JAN BLACHOWICZ appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by BOSS, Nov 10, 2020.

1. BOSS

BOSS TBD

2. BOSS

BOSS TBD

3. BOSS

BOSS TBD

4. BOSS

BOSS TBD

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Is This the SCRUB Israel Adesanya's Supposed to DRY HUMP Paulo Costa Style, In His Next Fight???...

[​IMG]

REED:Hammer

6. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Jan will ko his skinny homo ass

7. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

I know Adesanya is charismatic twat who can fight......but from my UFC 3 video game experience...this Jan guy is a BADDDDD man...

8. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Blachowicz Can FIGHT For Sure...

He Did a Helluva Lot BETTER Against Dominick Reyes than Bones Jones Did, 1 Fight Earlier...

REED:Hammer

9. LOKDIGGY

LOKDIGGY Leap-Amateur

Jan looks like he smells like old cheese

10. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Jan has that legendary Polish Power.

BOSS likes this.
  11. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

12. LOKDIGGY

LOKDIGGY Leap-Amateur

I got a POLE for you

Irish and ArturoGatti like this.
  13. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Humble pie for The Last Stylebender...maybe now he keep his mouth shut about Jon Jones...

14. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

I think Jones may be heading for his own humble pie.

I don’t know if Israel is believing his own hype or what but why did he feel the need to try this now? It feels like he’s rushing his career at times. It’s not as if he’s completely cleaned out or dominated the MW division. I thought his previous fight he looked about as good as his hype regardless of the quality of the opposition that night. Tonight though was another terrible eyesore of a match that I just fast forwarded through like an early prelim.

For the record The Great Blachowiz wasn’t very impressive either, playing it safe through most of the fight which he might have lost if he hadn’t woke up and made two match saving takedowns.

Shit fight and I think based on his fighting style and previous fights I am not an Israel Adesanya fan. I won’t root against him like I do for most fighters I dislike but rather I’ll just hope he continues to fight very rarely and expect disappointment whenever he does.

15. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

All Things Considered, it was Probably the Best Possible Way to LOSE...

Bigger Man, Smaller Cage, It's Not as if Adesanya was Beaten Up or Anything and he Actually ABSORBED the "Polish Power" w/Little to No Fuss...

His Clear WEAKNESS is Grappling and Being Underneath a Bigger, Stronger Man On the Canvas...But Even Then, Blachowicz Kinda Just LAYED There and Blanketed Adesanya...Towards the End of the 4th or 5th Blacowicz Did Sneak In an Elbow and a Punch or 2, But the Vast Majority of Mat Time was Spent w/Him Simply Laying On Adesanya...

Blacowicz WON the Fight, but REED disagREED w/Giving Him 10-8 Rounds in the 4th and 5th...Blacowicz Won Those Rounds, but it's Not Like he DOMINATED Izzy...Again, he Simply LAID On Him, By and Large...

But Yeah, the Fixation w/Jon Jones Needs to END...If Adesanya was on the Ground w/Bones On Top of Him, Shit Gets UGLY...

REED:Dan1:

16. lb 4 lb

Yeah Blachowicz did little to no damage on the ground. Were these guys teammates or friends because this fight definitely had a feeling like the two didn’t really want to hurt each other? It came off more like light sparring than a full fledged fight for the championship. I’ve heard of respecting your opponent but this was Mayweather vs ODLH like. Adsanya didn’t just lose but gave his critics and naysayers more ammo against his fighting style and entertainment levels...again. He should do more ring entrance entertainment to balance out the boredom of his fights.

I hope Israel’s next fight is with Kevin Holland who already called IA out after scoring a KO from the bottom position on the ground. A guy with similar measurables, less hype and twice the excitement level, Holland has also shown a more diverse skillset. In the ring Holland seems to be the actual fighter Adasanya portrays on paper.

17. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Agree with both.....best possible way for Adesanya to lose..beat/but not destroyed by the bigger guy. He can stay at the weight fight on like nothing happen or move back down. Moving up was a stupid move plenty of good fight still available at Middleweight(coming out of retirement GSP) and anyone coming from Welterweight(Usman, Corvington, Masdival,etc) great fights could still be made if he moves back to middleweight.

I thought he was just bring up Jon for clout.....and if they ever fight it would be later on with a more diminished Jon. Because todays Jon would still fuck him up..

And yes Jon could be walking into his a defeat against Miocic/Ngannou 2 winner...

18. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Blachowicz and Adesanya have No Connection or Affiliation REED's Aware Of:Dont:...Definitely Would've Expected More DAMAGE Inflicted, Considering the Striking Levels of Both Fighters...

To Your Point, They Equally Showed a Bit Toooooooooooo MUCH Respect for the Other...

REED Thinks Adesanya's Dialed Down the Entrances Due to the Lack of Fans in Attendance...Would Be Shocked if he DIDN'T Get Back to That as Covid Dies Down...

REED:Dan1:

19. Neil

Neil tueur de grenouilles

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    UFC cant be pleased with this result . the loss knocks adesanya down a peg and thwarts their plans to have him headline 24 ppvs this year

20. lb 4 lb

I don’t know if this is on the fighters or the UFC but to me it feels like most of the top belt holders don’t fight a lot. Figueroa is an exception and so were guys like Nurmagomedov and Max Hollaway when he had a belt. But if you look at guys like Adesanya, Poriea and even my girl Shevchenko lately, they rarely fight as often as a lot of other big names who aren’t champions.

21. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

eh. Nurmagomedov?? The guy was far from active, even as a champion. Adesanyua fights way more often than him

22. LOKDIGGY

LOKDIGGY Leap-Amateur

I think Izzy should come out and claim he didn't time his coffee right

23. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

I think Jones will be going back down a division...

24. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Yeah. Hell get destroyed by Ngannou