Eddie MM vs DM

Discussion in 'Mythical Matchups' started by Xplosive, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

A prime DM vs the EMM that destroyed Marvin Johnson, and Martin... who wins?

2. The Cuban Hawk

The Cuban Hawk WBC Champion

Home Page:
    That was two different EMs, IMO.

Actually, EM only had TWO great fights in his career IMO, vs. Saad and Johnson. On either of those nights, he would've MURDERED DM... and beaten almost any other light-heavy as well IMO.

Unfortunately, the EM we've all come to know and hate, the lazy bitch that blew fights with Galindez and James Scott, turned up in most of his other fights. Harder to tell how a DM-EM fight would play out in that case.

3. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

I thought he was brilliant in the Martin fight as well.

4. The Cuban Hawk

Home Page:
    I don't know... it looked to me like another fight where he just didn't let his hands go. He looked like he could've taken out JM at almost any time, but instead he let that borefest drag on for 10 rounds.

5. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

Huge talent difference between the two. Michalczewski had his moments, but rough-and-tumble fighters like him played right into Eddie's hands.

6. The Cuban Hawk

Home Page:
    Not necessarily... look at his fight with James Scott (who had a glass chin), or even Victor Galindez, for example. :nono:

A LOT hinges on which "version" of Eddie shows up here.

7. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

Michalczewski's nowhere near as talented as Galindez, and why are you calling James Scott chinny? He was an excellent light heavyweight, and he would've been champion if he hadn't been in jail - especially if he'd gotten the shot against Coteh that was supposed to happen. He didn't have great balance, but he had a solid defense and great recovery. When he did get hurt, he was good at staying out of trouble. Heck, I doubt that Michalczewski was even as talented as Scott! Also, I wouldn't call Galindez a purely rough-and-tumble fighter because he had a lot of cleverness - an attribute which Michalczewski lacked. Scott, too. Those are two bad comparisons.