In case you missed Dream 8

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by jarhead, Apr 7, 2009.

  1. jarhead

    jarhead Undisputed Champion

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2006
    Messages:
    4,654
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    Operations Manager
    Location:
    Spokane, WA
  2. *Z*

    *Z* WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2004
    Messages:
    14,334
    Likes Received:
    7
    Short and brutal. I don't get what ever channel Dream comes on so I never see it. Thanks for the link.
     
  3. Beyond the Grave

    Beyond the Grave Undisputed Champion

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2005
    Messages:
    4,924
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    steel maker
    Location:
    Mtown,Ohio
    Home Page:

    Mach Sakurai is still a top fighter that should be taken seriously and he showed why good win....best win he's had in awhile.
     
  4. jarhead

    jarhead Undisputed Champion

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2006
    Messages:
    4,654
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    Operations Manager
    Location:
    Spokane, WA

    For sure, it was a good humbling experience for Aoki too. I think Aoki is one of the top ground guys in the world but seems like his head has been getting too big lately. This loss should actually put him on the right track again.

    Hey Z, I don't get the channel either.:bangh:
     

Share This Page