I expect, no I demand that people kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by perez, Apr 25, 2004.

1. perez

perez Guest

Tonight is the night. The night that Beast has been waiting for for years!!!!!

Sanders is finally going to become champion of the world!! Just like I predicted back at secondsout and a number of other message boards a few years back. Everyone laughed at me then, but I was right, right, right, right, right, right, right!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teh angry: :teh angry: :teh angry: :teh angry:

And yes, I know I said this many times all ready, but damn it, I have an ego and it needs stroking! So I am saying this again!

ANd I am saying this before the fight occurs, because Beast(aka Perez) is smarter than the rest of you and already knows what is going to happen. :huh:

Vitali comes out. Fights agressiveley. Lands a decent punch or two. Is wide open. Sanders shoots a straight left down the pipes. DOWN GOES VITALI!!! :lol: Vitali gets up. Goes down a few more times. Ref stops the fight :shaneUD12Oscar:

Winner by TKO at 1:30 in the first round and new heavyweight champion, Corrie Sanders!! :lol:

After the fight happens, I demand that people come into this thread and say things like "perez, you are the smartest", "Perez, I wish I was smart like you", etc, etc,etc.

In time I will return posts, and yes, my head will have grown, and yes, I will consider myself superior to the rest of you, but you will have to humbly eat my shit. :huh:

So, mods, pin this thread and allow people to bask in my glory.

2. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Tonight is the night. The night that Beast has been waiting for for years!!!!!

Sanders is finally going to become champion of the world!! Just like I predicted back at secondsout and a number of other message boards a few years back. Everyone laughed at me then, but I was right, right, right, right, right, right, right!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teh angry: :teh angry: :teh angry: :teh angry:

And yes, I know I said this many times all ready, but damn it, I have an ego and it needs stroking! So I am saying this again!

ANd I am saying this before the fight occurs, because Beast(aka Perez) is smarter than the rest of you and already knows what is going to happen. :huh:

Vitali comes out. Fights agressiveley. Lands a decent punch or two. Is wide open. Sanders shoots a straight left down the pipes. DOWN GOES VITALI!!! :lol: Vitali gets up. Goes down a few more times. Ref stops the fight :shaneUD12Oscar:

Winner by TKO at 1:30 in the first round and new heavyweight champion, Corrie Sanders!! :lol:

After the fight happens, I demand that people come into this thread and say things like "perez, you are the smartest", "Perez, I wish I was smart like you", etc, etc,etc.

In time I will return posts, and yes, my head will have grown, and yes, I will consider myself superior to the rest of you, but you will have to humbly eat my shit. :huh:

So, mods, pin this thread and allow people to bask in my glory. [/b][/quote]
    <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">right....</span> :huh:

BEAST!!

3. hessiquio

hessiquio Scrub

i will make my own demands after marquez KILLS pacman i want everyone to kiss my verga

4. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Anyone know if this fight can be listened to on the Radio over the net, and if so, do they have the URL....

I feel like sleeping for a few hours now.

5. puerto rock

puerto rock WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Hey, I hope Sanders wins but I don't know, man.

6. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
  7. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Anyone know if this fight can be listened to on the Radio over the net, and if so, do they have the URL....

I feel like sleeping for a few hours now. [/b][/quote]
    ikokjones should run in anytime soon...and post a link to the audio for the fight...

8. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :D [/b][/quote]
    whats so funny hippie??! :wink:

CHANGE that MotherM'kaying AVATAR...i told you already fucker!! :teh angry:

9. RoyJonesJrp4pno1

RoyJonesJrp4pno1 Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :D [/b][/quote]
    whats so funny hippie??! :wink:

CHANGE that MotherM'kaying AVATAR...i told you already fucker!! :teh angry: [/b][/quote]
    yeah it should say kobe for MVP hes been doing some bad ass plays recently. bow down b4 kobes greatness :bow:

10. RoyJonesJrp4pno1

RoyJonesJrp4pno1 Scrub

Home Page:
    anyway perez you are wise along with dogofwar/rjjrp4pno1/kalliber44 i think we are the only cats here picking sanders to win.

warrrrrrrrrr fucking warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

W
    A
    R

S
    A
    N
    D
    E
    R
    S
    !
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

wrong - I'm picking sanders in 5.

12. RingKing

RingKing Scrub

Home Page:
    Im picking Sanders in 5 also...

13. perez

perez Guest

:eek:ntome:

14. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Tonight is the night. The night that Beast has been waiting for for years!!!!!

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">So, mods, pin this thread and allow people to bask in my glory.</span> [/b][/quote]
    Your wish is my command. :bow:

15. valdosta

valdosta Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    :REED: I told you this was a bad matchup for Sanders :huh:

16. perez

perez Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Tonight is the night. The night that Beast has been waiting for for years!!!!!

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">So, mods, pin this thread and allow people to bask in my glory.</span> [/b][/quote]
    Your wish is my command. :bow: [/b][/quote]
    Nah, you didn't need to pin the thread, might as well just let it slide into obscurity never to be brought up again.

17. perez

perez Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :REED: I told you this was a bad matchup for Sanders :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Sanders had high blood sugar. :huh:

18. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

hahahahaha... :angry:

19. RoyJonesJrp4pno1

RoyJonesJrp4pno1 Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> wrong - I'm picking sanders in 5. [/b][/quote]
    sorry mex and ringking :sulk:

20. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Sanders has the best chin in the heavyweight division.

21. RoyJonesJrp4pno1

RoyJonesJrp4pno1 Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Sanders has the best chin in the heavyweight division. [/b][/quote]
    :huh: david tua :huh:

22. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Sanders has the best chin in the heavyweight division. [/b][/quote]
    :huh: david tua :huh: [/b][/quote]
    david tua was put down

23. NeighborMike

Home Page:

So, mods, pin this thread and allow people to bask in my glory. [/b][/quote]
    honestly, what kind of boxing knowlege do you think you have to even say something so stupid?

24. RoyJonesJrp4pno1

RoyJonesJrp4pno1 Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :REED: I told you this was a bad matchup for Sanders  :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Sanders had high blood sugar. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    yeah he might as well loose the klitschko way with multiple excuses.

25. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    o yeah, and sanders also did not throw 1 strait punch

let alone a strait left down the pipe

26. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    My prediction was accurate . Vitali dominated from the second round and should have gone in the same.

Who knew Sanders would show up with a chin like that! :shaneUD12Oscar:

NO ONE .... that's who !

:wacko:

27. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Sanders has the best chin in the heavyweight division. [/b][/quote]
    I dunno... you might have to start believing that Vitali deserves that honor. Lennox and Sanders are both MUCH bigger punchers than he is, and he not only took their best, but gave back A LOT in return.

If nothing else, Vitali is one Klit that can take a licking.

28. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Sanders has the best chin in the heavyweight division. [/b][/quote]
    I dunno... you might have to start believing that Vitali deserves that honor. Lennox and Sanders are both MUCH bigger punchers than he is, and he not only took their best, but gave back A LOT in return.

If nothing else, Vitali is one Klit that can take a licking. [/b][/quote]
    the only time vitali ever went down was from a kick to the face in a kickboxing match

29. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Klit swells a bit when he gets licked but he keep cumming.

30. perez

perez Guest

no, no folks. :huh:

this thread is just supposed to fade into obscurity. no posting here. Thank you.