Fatout vs Bigdawg

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by bigdawg, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Believe me this will end just like the Tarver/Jones fight only Bigdawg/Jones will come out victorious over Fatout/Tarver. Fatout/Shuckyducky fatback, you claim how big you are and how much you lift weights and the shape you are in. I admit I haven't lifted weights in hella. But I will challenge you to this. I will take a current picture of my body and put it up against a current one of yours. We will then let the fightworld faithful decide who looks the tightest. I'm callin you out dawg. Bigdawg you got any questions? Yeah what excuse will fatout give. Don't run or hide. The picture will be a shirtless picture. Like they say pictures are worth a thousand words. I have full confidence that this contest won't even go 2 rounds. So what do you say hommie. I say the loser has to contribute something financial to the site and or something other thing. We can let the members decide. Don't act like a punk ass bitch either. I'll Holla 5000

2. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    :popcorn:

3. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    if people think that you look good when you look lean and like a fitness model, then bigdawg...you will win.
    if people think that big, dense muscle looks better, then orion will win.
    blackout isn't fat, nor is he out of shape....
    not to rain on the parade before the first float gets in the air....
    but.
    orion understands that to look good lean, you first have to put on size. orion is a big muthfucka and he looks really good.
    bigdawg...you were an athlete. you will most likely always look like one if you keep living and dont just sit around eating chips all day...
    some people like the way big muscles look and some people favor the small lean cut guys.
    let the parade begin............

4. MassaCure

MassaCure Undisputed Champion

:popcorn: :5000:

5. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    if people think that you look good when you look lean and like a fitness model, then bigdawg...you will win.
    but.
    orion understands that to look good lean, you first have to put on size. orion is a big muthfucka and he looks really good.
    bigdawg...you were an athlete. you will most likely always look like one if you keep living and dont just sit around eating chips all day...
    some people like the way big muscles look and some people favor the small lean cut guys.
    let the parade begin............ [/b][/quote]
    Here's the think Cal...

When both are 40 or 50 years old...who will look good and who will like like a blob?

6. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Believe me this will end just like the Tarver/Jones fight only Bigdawg/Jones will come out victorious over Fatout/Tarver. Fatout/Shuckyducky fatback, you claim how big you are and how much you lift weights and the shape you are in. I admit I haven't lifted weights in hella. But I will challenge you to this. I will take a current picture of my body and put it up against a current one of yours. We will then let the fightworld faithful decide who looks the tightest. I'm callin you out dawg. Bigdawg you got any questions? Yeah what excuse will fatout give. Don't run or hide. The picture will be a shirtless picture. Like they say pictures are worth a thousand words. I have full confidence that this contest won't even go 2 rounds. So what do you say hommie. I say the loser has to contribute something financial to the site and or something other thing. We can let the members decide. Don't act like a punk ass bitch either. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    While I'm flattered that you have such a huge interest in seeing me shirtless, I'm not too sure that's a healthy obsession for you. :wink:

7. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Here's the think Cal...

When both are 40 or 50 years old...who will look good and who will like like a blob? [/b][/quote]
    Neither person should as long as both are active and don't eat like pigs.

8. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Thanks Cal, I know you know what the deal is. Some people will never understand.

9. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Here's the think Cal...

When both are 40 or 50 years old...who will look good and who will like like a blob? [/b][/quote]
    Neither person should as long as both are active and don't eat like pigs. [/b][/quote]
    True.

I was thinking along the lines of ex-football players (mainly linemen) who get huge then after their playing days are over, balloon upwards.

I have to believe the same is true for bodybuilders because it's very difficult to trim down after being so muscular.

It seems like a lot of work to trim down after carrying so much muscle. Seems like it's more difficult than bulking up.

10. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Here's the think Cal...

Neither person should as long as both are active and don't eat like pigs. [/b][/quote]
    True.

I was thinking along the lines of ex-football players (mainly linemen) who get huge then after their playing days are over, balloon upwards.

I have to believe the same is true for bodybuilders because it's very difficult to trim down after being so muscular.

It seems like a lot of work to trim down after carrying so much muscle. Seems like it's more difficult than bulking up. [/b][/quote]
    The hard part is that if you're used to eating a great deal of food for so long to support the muscle you're carrying, its very difficult to cut back on the food intake. As well know, when you're hungry, you want to eat. Dieting is very tough, without a doubt, especially the larger you are because you're body demands more calories to maintain the muscle being carried. The more muscle you carry, the more calories your body consumes and requires everyday.

But make no mistake, gaining muscle is FAR more difficult than losing fat. You can lose fat at a rate of 1-2 lbs a week without a problem, but you can't gain muscle nearly that quick.

11. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    Here's the think Cal...

True.

It seems like a lot of work to trim down after carrying so much muscle. Seems like it's more difficult than bulking up. [/b][/quote]
    More Muscle burns more calories .... even while sleeping .

All you have to do is not get into the habit of eating like a pig and stay moderately active.

It's actually difficult at a point to eat enough to maintain muscle bulk.

On a side note ... this is some real school yard childish shit.

12. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> On a side note ... this is some real school yard childish shit. [/b][/quote]
    "I know you are but what am I?"

[_[ [_[ [_[

13. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

On a side note ... this is some real school yard childish shit. [/b][/quote]
    Totally agreed Petre.

14. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    Callie said all that need's to be said really.

Very few people will be able to keep a low BF % when trying to bulk. Genetics like that are very rare. Most people will bulk up and gain some fat with the muscle then when they are over whatever their target weight is they will lose some BF % and will then look big and cut.

15. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    here's why....
    but.
    you must have seen something none of the rest of this forum wasn't privy to because phonetap hasn't seen dense muscle on orion. he's a big guy true...from appearences, orion is definitely a strong guy but not muscle bound. he's a combination of mostly fat along with some muscle. :rolleyes:

16. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    you must have seen something none of the rest of this forum wasn't privy to because phonetap hasn't seen dense muscle on orion. he's a big guy true...from appearences, orion is definitely a strong guy but not muscle bound. he's a combination of mostly fat along with some muscle. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Exactly...

He's like Larry Allen or Warren Sapp...Or David Tua,or ANY of those "Worlds Strongest Men" Contestants...

A STRONG,FAT Mother Fucker,just like the VAST Majority of NightClub Bouncers or Bodyguards that U C...

CALLIE's just "Cutting 4 Him",Cause they Got the Whole Weightlifting Thing N Common...

Shit,I Drink @ Least a 12 Pack of BEER,per Week,& I've Probably Got LESS Bodyfat than Pinocchio,I Mean FATOUT,I Mean ORION...

REED :REED:

17. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> well, this is gone be stupid is fuck.
    here's why....
    but.
    you must have seen something none of the rest of this forum wasn't privy to because phonetap hasn't seen dense muscle on orion. he's a big guy true...from appearences, orion is definitely a strong guy but not muscle bound. he's a combination of mostly fat along with some muscle. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Exactly...

He's like Larry Allen or Warren Sapp...Or David Tua,or ANY of those "Worlds Strongest Men" Contestants...

A STRONG,FAT Mother Fucker,just like the VAST Majority of NightClub Bouncers or Bodyguards that U C...

CALLIE's just "Cutting 4 Him",Cause they Got the Whole Weightlifting Thing N Common...

Shit,I Drink @ Least a 12 Pack of BEER,per Week,& I've Probably Got LESS Bodyfat than Pinocchio,I Mean FATOUT,I Mean ORION...

REED :REED: [/b][/quote]
    Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

Bet is this........ I will post my pics against ANY of you when you get to 265lbs and we will see who looks best. Is it a deal? I'm certainly not going down to 180lbs just compare myself to any of you so if you think I'm so fat and I don't have any muscle, ANY of you should be able to get to 260lbs and look better than me right? Makes sense to me, talk is cheap, if you think you can look better than me at this weight, take the bet.

$10K bet, any takers? :5000:

18. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    here's why....
    but.
    Tapper, I expected you to act more mature than these guys, but if you don't know the difference between fat, muscle or water retention, then I don't have time to explain it to you. You either know about bodybuilding and all it entails or you don't. I don't know have time to explain it to people who have no interest in it.

19. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

Bet is this........ I will post my pics against ANY of you when you get to 265lbs and we will see who looks best. Is it a deal? I'm certainly not going down to 180lbs just compare myself to any of you so if you think I'm so fat and I don't have any muscle, ANY of you should be able to get to 260lbs and look better than me right? Makes sense to me.

$10K bet, any takers? :5000: [/b][/quote]
    What kind of dumbass bet is that?

Seems like it would make sense to meet halfway. All you're saying is...

"Eat up to my weight while I eat chicken and waffles all day."

Besides, whose gonna spot you the $10 grand? :D

Word of advice, anyone who takes up that bet, make sure that mofo secures a letter of credit from a bank or gets some kind of collaterlized CD so he can't skip town when it's time to pay up. :D

[_[

20. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

Bet is this........ I will post my pics against ANY of you when you get to 265lbs and we will see who looks best. Is it a deal? I'm certainly not going down to 180lbs just compare myself to any of you so if you think I'm so fat and I don't have any muscle, ANY of you should be able to get to 260lbs and look better than me right? Makes sense to me.

