How many here think we didn't lose the vietnam war?

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by I and I, Jul 26, 2007.

1. I and I

I and I "Twinkle Toes" McJack

:laughing:

Alot of americans think that the U.S. didn't lose the vietnam war.

What do you think and why?

:popcorn:

2. CleanYourClock

CleanYourClock "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Who said we didn't lose ? I certainly did not.

YOU just need to acknowledge the fact that we did not bomb any major cities in the north , did not bomb the factories that were pumping out war supplies etc. , did not attempt to disrupt their central goverment.
    We could have dusted off our WW2 equipment and completed all three of the above mentioned but , we did not for political reasons.
    If we had done so , in the jungle we would have been fighting unarmed , no uniform wearing , haven't eaten in a month Northern VC.

Why don't you sit back and think about what things would have been like in WW2 if we only bombed the German Forrest and Countryside.
    Do you think the allies would have been effective if we did not bomb any of Germany's major cities ?

Is this what you are telling me ?<!-- / message -->

3. I and I

This is what declassified documents is telling you.

http://library2.usask.ca/vietnam/index.php?state=view&id=275

4. I and I

It's alot of reading isn't it CYC. :lol:

5. CleanYourClock

I see you are side stepping as usual.

Bottom line , we did NOT take out any cities or industrial centers in North Vietnam because of political reasons.
    Therefore they were able to pump out war supplies weather it was weapons , food , or anything else they needed. The government sat back in North Vietnam undisturbed.

Now answer my fuckin question and stop side stepping.

Why don't you sit back and think about what things would have been like in WW2 if we only bombed the German Forrest and Countryside.
    Do you think the allies would have been effective if we did not bomb any of Germany's major cities ?

6. I and I

UNDISTURBED????

So the declassified documents I sent you the link to are not true. :laughing:

what does B have to do with anything we are or ever have discussed? Explain how that relates to what we are talking about then I will answer.

7. CleanYourClock

You stated how our military lost in Vietnam. That is fine.
    However you talk like we used everything we had and still lost when you know for a fact our hands were tied.
    Showing you what we did not do - even though we physically could have by not taking out major cities in the North is proof enough.

For some reason you do not want to accept this so I ask you the below question.
    Now answer it.

8. I and I

You also said we didnt bomb any major cities in North Vietnam, which is funny because you can't even name a major city in North Vietnam, and I sent you the pages of declassified documents of reports on what targets were hit in what raids, and what cities in North Vietnam.

What do you mean by "hands were tied" by what and who?

9. CleanYourClock

You really are stupid.

As for your link , I read it . I know whats in there.

Now I want your stupid ass to go in there and tell me the Major cities we bombed and leveled ... :lol:

C'mon retard , lets see you get screwed by your own link.

BTW - Answer my fuckin question.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  10. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

WE?????? ...

anyway,...i have never met anyone that though the US WON in Vietnam....

11. CleanYourClock

:lol: :lol: Here , I'll help you out with your searching of the document.

[​IMG]
    Declassified CIA Documents on the Vietnam War

We hereby acknowledge the permissions granted by the Gale Group to include in this Database the abstracts provided in the Declassified Documents Reference System CD-ROM and by the Texas Tech University's Virtual Vietnam Archive to provide the links for fulltext documents.
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Your search for bombing north vietnam cities matched 0 documents</TD><TR><TR><TD><FORM style="MARGIN: 0px" action=/vietnam/index.php method=post><INPUT type=hidden value=search name=state> <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Search:</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.5em; PADDING-LEFT: 0.5em; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0em; PADDING-TOP: 0em"><INPUT size=15 name=terms></TD><TD><INPUT type=image alt="Go >>" src="http://library2.usask.ca/vietnam/go.gif" value="Go >>" border=0 name=submit></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 90%" align=right colSpan=2>Advanced search... <TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

© 2006 University of Saskatchewan Library
    <MAP id=header-map name=header-map><AREA shape=RECT alt="Welcome to Library2" coords=0,0,200,120 href="/"></MAP>

12. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    Trick question.

