Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Socrates, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Socrates

Socrates Guest

Unacceptable! :vom:

2. copernicus

copernicus Scrub

Don't really give a fat rats' clacker either way.

3. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    fine with me

4. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Unacceptable! :vom: [/b][/quote]
    As a black man, you should appreciate how it feels to be discriminated against. I don't think gays have a choice to be gay(in most cases) therefore, I can't hate on them. Not saying I'm some gay activist, but they should be allowed to live their lives. They're people too.

5. Socrates

Socrates Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Unacceptable! :vom: [/b][/quote]
    As a black man, you should appreciate how it feels to be discriminated against. I don't think gays have a choice to be gay(in most cases) therefore, I can't hate on them. Not saying I'm some gay activist, but they should be allowed to live their lives. They're people too. [/b][/quote]
    Not saying they should be persecuted....just asking your opinion on whether or not it is an acceptable practice in your eyes...

6. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    How is deeming it unacceptable not persecuting them? What do you care? Unless some guy is constantly waving his dick in your face, I don't see why it should bother or affect you in any way.

7. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Unacceptable! :vom: [/b][/quote]
    As a black man, you should appreciate how it feels to be discriminated against. I don't think gays have a choice to be gay(in most cases) therefore, I can't hate on them. Not saying I'm some gay activist, but they should be allowed to live their lives. They're people too. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly. This is like asking whether or not being black is acceptaple, therefore, I don't see much point to this thread.

A question like "Does homosexuality disgust you" or something like that would be better (my answer there would be yes), but I think every fellow who is against discrimination should answer 'acceptable' here

8. ElTerrible

ElTerrible WBC Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>How is deeming it unacceptable not persecuting them? What do you care? Unless some guy is constantly waving his dick in your face, I don't see why it should bother or affect you in any way.[/b][/quote]
    :cheek:

:Frank-ILLUMINATI:

:eek:ntome:

:D

I agree

9. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> How is deeming it unacceptable not persecuting them? What do you care? Unless some guy is constantly waving his dick in your face, I don't see why it should bother or affect you in any way. [/b][/quote]
    owned :Whip:

10. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life.

11. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    It's like saying "evolution---right or wrong, acceptable or unacceptable". :D

Scientific studies have shown that brain activity, specifically electrical activity and biochemical activity, is different in some homosexuals. As many gay people claim to have been born that way, it's quite likely that they don't have a choice.

It's like saying:

"light skin: right or wrong"

"freckles: right or wrong"

Sexuality, as long as it doesn't involve criminal acts, is nobody's business but the individual in question.

12. boxerpuncher

boxerpuncher Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Ditto.

13. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's like saying "evolution---right or wrong, acceptable or unacceptable". :D

Scientific studies have shown that brain activity, specifically electrical activity and biochemical activity, is different in some homosexuals. As many gay people claim to have been born that way, it's quite likely that they don't have a choice.

It's like saying:

Sexuality, as long as it doesn't involve criminal acts, is nobody's business but the individual in question. [/b][/quote]
    What about letting a WOMAN fuck you in the ass with a strap on dildo?

Nothing wrong with that neither, right? :eek:ntome:

14. boxerpuncher

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    How about Eve and Gloria? Or are you not thinking that when you're probably at times sitting down watching two women go at it on film or something.

15. MassaCure

MassaCure Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Unacceptable!  :vom: [/b][/quote]
    Ditto. [/b][/quote]
    yall two make a cute couple

16. Panchyprsss

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    How about Eve and Gloria? Or are you not thinking that when you're probably at times sitting down watching two women go at it on film or something. [/b][/quote]
    Woman on woman is disgusting too. I used the Adam & Steve example to cover the whole gay issue. Not to pinpoint to a single group (male wyh male).

17. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    How about Eve and Gloria? Or are you not thinking that when you're probably at times sitting down watching two women go at it on film or something. [/b][/quote]
    Woman on woman is disgusting too. I used the Adam & Steve example to cover the whole gay issue. Not to pinpoint to a single group (male wyh male). [/b][/quote]
    although easier on the eyes, i dont like woman on woman either

18. boxerpuncher

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Unacceptable!  :vom: [/b][/quote]
    Ditto. [/b][/quote]
    yall two make a cute couple [/b][/quote]
    Maybe you mean the 2 cats in your signature.

19. joebazooka

joebazooka Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> How is deeming it unacceptable not persecuting them? What do you care? Unless some guy is constantly waving his dick in your face, I don't see why it should bother or affect you in any way. [/b][/quote]
    Deeming it unacceptable does not equate "persecution." Many people consider adultery unacceptable but not necessarily advocate persecution of adulterous people.

Clarity, fellows. Clarity. :wink:

20. animal

animal Scrub

Home Page:
    I agree with panchy, except I dont believe its a choice in most cases. I accept THEM, but not assertations that its normal, and equal to heterosexual relationships.

