Kevin Randleman can win the Pride Grand Prix

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by BritneySpearsGuy, Apr 8, 2005.

1. he can beat anyone in the Grand Prix by taking them down and pounding them to a unanimous decision.

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>he can beat anyone in the Grand Prix by taking them down and pounding them to a unanimous decision.
    <div align="right">[post=21726]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Hey...ummm your sig says you are thinking about Britney all the time so how are you making posts about Pride?

3. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>he can beat anyone in the Grand Prix by taking them down and pounding them to a unanimous decision.
    <div align="right">[post=21726]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

your the wackest poster/wackest alias eva

but i do agree with u....kevin has always had the ability to do big things...lets see if he makes something of it

4. KauKipRr

KauKipRr Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>your the wackest poster/wackest alias eva

but i do agree with u....kevin has always had the ability to do big things...lets see if he makes something of it
    <div align="right">[post=21812]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Naaaaah, he gasses too quickly,.. he's too puffy for his own good,.. he's gotta lay off the curls and crunches for a bit,..and chase an electronic rabbit around a whippet track for a couple of weeks,..and then if only,.. I'll give him a flutter at the buckle..

5. Breeze

Breeze WBC Champion

Randleman to me has always seemed like a guy with amaing potential, who still has yet to live up to it. Although he has still done some great things in the sport.

6. Fighter

Fighter Undisputed Champion

No CHIN to be champion.

7. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>No CHIN to be champion.
    <div align="right">[post=22635]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]
    hes only been ko'd by guys who are made to KO people

8. tko1

tko1 Scrub

I don't think that he would be able to win because he always seems to make critical mistakes which make him vulnerable to be submitted or mounted.

9. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think that he would be able to win because he always seems to make critical mistakes which make him vulnerable to be submitted or mounted.
    <div align="right">[post=22725]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

for the first time ever he shows submission defence......and does nothing else

10. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    he's a boring fighter like Coleman
    lying on top of people aint an effort to finish the fight, and imo should be punished more... he should get cards and eventually get stood up and even disqualified if he continues it
    just lying on top of people aint winning a fight, ain't scoring points, ain't bettering your position and ain't no effort to finish the fight, ain't an effort to anything cept for me falling asleep

I like the guy but his style is boring and imo they should judge against him if he just lies on people cause he's not meetin any of the criteria needed to win the fight