Fedor vs Minotauro in december?

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by sexperienced, Sep 15, 2005.

1. sexperienced

sexperienced Leap-Amateur

Is there anything Nog can do to possibly beat Fedor?

2. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

What has Nog done to get another shot? He'll get smashed again, like always. No chance in hell. He doesn't even have the strength to lock a choke on Fedor.

3. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    don't underestimate Noguiera man

he was the greatest heavyweight for quite some years no longer then what a year and a few months ago ?
    he is a serious threat to anyone
    and certainly has the strength to choke Fedor out, but I do think Fedor has his number
    and Nog doesn't have the strength to keep Fedor off of him or to get on top of Fedor and try and real submission attempts

sad to say as a big Nog fan ... but I'm glad he gets another chance .. and he does deserve it, who in pride can beat him except for Fedor ? noone right ? and he proves it time after time so he deserves it

hope he can do better this time

I'll be pulling for him

4. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    please lord no

5. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    wtf is the point of this?

why not let fedor fight some cans?

6. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>wtf is the point of this?

why not let fedor fight some cans?
    <div align="right">[post=32566]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]
    hmmhmm

7. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    atleast let him fight some one else instead of a dude he has fought 4 times...

to be honest if u fight some guy over and over and over again the other guy is bound to win eventually and it would be gay to see fedor lose his title to some guy he has beat 3 times already

8. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    kharitonov

9. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>kharitonov
    <div align="right">[post=32584]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]'

i think they are both on the red devil fight team?

i dunno if they would fight each other, if not i do agree that would be a good fight

10. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>'

i dunno if they would fight each other, if not i do agree that would be a good fight
    <div align="right">[post=32586]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

nope they are not on the same team

but word on the street is kharitonov is not signed with pride

11. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>don't underestimate Noguiera man

he was the greatest heavyweight for quite some years no longer then what a year and a few months ago ?
    he is a serious threat to anyone
    and certainly has the strength to choke Fedor out, but I do think Fedor has his number
    and Nog doesn't have the strength to keep Fedor off of him or to get on top of Fedor and try and real submission attempts

sad to say as a big Nog fan ... but I'm glad he gets another chance .. and he does deserve it, who in pride can beat him except for Fedor ? noone right ? and he proves it time after time so he deserves it

hope he can do better this time

I'll be pulling for him
    <div align="right">[post=32551]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

I wouldn't underrate Noguiera but he can't keep getting shot after shot. Each Nog/Fedor fight has been the exact same way. All 3 fights, it's Fedor on top of Nog and Nog eating punches and not doing anything offensively to trouble Fedor in the least. Nog obviously showing he has nothing close to the strength required to win.
    It's just a bad matchup. If anything, Nog should compete in an elimination tourny and earn a shot because a 4th opportunity is too much. Pride is handing Nog a title match on a silver platter, even though he's failed in 3 attempts. Would you keep ordering $40 PPVs to see Tyson fight Sammy Scaff in world title fights 4 different times? :D
    This is just a lose/lose for Fedor. What will he get out of unanimously decisioning Nog again in december? A paycheque and what else?
    I'd rather he fought Sergei, Mark Hunt, Gardner, hell even Wanderlei Silva in a special challenge match. Make things interesting in Pride instead of going around the mill continuously.

12. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>atleast let him fight some one else instead of a dude he has fought 4 times...

to be honest if u fight some guy over and over and over again the other guy is bound to win eventually and it would be gay to see fedor lose his title to some guy he has beat 3 times already
    <div align="right">[post=32581]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

I think Fedor actually enjoys fighting Nog. He seems to do what he wants with Nog, taking him down at will, keeping him on the ground, or just hitting him in the face with a punch whenever he pleases, or throwing him down, and Nog not having much to trouble Fedor with. I think Fedor just considers this as a christmas present from Pride organizers and he'll probably just have fun in there with Nog. Fedor easy 1-sided beatdown of Nog in a unanimous decision victory.
    Either Pride loves Nog or Pride just gets big buyrates from Nog/Fedor fights. I can't imagine any other reason why we'd see a 4th Fedor/Nog title fight.

13. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>atleast let him fight some one else instead of a dude he has fought 4 times...

<div align="right">[post=32581]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

so he fought him 4 times
    then he beat him 3 times

lets stop the bullshit

Fedor beat him twice okay
    and once he should lose on cuts but they were licking his balls and made it a no contest

but he only won 2 ( And thats while being generous to him actually)

don't over exceggarate

14. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I think Fedor actually enjoys fighting Nog. He seems to do what he wants with Nog, taking him down at will, keeping him on the ground, or just hitting him in the face with a punch whenever he pleases, or throwing him down, and Nog not having much to trouble Fedor with. I think Fedor just considers this as a christmas present from Pride organizers and he'll probably just have fun in there with Nog. Fedor easy 1-sided beatdown of Nog in a unanimous decision victory.
    Either Pride loves Nog or Pride just gets big buyrates from Nog/Fedor fights. I can't imagine any other reason why we'd see a 4th Fedor/Nog title fight.
    <div align="right">[post=32594]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

because he only lost to Fedor twice ... y'all act like he lost 3 times ... last time I checked the second fight it wasn't Nog who couldn't continue no more

and before all that he was the most dominant champ pride had, and he was heavyweightr champ for quite some years, beat all comers, and since the loss also beat all comers including the former #1 contender CroCop ... and he has continued beating everyone put infront of him ... thats maybe why he gets another shot @ Fedor. and most of the other guys he has either beat recently or haven't proved themself enuff to get a titleshot

15. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>because he only lost to Fedor twice ... y'all act like he lost 3 times ... last time I checked the second fight it wasn't Nog who couldn't continue no more

and before all that he was the most dominant champ pride had, and he was heavyweightr champ for quite some years, beat all comers, and since the loss also beat all comers including the former #1 contender CroCop ... and he has continued beating everyone put infront of him ... thats maybe why he gets another shot @ Fedor. and most of the other guys he has either beat recently or haven't proved themself enuff to get a titleshot
    <div align="right">[post=32607]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

While this is true, it still shouldn't put him in line for a title shot at Fedor this soon. I reckon if Nog fails again, his career is in shambles. He'll have to wait until somebody beats Fedor and then make another run at the title. To be losing to a guy 3 straight times can kill his career. He'll have to pull this one off somehow against Fedor. Maybe go for the anaconda choke right away as soon as the bell rings for round 1. :D

16. FourHooks

FourHooks Undisputed Champion

Fluffer
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>'

<div align="right">[post=32586]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]
    i think Kharoongoasngaisg is on "russian top team"

17. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>nope they are not on the same team

but word on the street is kharitonov is not signed with pride
    <div align="right">[post=32589]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

like is said fourdicks