Juan Diaz vs a prime Stevie Johnston

Discussion in 'Mythical Matchups' started by Xplosive, May 4, 2007.

1. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Who wins?

2. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

Unless they're fighting on the undercard of De la Hoya-Charpentier, Johnson wins a decision. He was a damn good fighter, too often dismissed. In my opinion, Jose Luis Castillo never got the better of him, and Diaz is no prime Castillo.

3. Free Ike

Free Ike WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

None
    Diaz is BETTER than a Prime Castillo. Diaz has been shutting out the same quality of fighter who stopped Castillo. The guy is the most overrated fighter of the last 5 years. I lmao every fucking time some jerkoff says, he isn't as bad as his record. My first question is you mean that because he is FAR worse than his record, right? The guy is more overhyped from a loss than Razor Ruddock. Floyd beat Castillo with two fucking damged arms, in a boxing fight.
    He lost to Johnson 2 times and got gifts, a win and a draw.
    He lost to Casamayor.
    What other elite fighter got KTFO by Diego Corrales? Freitas?

Castillo is a piece of shit. Baby Bull would stomp his ass in whatever Castillo's so called prime was. When was his prime? When he lost to Jaguerui or Soto or Corrales or Mayweather or Casamayor or struggling with Lascano or getting a gift over an African nobody. Castillo sucks cock and always has. I mean this both literally and figuratively. No straight man sports a fucking tranny in his corner either.

4. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

Um, Castillo wasn't good at 126. I'll give you that. But Diaz is no better than Castillo at 135.

5. StingerKarl

StingerKarl Ace Degenerate

I don't think Juan has peaked yet though, and it may take him a couple of years to be at his very best.
    The Stevie at his peak would beat the present day version of Diaz on points.