DelA Hoya(prime) V PBF

Discussion in 'Mythical Matchups' started by TKO, Feb 24, 2007.

1. TKO

TKO Administrator Staff Member

Most people on here are talking about Dela Hoya like he's some sort bum..
    The guy is a legend, and I really Hope he KO's that cheeky little pup.

For all the doubters out there that say Oscar in finished, how would he have done againt the pup in his prime.

IMO, its all over within 6.

2. Double L

Double L Book Reader

let's say at 135 or 140? he'd definitely knock PBF out. that's what I don't get. i mean, PBF is good. but he's not nearly as good as people think. and it's ridiculous that he of all people had the nerve to criticize ODH's competition.

also, lmao that PBF said he could do Brian Kenney's job. he can't even string a sentence together without stuttering, but he thinks he can do Kenney's job? the guy's an idiot.

3. TKO

TKO Administrator Staff Member

PBF questioning ODH's record is so stupid its funny,Oscar fought all the greats of his time, Oscar is not getting the credit that he deserves.

I said it before, PBF was a classless bum at the press conference.
    I cant wait for this fight, I really hope Oscar takes him to school, hes a dumb truck that needs the KO to bring him back to reality.

4. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    What did Oscar do at 135 or 140 that would suggest that he takes out Mayweather? In six rounds, no less?

Dominating smaller fighters moving up and beating Ruelas, MAGO, and a faded Chavez hardly suggests that DLH easily beats a prime PBF. Just as Floyd dominating Gatti, Bruseles, Ndou, and having trouble in beating Castillo hardly suggests that he easily beats DLH.

This is a close fight.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  5. Neil

Neil tueur de grenouilles

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    i would pick mayweather, much better fight than this mismatch in may however.