For the betterment of boxing.....

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Tyler Durden, May 10, 2007.

1. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Anyone want to join my bandwagon or do you want to lay down and suck Floyd off and say he is "a monster" or he put on a "clinic" and shell out $ for another BULLSHIT PPV?

There are two types of boxing fans, ones that suck off a fighter no matter how the perform, and those who want them to step it up and prove they are "p4p" :flip:

FRAUDcott, he either stays retired because he is more worried about not losing (good riddance)........or if he comes back, he MUST fight like someone who wants to prove something and not wait for the other guy to tire to get a W :rolleyes:

Grass roots, it starts here :lol:

2. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Cant agree with you on this one my friend. Floyd was fighter a bigger man than he is use to. Not only that, but it was DLH, a very dangerous opponent. He needed to be cautious. I thought he performed well. I thought he won the fight clearly. I think the kid has no limits.

3. Registered

Registered "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Technical Director
    Home Page:
    Fraud Gayweather Jr is a cheating loser.

How does he expect anyone to hit him when he just shows his back to his opponent which is ILLEGAL!

If a fighter shows his back to me in a fight, I don't care what goes down, I'm punching him in the back of the head, the spine, and the kidneys. I would crush that back into submission.

If Dela Joto would've punched Gayweather in the spine and he went down, it should've been called a TKO victory. That would be hilarious.

Support the Fraud Cott!!! :cheer:

4. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    :bears:

DLH should have straightened his intestines out :cheer:

5. Registered

Technical Director
    Home Page:
    Yeah, compact his spine!

Where are you Brother Double L? We need your covenant and support.:warning:

6. TexMex

TexMex Fightbeat IQ Champ

I'm on.

What does Floyd say when he looks like shit against crap opposition and everyone is booing?

"I hurt my hand or shoulder that is why I didn't ko him"

I have heard that shit waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to many times.

Boring ass fighter.

7. TKO

TKO Administrator Staff Member

It pains me to say it but if you look at the fight objectively Floyd deserves some credit for getting the “resultâ€￾ against Dela Hoya. I don’t like the way he did it, but somehow he managed to do it.

I want a re-match Oscar still has some gas left in the tank, Dela Hoya just needs to land that hook once and it will be lights out.:blobbox:

8. Registered

Technical Director
    Home Page:
    Our numbers grow. Soon the FraudCott will be so powerful that even the thought of paying $50 for a 12 round exhibition will be but a fantasy.

Believe in the cause brothers. Never lose faith. :nono:

p.s - Fuck Fagarito, Baldomir would fuck him up.

9. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

:bears: Nice work Tyler, I'll have a bit mate.

10. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

I'm in. Boring gutless fighter.

What's the point of trying to make the big fights if you're just going to fight scared and stink the place out.

I hate ugly boy fraud. Whitaker was more exciting.

11. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard As Fuck

He still hasn't lost. I'd pay to see him fight Mosley for sure.

12. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

Apart from Castillo and Oscar, no he has never lost.

Before the Oscar and Baldomir fights I would have paid to see him fight Mosley for sure, but not now.

I like fighters who go for it, not just peck and move, fight not to lose, and fight safety first.

13. TysonFan4Ever

TysonFan4Ever Leap-Amateur

Home Page:

Good point dude.

14. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

I can't agree. I used to think Floyd was boring back in his 130-135 days, but when he moved to 140 his fights against guys like Corely, Ndou, Mitchell, Gatti, and Judah were pretty exciting and he displayed some awesome talent in all those fights. I agree his last 2 have been disappointing and he looked his worse ever in the ODLH fight, I even agree he did seem like he was waiting for the last 4 rds to finally start doing something. However, he's been more impressively lately than not, and if this is indeed his last fight, I'd be slightly disappointed.

15. who?

who? Undisputed Champion

sign me up, now i know why mayweather did everything not to fight hatton.

hatton is too much of a man/fighter for him.

he'd punch his fucking back in.

16. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

SEA YOU EN TEA

Can you make sense of it? :cool:

17. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

:nono: Lib four lib please, good performances against Judah and Mitchell don't exclude a fighter from being a bum, take a look at how Tszyu is revered around here, (Fraud's performance against Judah the journeyman's bitch, wasn't very impressive at all btw). Which only leaves Ndou, Gatti and Corely,..and really, you don't need alot of talent to beat them.

18. Registered

Technical Director
    Home Page:
    True. Ricky Fatton would take anything he could get. He'd look at Fraud's back like a piece of prime rib, and crack that back!

Others who would pound Fraud's back into submission:

Cotto
    Mosley

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  19. Hex-One

Hex-One "Twinkle Toes" McJack

None of your business
    :lol:

20. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Like Fraud's boxing style is hard to spell :dunno:

21. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Fuck that if Mayweather retire/or stays retire his myth will grow and grow...he should stay active and fight everyone around him....if he is that good he will really be recognize as one of the ALL TIME great..if not the ALL TIME GREAT (:rolleyes:, right). IF HE retires now his fanatics will say he retire undefeated and there were no challengers out there for him..blah..blah..he is great...blah..blah..one of the greatest ever...5 times world champ..blah..blah....by staying active he can actually prove his fanatics right......or wrong...

Cotto
    Margarito
    Clottey
    Williams
    Mosley
    Cintron
    Taylor
    Rematch DLH
    ...etc...etc...

22. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    The cott involves whether he retires or not, if he retires......he is a fraud......if he comes back, the cott is in full effect just like the Roy cott and maybe this will make him fight instead of running around the ring to try and do just enough to win, otherwise he's considered a fraud and a fraud calling himself great and any fan calling him great is ridiculous.

23. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

I can understand and support my fellow community members need to express dislike for Floyd's style of fighting... but some of the comments on this thread show a real lack of depth and understanding about boxing and fighting in general.

If one culd reduce Floyd's ability to running and potshotting then he would not be succesful. He is succesful because boxing involves more than just punching. Some of you guys might enjoy toughman contests. You go in there and punch punch punch... wow how exciting!

Floyd is ablt to neutralize his opponent and shows a great understanding of subtlety and distancing in this control. He not only slips punches but counters them before the other guy is extended... try it sometime as it takes a lot of skill. It also takes getting in the opponent's face a lot. It is utter BS that Floyd simply did not engage Oscar. He was always just in range of De La Hoya which is why he countered him consistently. he also managed to slip the majority of Oscars punches which I find exciting as well.

To me this is exciting because it takes a lot of risk even if it does not mean punches are thrown continuously at all times.

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  24. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

word.

25. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    This thread is fuken stupid. How in the hell can you hate on a fighter for using the skills that he's been blessed with. And for people to complain about his defensive style. That shit kills me. Ya'll act he just started the shoulder role. Hell the question why in the hell did DLH crowd him so much. All he had to do was take his time and take a step back. That way he could see which way PBF was bending. But no I am a fan PBF and his amazing skills. I believe they say skills pays the bills and PBF's skills are def. paying the bills. I also want to ask why in the hell would a smaller fighter stand toe to toe with a bigger fighter with a bigger punch. That's like me telling someone to run into a brick wall when all they have to do is go around it. It's damn near a week later and ya'll are still on here crying like a bunch of bitches. I'll Holla 5000

26. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

sure he would...

27. D MAN

D MAN "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    As I've said all along, Mayweather needs to fight Judah again and the commission needs to make sure his corner isn't allowed in the ring to choke Judah mid-fight.

Judah knocked down and hurt Mayweather... he had an off night but still won the first 4 rounds and the final round.. with a little more gas in the tank he will easily pull ahead with his excellent aggressive forward attack and make Mayweathers defence-first style work against him. Once Floyd has lost he will have no choice but to retire. The only thing keeping him going right now is the fact that he has a (somewhat disputed) '0' on his record... He is boring to watch.

ps stop making these damn comparisons between Floyd and Roy... Roy brings 1000x the excitement to his fights.

28. bigdawg

P.O.

29. bigdawg

P.O.

Please tell me when Judah hurt PBF. I need for you to be specific so that I can watch that fight. Cause the fight I saw PBF was never hurt. It's funny that so many people keep talking about Roy in a positive manner. Now I love this shit cause Roy is my dawg. However you bitches all used to cry about how Roy was a safety first fighter and would never go for the KO. Now that PBF hasn't gone for the KO in his last 2 fights which he was #1 wearing different gloves than his usual gloves #2 he's not a big puncher to begin with and #3 he was fighting bigger dudes. I guess PBF's performance against DLH enhances Roy's legacy. I'll Holla 5000

30. valdosta

valdosta Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Ironically enough the guy who made this thread was a big Roy fan if I remember right.