21. Panchyprsss

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> It's like saying "evolution---right or wrong, acceptable or unacceptable". :D

It's like saying:

Sexuality, as long as it doesn't involve criminal acts, is nobody's business but the individual in question. [/b][/quote]
    Sociopaths like serial killers have different brain activity too.
    They didn't chose to be killers. They were born like that.

Right. bs)

22. boxerpuncher

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    Woman on woman is disgusting too. I used the Adam & Steve example to cover the whole gay issue. Not to pinpoint to a single group (male wyh male). [/b][/quote]
    Okay just checking cause I know previously when this issue came about there was a guy who sounded just like you and this Socrates on the one hand and then out of the other side of his mouth said that he loves to watch and gets turned on by the unatural act of two women licking each other.

23. CleanYourClock

CleanYourClock "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I don't give a rats ass if someone is gay. Doesn't bother me ...

However , I don't think they should get married - marriage is for famililes & children.
    Why would they want to get married anyway - tax breaks .....

I also don't beleive they should be allowed to adopt. Kids aren't pets and besides a child should not be forced into a same sex enviornment that can possibly or most likely have a negative effect no-matter how loving the gay parents can be.

24. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> How is deeming it unacceptable not persecuting them? What do you care? Unless some guy is constantly waving his dick in your face, I don't see why it should bother or affect you in any way. [/b][/quote]
    Deeming it unacceptable does not equate "persecution." Many people consider adultery unacceptable but not necessarily advocate persecution of adulterous people.

Clarity, fellows. Clarity. :wink: [/b][/quote]
    That's because adultery is grounds for divorce, and except for so-called "open" relationships, adultery is certainly punishable in a family court of law. Adulterers can be sued for divorce and they can have greatly reduced custody rights as a result.

Now one might say that homosexuality is grounds for divorce, and they would be right if the homosexuality in question occurs between a man and woman who both claimed to be heterosexual when they were married. If a spouse suddenly states that they are homosexual, then that is also grounds for divorce in a heterosexual union under at least one statute, namely irreconciliable differences.

One cannot be prosecuted in a civil court, state court, municipal court, or federal court if they confess to being homosexual. You cannot make a truly valid comparison between homosexuality and adultery.

25. Baron

Baron "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> God created man & woman, Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. Homosexuality is unnatural. And it is a choice a person makes either very early in their lives or late in life. It is still something that is taboo in society. I respect whoever decides to have that lifestyle the same way that I respect whoever decides to be a prostitute, but I don't accept it as a the Gay Agenda wants me to accept it like a natural God given way of life. [/b][/quote]
    I thought God created everything! Unless you try to tell us Satan is behind homosexuality! :D

I always find it funny when people bring God in these topics, how the hell could you know what God had in mind when he created the world?

26. Free Ike (old)

Free Ike (old) Leap-Amateur

exacto.
    ________
    Web shows

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  27. joebazooka

joebazooka Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> How is deeming it unacceptable not persecuting them? What do you care? Unless some guy is constantly waving his dick in your face, I don't see why it should bother or affect you in any way. [/b][/quote]

Clarity, fellows. Clarity. :wink: [/b][/quote]
    That's because adultery is grounds for divorce, and except for so-called "open" relationships, adultery is certainly punishable in a family court of law. Adulterers can be sued for divorce and they can have greatly reduced custody rights as a result.

Now one might say that homosexuality is grounds for divorce, and they would be right if the homosexuality in question occurs between a man and woman who both claimed to be heterosexual when they were married. If a spouse suddenly states that they are homosexual, then that is also grounds for divorce in a heterosexual union under at least one statute, namely irreconciliable differences.

One cannot be prosecuted in a civil court, state court, municipal court, or federal court if they confess to being homosexual. You cannot make a truly valid comparison between homosexuality and adultery. [/b][/quote]
    Huh... Buddy? The word was "persecuted," not "prosecuted."
    Thank you.

28. joebazooka

joebazooka Scrub

Actually, "persecution..." Anyways. Same difference.

29. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    No, actually I was right, joebazooka. Adultery can help one get PROSECUTED if the offended party decides to sue for divorce! Here's your lesson for today:
    **********************************************************************************

prosecute is a transitive verb which means:

Law.
    To initiate civil or criminal court action against.
    To seek to obtain or enforce by legal action.

One would sue for divorce in a divorce court which is a legal court, joe. Hence they would be legally prosecuted if the case were successful for the opposing party.

As for persecute:

per·se·cute
    To oppress or harass with ill-treatment, especially because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
    To annoy persistently; bother.

*********************************************************************************

Study hard! There's a pop quiz tomorrow! :D

30. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    "God" didn't CREATE anyone, let alone Adam and Eve.

We're the product of evolution.

Once you realize that, things become a lot clearer.

Dubblechin