For those of you not paying attention ...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by PetreTG, Mar 17, 2008.

1. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    The Fed is "trying desperately" (from my point of view you can read that BULLSHITTING the public) to stop a financial meltdown.

It's gonna happen. Most do not realize how serious this one will be. But it must be , to force the change in our currency and offer desperate people the solution , foolishly looking to the criminals for the answers.

As I tried to warn you all ... housing had VERY far to go before that meltdown was over and credit is now becoming a humoungous issue that is only piling on top of them mess we have to send it into a total catastrophe.

It's not too late to protect yourselves ... but it will be very soon.

Take heed. And don't forget , I tried in the face of argument, ridicule and scorn.

I strongly suggest AGAIN ... you get your money out of banks and into just about ANY commodity. Prepare for serious food and possibly fuel shortages and whether you are for firearms or not ... it would be wise to have one with plenty of ammo (another commodity who's price has been skyrocketing) for home defense and hunting.

If you can , do like me and prepare to be able to survive off the grid , just in case.

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. It's going to get ugly fast when it finally hits.

2. toomuchsol

toomuchsol Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
  3. PetreTG

Home Page:
    The fool laughs ... your mistake.

4. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Don't believe me ?

James B. Rogers, Jr. - American investor and financial commentator.

He is co-founder, along with George Soros, of the Quantum Fund, and is a college professor, author, world traveler, economic commentator, and creator of the Rogers International Commodities Index (RICI).

What's he have to say about the dollar ? What I've been telling you for over a year.
    ========
    <object height="370" width="450">

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/957_1205759929" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="370" width="450"></object>

5. osfan

osfan Undisputed Champion

Looks more like a conspiracy to transfer wealth from the people to the Gov't.

6. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Of a sort yes and no , it's about the destruction of a currency to open the door for a new one. That's my opinion for the last few years and I'm sticking to it. :doh:

7. salaco

salaco Undisputed Champion

Its on the front pages of most international newspapers as well as mainstram financial media such as the FT...there's no need to paint it as a secret revelation...the reason most peole don't pay attention is that they can't grasp the jargon or understand the mechanisms of macroeconomics, its pretty clear whats happening :dunno:

ps I ignored the hysteria that followed your third paragraph, please get a grip

8. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Petre, I've asked this of you a few times in the past, but you never seem to answer, so I'll ask again.

What is the sinister motive behind replacing our currency, and how does it help whoever is behind it all?

TFK

9. PetreTG

Home Page:
    2+ years ago ?

See you haven't been around to much the last couple years ... :nono:

Remind me about what you chose to ignore in another year ... :cool:

10. PetreTG

Home Page:
    There's a few reasons for destroying our currency. First it eliminates our massive debt because the dollar is a form of commodity (A bogus one) and if it's worthless , that doesn't mean the presses stop rolling ... they speed up. That's known as inflating debt away. For the habitual debtor or anyone smart enough to invest in REAL COMMODITIES , inflation is good.

Speaking hypothetically, if we owed let's say $1billion dollars yesterday and that $1billion was then enough to buy the entire USA , and tomorrow that $1billion is only worth the state of Rhode Island .... guess what ? That's what they get ... print it up!

That's how it goes speaking simplistically. That's why Africans are running around with a million dollars in their hand and can't buy a meal for the day as their inflation runs at 66,000% last I read.

What does this do to the people ? It creates a state of dependency on the government and ushers in dictatorial power over desperate people because their money be it savings , pensions or social benefits etc ... becomes worth less and less.

Once out of debt and reorganized with a mass majority now dependent , in comes the saviour of America ... a new currency!

IF the FED actually cared what happened to our dollar ... they would RAISE interest rates and save it and us from our fiscally irresponsible selves ... they have another agenda as the USDollar is just about used up.

IF interest rates rose ... I'd be telling you to put your money in dollars as they would be increasing in value ... instead you're being robbed blind and don't even know it.

11. salaco

salaco Undisputed Champion

I might hold you to that :cool:

12. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Please do. :clap:

13. PetreTG

Home Page:
    :bears: :bears: :bears: :bears: :bears:

<object width="425" height="355">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k94VWPjUQSM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></object>

Go Ron Paul ... :cheer: