1. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Can’t believe nobody posted this yet or that they finally did a Star Wars that was worth a shit. Personally I would have never even given this a chance had I not been hearing so many positive things about it. Turns out those reviews were all correct. I’m only five (binged) episodes in right now but here is what I think so far:

First of all this isn’t for kids or low attention span-airds. In other words this is less an action series and more drama and story based. Obviously there is action involved but so far it’s been pretty sparse. The story and writing has been good, along with good dialogue, pacing and acting. There were actually a few one on one discussions that had me reminiscing about Game Of Thrones and that’s saying something. There’s also no “woke” women warrior bs going on in this one. One cool perspective of the series was seeing some of the minute details of working for the Empire. It actually had me imaging how they could do a really cool spinoff series on that. 8.5/10 so far.

Disney finally gets Star Wars right, and if they were smart they’d make a how to manual from this one (and use it for Marvel too).