Michael McDonald..

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by NeighborMike, May 1, 2004.

1. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    comments?

2. Bug Eyed Earl

Bug Eyed Earl Scrub

The K-1 USA is caca and has always been such. I mean the final was Dewey Cooper and Micheal McDonald.

Way for Carter to lose to Mighty Mo of all people. I pity anyone who paid for this. If I download I probably won't even watch it.

3. Tam-Tam

Tam-Tam Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The K-1 USA is caca and has always been such. I mean the final was Dewey Cooper and Micheal McDonald.

Way for Carter to lose to Mighty Mo of all people. I pity anyone who paid for this. If I download I probably won't even watch it. [/b][/quote]
    Yes you will. You downloaded a fight involving Bregy. You know you love it.

4. dogofwar

dogofwar Scrub

Home Page:
    I thought it was pretty good show...I didn't pay for it, but I enjoyed it still..

Much better than previous shit shows K 1 has put out there.

5. MassaCure

MassaCure Undisputed Champion

damn i missed it, ill catch it on a replay, i like mike mcdonald

6. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The K-1 USA is caca and has always been such. I mean the final was Dewey Cooper and Micheal McDonald.

Way for Carter to lose to Mighty Mo of all people. I pity anyone who paid for this. If I download I probably won't even watch it. [/b][/quote]
    Yes you will. You downloaded a fight involving Bregy. You know you love it. [/b][/quote]
    :D

7. Bug Eyed Earl

Bug Eyed Earl Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I thought it was pretty good show...I didn't pay for it, but I enjoyed it still..

Much better than previous shit shows K 1 has put out there. [/b][/quote]
    You haven't seen much K-1.

8. dogofwar

dogofwar Scrub

Home Page:
    Please..

I not only watch everything that comes on PPV but I grab tapes of major shows as well..

The GP Finals were the shits last year, and outside of the US shows most of the shows that aired on PPV stunk..

This show had plenty of action, some upsets, and an old school guy making one last run..

I love when people disagree w/ you it's because you don't know enough or haven't seen enough.. :stick:

I expected little and the show delivered solid action. What more do you want? Maybe if it were taking place in Japan we could see half the fights end in DQ! Or some washed up boxer get taken apart.

9. Bug Eyed Earl

Bug Eyed Earl Scrub

If you want good K-1 you won't be getting it on any PPV that has been made available to North America. 96 to 00 is pretty much the peak. You had Aerts, Hug, Hoost, LeBanner, early Cro-Cop etc etc. And McDonald isn't even that good. Granted he has been screwed by K-1 in the past by not getting in the GP finals but he's undersized and underpowered.

If you need proof of K-1 further cacaness there last 3 major events have been Burning, Beast, and K-1 USA tourney. All utter shit.

10. dogofwar

dogofwar Scrub

Home Page:
    Of coarse but you are going back a lot years here..

Shit, 2001 and 2002 were good years as well, I'm just talking from the current state of K 1 that the Bellagio was alright. I had little expectations of the show and it exceeded them..

I hoped for a Cooper/Williams rematch in the second round but all and all I thought it was a good show for K 1.

11. Rainmaker

Rainmaker "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    Michael McDonald is a very good fighter. Especialy for his advanced age.

12. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    All of his years with the Doobie Brothers must have helped his imperviousness to pain. :wink: