Ms Marvel trailer

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

2. Panchyprsss

Ironic that while launching this Ms Marvel trailer, Marvel Comics VP and Ms Marvel co-creator, Sana Amanat, was quietly fired for allegedly 'inappropriate sexual conduct toward two male employees'. No #MeToo comments on twitter or other social outlets even though rumors of her 'suspension' have floating around since December 2021 the same time her official tweeter account started to remain silent. Sana Amanat was the main driving force of bringing Marvel Comics to the ground with all those woke changes and titles that sinked its sales. Good riddance.

3. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

I heard this isn’t really about Ms. Marvel but instead is about MS Marvel. A new male superhero from space who fights crime while simultaneously suffering from multiple sclerosis.

4. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

So VALIANT.....a true HERO they/them/they/he/she/him/her/mx/xe/co/etc are also non-binary. Such heroism...

5. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Looks like they are targeting young teenage girls. I doubt i will check this out, but if it brings in new fans, cool. I look forward to seeing her in a movie involving bigger super heroes and see how she will fit in. Good trailer.

6. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

:Jest:

That would be just splendid. Fighting crime while also bringing awareness about a terrible disease!

lb 4 lb likes this.
  7. Panchyprsss

Fun fact:
    The original Captain Marvel was a male superhero from space who fought crime while simultaneously suffering from lung cancer, which eventually killed him.

[​IMG]

8. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Yep I knew that. Happened in the early 80’s so I doubt the switch to a female version was due to early wokeism.

Funner fact:
    Rogue from the X-Men actually got her super powers by stealing them from the female Captain Marvel when Rogue accidentally touched her for too long making the power and memory transfer permanent. Professor X was able to restore some of Captain Marvel’s alter ego Carol Danver’s memories back to her but Rogue still retained much of Captain Marvel’s memories and even personality I believe. It led to Rogue being confused and screwed up mentally.

9. BOSS

BOSS TBD

2022 version should be also be male superhero... that also dies from lung cancer from smoking........... dicks

10. Panchyprsss

Even funnier fact:
    When they had their showdown Carol Denvers (and Marvel) had dropped the "Captain" title and was known as Ms Marvel, which at that time was considered as having the most risque sexy outfit of any female superhero.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]