$10K bet, any takers?  :5000: [/b][/quote]

Word of advice, anyone who takes up that bet, make sure that mofo secures a letter of credit from a bank or gets some kind of collaterlized CD so he can't skip town when it's time to pay up. :D

<_< [/b][/quote]
    If eating up to my weight was so easy and still look good doing it, it should be an easy $10K for anyone here. And as for proof of my bank account, if anyone is SERIOUS about taking this bet, I'll be more than happy to show proof and make this bet in writing.

Like I said, those that know enough about bodybuilding will know that the fools here running their mouths will LOSE this bet. I don't offer $10K bets to just anyone, only when I'm 100% certain of winning.

21. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

Bet is this........ I will post my pics against ANY of you when you get to 265lbs and we will see who looks best. Is it a deal? I'm certainly not going down to 180lbs just compare myself to any of you so if you think I'm so fat and I don't have any muscle, ANY of you should be able to get to 260lbs and look better than me right? Makes sense to me, talk is cheap, if you think you can look better than me at this weight, take the bet.

I'm 245 now ... but I don't want to take your money .... :wink:

22. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

<_< [/b][/quote]
    If eating up to my weight was so easy and still look good doing it, it should be an easy $10K for anyone here. And as for proof of my bank account, if anyone is SERIOUS about taking this bet, I'll be more than happy to show proof and make this bet in writing.

Like I said, those that know enough about bodybuilding will know that the fools here running their mouths will LOSE this bet. I don't offer $10K bets to just anyone, only when I'm 100% certain of winning. [/b][/quote]
    Did you read what I wrote?

I CLEARLY said meet halfway. That would make it interesting because it would mean your ass would have to put in some work too.

DUH!!

23. Irish JQ

Irish JQ Guest

This shit is getting out of hand: why don't you guys drop it and move onto something else, ok?

24. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

<_< [/b][/quote]

Like I said, those that know enough about bodybuilding will know that the fools here running their mouths will LOSE this bet. I don't offer $10K bets to just anyone, only when I'm 100% certain of winning. [/b][/quote]
    Did you read what I wrote?

I CLEARLY said meet halfway. That would make it interesting because it would mean your ass would have to put in some work too.

DUH!! [/b][/quote]
    Work? Dude, your missing the point, the point is that its not as easy as you think to get to this bodyweight without looking fat if you don't carry quite a bit of muscle. My point is that I do carry far MORE muscle than some of you seem to think and I carry far LESS bodyfat than some of you seem to think so if I look so damn bad, it should not be difficult for any of you to get to my bodyweight and look better than me, correct? The point is that you will be proven wrong about me and in the end you will respect what I have achieved because you will see not just anyone can do what I've done. Now I'm not claiming to be special and I certainly wouldn't offer this bet on a bodybuilding forum because those guys know where I am and what it takes to get here, but on this forum some of you seem to lack the mental capacity to understand what it takes to get here so this bet is simply to put you in your place(not you specifically Musze).

25. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

I'm 245 now ... but I don't want to take your money .... :wink: [/b][/quote]
    Not like you need it, you rich bastard. [_[

26. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This shit is getting out of hand: why don't you guys drop it and move onto something else, ok? [/b][/quote]
    I agree, but sometimes, some people have to learn the hard way, you know how people are Irish. :wink:

27. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Callie said all that need's to be said really.

Very few people will be able to keep a low BF % when trying to bulk. Genetics like that are very rare. Most people will bulk up and gain some fat with the muscle then when they are over whatever their target weight is they will lose some BF % and will then look big and cut. [/b][/quote]
    True, I'm starting to prefer a slow, lean bulk myself rather than putting on 20 pounds quickly and not looking as tight then having to loose 10 pounds of fat. I'd prefer to stay semi-lean all year round as long as I'm keeping or gaining stregnth all the time.

28. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    Fuck all, ya'all!!!

I'm drinking mad beers, Eating anything with grease and as much red meat as possible.

While ya'll holler about getting ripped, I'm getting ripped the old fashioned way... :drink:

I good to be the king!

29. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    here's why....
    but.
    Exactly...

REED :REED: [/b][/quote]
    Since most of you don't know shit about bodybuilding, I'm offering a $10K challenge to ANY of you here.

:huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year. Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265. I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u. :5000:

30. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :huh: I'll take that bet Holla @ me next year. Btw, last you mentioned you were 255, not 265. I'm 245 right now but i'm 3 inches taller than u. :5000: [/b][/quote]
    You were the first cat I had in mind when Orion offered that bet. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.