his position.