Chuck Lidell vs The World

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by FourHooks, Feb 10, 2006.

1. FourHooks

FourHooks Undisputed Champion

Fluffer
    Home Page:
    Alot of Chuck love/hate going around soooooo

CHUCK VS THE WORLD

Chuck -v- Wandy = Wandy by KO
    Chuck -v- Shogun = Shogun by KO (i think)
    Chuck -v- Arona = Chuck by KO
    Chuck -v- Rampage (circa now)= Chuck by KO
    Chuck -v- Randleman = Chuck by KO
    Chuck -v- Little Nog = ? but I'd lean towards Chuck by KO
    Chuck -v- Forrest = Chuck by KO

As far as the idea of Chuck fighting some of the top heavies in the world, forget about it.....

Fedor, Cro Cop, Arlovski, Silvia, Fugita, Hunt Karahtanov all beat Chuck. Big Nog I'd put money on as well, esp in a ring.

Now, flame away, but i think that both Rich and Hendo would have a good shot at moving up to beat Chuck. Hendo is one of the most overlooked fighters in the world

2. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Chuck is ok, but he's not at the level where I'd be dreaming "OMG, I just wonder what the almighty Chuck would do against such incredible opposition!"
    He barely got by Overeem in the first round of the Pride Grand Prix and got raped like a joke by Jackson. The Overeem fight is kinda funny, Chuck looked dazed and hurt so many times and ended it by landing a big overhand right on the tiring Overeem. I think it would be interesting to see them fight again. Overeem could probably end Chuck with a stand up choke like he did to Igor and Belfort.

3. FourHooks

FourHooks Undisputed Champion

Fluffer
    Home Page:
    motherfucker, you're the one who came up with Chuck or Lennox, and you're dissing me?:nono:

In a cage i think chuck v rampage would be different.

I agree that Overheem is a guy to watch for

I think you HAVE to have SOME standup skills to beat Chuck

4. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Yeah it would be. While Rampage is hoisting Chuck's ass 6 feet into the air, Chuck is able to lock his fingers into the fence to avoid it. Chuck knows how to use that cage, regardless of those tactics being illegal. Fuck the cage and fight in the ring where it counts. You don't have fences to lock your fingers into then and therefore saving your ass from being slammed down. Fuck Chuck!:jester: