1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Watched this film last night per request of my youngest daughter. The subject is about Mathew Perry's character ordeal with the rare condition of depersonalization-derealization disorder or DDD. It is simultaneously both a funny and tragic film. So it does entertain and keep you interested. But the subject hit home hard for me as my baby girl started suffering from this uncurable/untreatable condition just a few months ago. We took her to the hospital, many tests were done with no results (and a HUUUUGE bill), took her to other doctors, psychologists, etc and finally someone was able to pinpoint the correct diagnosis. Being her so young made it hard for to describe what she is experiencing: a detachment from reality and numbness. Watching this film made me understood better what she is going through everyday and it is disheartening that there isn't even an effective treatment for it. Just to accept this fate and try to live with it. After my daughter left the room, I cried. It is a terrible burden for someone that was until recently a very happy, very active normal young lady. There are no support groups of persons with this condition due to its rarity since it affects so few people unlike other anxiety or depression disorders.

Here is a psychiatrist explaining the condition. While she thinks that some medications can help, those medications are mainly to treat the anxiety that produces this condition.

2. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Prayers go out for you and your daughter. Sounds rough.

3. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Thank you, mate. Yes, it is rough. Me and my wife are heartbroken.