It wasn't a war, it was a "conflict".

13. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Back with a bang....... well, sort of...

14. I and I

We all know that you can't read, and that you didn't read ANY of the links at all. because in this section

http://library2.usask.ca/vietnam/index.php?state=browse&descriptor=US+BOMBING+OF+NORTH+VIETNAM

All the links listed to the documents mention cities and what was targeted and why it was targeted, sea ports, communications supply lines, in one it mentions bombing the place where most of their aircraft was being luanched from at that time.

Watch CYC still not read any of it and claim, that no cities are mentioned.

:lol:

15. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Proof and evidence :dunno:

16. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

If you go strictly by punch count numbers (1 million dead Vietcong to 58,000 dead Americans) then it's tough to score it as a loss...

17. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Sounds like a W :bears:

Democracy wins again!

18. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

TEAM AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!!!

19. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    andSTILL! :bears:

20. I and I

Here ya go dumbass.

http://library2.usask.ca/vietnam/index.php?state=view&id=792

CITY and TARGETS, And force used in the bombing raid.

AGAIN
    CITY and TARGETS. The list goes on an on, the links to all these documents on the assessment of the bombing of North Vietnam are all there. They also state how many aircraft were used in the bombing, what was hit, etc.

http://library2.usask.ca/vietnam/index.php?state=view&id=1291

Do you need us to help you read them? Are all those words and links to more words confusing to you?

Sorry little buddy, you might have to........... READ aaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

21. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Still no proof US lost.

22. I and I

What do you consider a loss in a war?

23. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Proof and evidence :lol:

24. CleanYourClock

YOU STUPID FUCK.

TYPE THE MAJOR CITIES THAT WE BOMBED AND LEVELED.

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE AGAIN - THERE IS NONE !

C'mon dickhead. Type them out in a list !
    If you can't , then admit you are wrong.

25. I and I

CYC refusing to read is his excuse for believing he won and argument. :lol:

Move your mouse to the link and push with your finger and SUPRISE, CITIES, TARGETS, BOMBING RUNS ON NORTH VIETNAM, AND WHICH CITIES TARGETED.

26. CleanYourClock

I did . I did NOT see any major nothern Vietnam cities we bombed and leveled. Now again , if you are seeing something else , then just fuckin list them real fast. You already typed more words in your last post then it would take for you to just list them.

If you can't , then admit you are wrong.<!-- / message -->

27. I and I

Your first response to me in this thread was:

CYC SAID
    "You just need to acknowledge the fact that we did not bomb any major city in the north, did not bomb the factories that were pumping out war supplies etc., did not attempt to disrupt their central govt."

Here is one city, of many examples I could post in the north that did get bombed, and the list of targets that were hit, it mentions hitting production facilities too.

