1. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Good movie, definitely worth your time. Hemsworth delivers as a moody tough guy in this one. It’s low on humor but is good on character development, story, and action sequences. There were actually some scenes in here that (in a good way) kind of reminded me of John Wick. The action scenes were the high variety type, of a guy who was clearly more skilled than his opposition. Very well done film, especially considering it’s by Netflix. Even the ending was good and a perfect movie for pandemic boredom. 7.5/10.

2. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

Yeah, what I thought: mercenary Aussie John Wick in India vs tons of Indian Special Forces

3. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Not gonna watch. Like Hemsworth but hate Indians too much. Sorry Netflix.

4. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Those fuckers all do ubereats/skip/pizza delivery yet STILL don't tip when they order food. Frustrating people.

5. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Could be a cultural thing. Not every country tips so they may not understand the significance. For instance here in Japan tipping is considered rude because it implies one doesn’t make enough money. So over here you never have to worry about doing it and feeling bad about it.

Likewise, if a Japanese moved to America and ordered Uber eats or pizza, until he learns the customs he’s probably not going to tip because of his cultural upbringing.

By the way I did tip a few Japanese pizza delivery guys and they seemed not only shocked but very thankful for it, (one of whom hit me with 3-4 bowing arigatos) but once the missus explained how tipping can be considered an insult, I stopped doing it.

6. BOSS

BOSS TBD

They're cheap pieces of shit. Everyone knows that .

7. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Cool movie.

8. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

If certainly can be cultural, but these aren't always new immigrants who aren't aware of the local custom(s). Gatti is talking about people who know full well but take advantage when it suits them.

ArturoGatti likes this.
  9. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    They are the greediest most venal fucks on Earth. And it's always over the SHMALL money. I mean they will pay £10K to keep Shiva happy, but won't pay that $3 tip.

BOSS likes this.