Declassified CIA Documents on the Vietnam War

We hereby acknowledge the permissions granted by the Gale Group to include in this Database the abstracts provided in the Declassified Documents Reference System CD-ROM and by the Texas Tech University's Virtual Vietnam Archive to provide the links for fulltext documents.
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><FORM style="MARGIN: 0px" action=/vietnam/index.php method=post><INPUT type=hidden value=search name=state> <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Search:</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.5em; PADDING-LEFT: 0.5em; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0em; PADDING-TOP: 0em"><INPUT size=15 name=terms></TD><TD><INPUT type=image alt="Go >>" src="http://library2.usask.ca/vietnam/go.gif" value="Go >>" border=0 name=submit></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 90%" align=right colSpan=2>Advanced search... <TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <DL><DT>Title: <DD>Appraisal of the bombing of North Vietnam (through 14 May) <DT style="MARGIN-TOP: 1.5em">Date of Creation: <DD>May 21, 1966 <DT style="MARGIN-TOP: 1.5em">Date of Declassification: <DD>November 25, 1977 <DT style="MARGIN-TOP: 1.5em">Type of Document: <DD>Directorate of Intelligence memorandum <DT style="MARGIN-TOP: 1.5em">Level of Classification: <DD>SECRET <DT style="MARGIN-TOP: 1.5em">Status of Copy: <DD>SANITIZED <DT style="MARGIN-TOP: 1.5em">Pagination, Illustration: <DD>11 p. <DT style="MARGIN-TOP: 1.5em">Abstract: <DD>An Appraisal of the Bombing of North Vietnam (through 14 May) [strikes were primarily armed reconnaissance against lines of communication, infiltration routes, dispersed logistic targets, and land and waterway traffic; although North Vietnamese infiltration continues and possibly at an increased rate, US efforts below the 20th parallel have disrupted management and control of LOC's; previously estimated damage to the North Vietnamese economy has been confirmed, increasing amounts of resources are being drawn from agriculture and industry, reallocation of management has resulted in a decline of production, and strikes against Cam Pha port have substantially reduced coal exports]. Directorate of Intelligence Memorandum No. 1356/66. May 21, 1966. 11 p. Annex: Results of Strikes on NVN Targets thru May 1966 [targets struck, sorties flown, and effect on national capacity]. Chart. 1 p. SECRET/NO FOREIGN DISSEM. SANITIZED copy. Released Nov. 25, 1977. Johnson Library, White House Central File, Confidential File, ND 19/CO 312. <DT style="MARGIN-TOP: 1.5em">Indexing Terms: <DD>HO CHI MINH
    VO NGUYEN GIAP
    PHAM VAN DONG
    US BOMBING OF NORTH VIETNAM
    OPERATION ROLLING THUNDER
    ASSESSMENT OF US BOMBING OF NORTH VIETNAM
    IMPACT OF US BOMBING ON NORTH VIETNAMESE INFRASTRUCTURE
    IMPACT OF US BOMBING ON NORTH VIETNAMESE ECONOMIC SITUATION
    IMPACT OF US BOMBING ON NORTH VIETNAMESE POPULATION MORALE
    IMPACT OF US BOMBING ON NORTH VIETNAMESE INFILTRATION INTO SOUTH VIETNAM
    CAM PHA PORT
    UONG BI THERMAL POWER PLANT
    HANOI - DONG DANG RAIL LINE
    THANH HOA PROVINCE
    MU GIA PASS
    VINH
    NORTH VIETNAMESE MILITARY REGION 4

<DT style="MARGIN-TOP: 1.5em">Declassified Documents Reference System Location: <DD>1980-228B <DT style="MARGIN-TOP: 1.5em">Link to Full Text: <DD>http://www.vietnam.ttu.edu/star/images/041/04110134003.pdf </DD></DL>
    © 2006 University of Saskatchewan Library

28. CleanYourClock

:lol: :lol: :lol: I looked at all of those links. I DID NOT SEE ANY NORTHERN VIETNAM CITIES THAT WE BOMBED AND LEVELED !

AGAIN -
    Those links DO NOT list any Northern Vietnam cities we bombed and leveled.
    If you are seeing something else , then just fuckin list them real fast. You already typed more words in your last post then it would take for you to just list them.

If you can't , then admit you are wrong.<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  29. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Again, punch stat numbers favor the US like 20-1

We're # 1 -----We're # 1 ------ We're # 1

The US Military--Killing more of the enemy than they kill of us!!!!

Kicking ass for over 200 years.... FUCK YEAH !!!!!!!!!!

30. I and I

So now it's "BOMB AND LEVEL" :lol:

What was it that your dumbass typed in your first response in this thread?

CYC SAYS: "YOU just need to acknowledge the fact that we did not bomb any major cities in the north , did not bomb the factories that were pumping out war supplies etc. , did not attempt to disrupt their central goverment."

CYC is running from his own statements. :laughing:

CYC said it was a FACT that we did not bomb and did not attempt to disrupt their govt. CLASSIC BULLSHIT FROM CYC.