PRIDE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by Hanzy, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

2. Beyond the Grave

Beyond the Grave Undisputed Champion

steel maker
    Home Page:
    I just got through watchin it good show,I'm glad Arona got put in his place by

showgun cause I can't stand the fucka(Go ShuteBox).and as for Fedor the man is

a brilliant fighter I've ran out of good words to say about him,W Silva showed

Arouna waaaay to much respect and didn't look himself and props to Arouna for

exposing Silva's weakness which is no gound game when on the receiving end.Oh

did I mention SHOWGUN was the shit if not than HE IS.

GRAVE. :afro:

3. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    silva was afriand to get taken down, he was way to cautious

4. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>silva was afriand to get taken down, he was way to cautious
    <div align="right">[post=31134]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

If you think Silva was afraid, go back and look at CroCop. He was timid as hell of Fedor. What I particularly noticed after watching the fight 3 more times both last night and this morning is that Fedor was pressing througout the fight and Crocop stayed on his backfoot, hoping to land his kick. Fedor blocked all of them and the ones that hit, he brushed off like nothing. Even when Fedor invited CroCop to a stand up fist fight, CroCop seemed wary of trading. Fedor was chasing him down and trying to punch him out. But looking at it now, you can see Fedor's handspeed was far superior. The way he launches those shots with precision and speed.
    I like what Fedor did in round 3. CroCop tried to catch him with his left high kick and Fedor countered at the exact same instant by kicking CroCop's right leg(behind the knee), almost making him collapse.
    CroCop was spent. 1 more round and Fedor probably would've just finished him. CroCop's left kick was weak in round 3. He had nothing left in it.
    Great fight though. Fedor is a freak!!! :lol:
    The guy's owned them all!!! True Champion!

5. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>silva was afriand to get taken down, he was way to cautious
    <div align="right">[post=31134]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

I agree and anybody who saw it knows why,when he's layin on his back he's a fish

out of water he couldn't do anything.OH i forgot SHOWGUN IS THE SHIT!!

Grave. :afro:

6. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>If you think Silva was afraid, go back and look at CroCop. He was timid as hell of Fedor. What I particularly noticed after watching the fight 3 more times both last night and this morning is that Fedor was pressing througout the fight and Crocop stayed on his backfoot, hoping to land his kick. Fedor blocked all of them and the ones that hit, he brushed off like nothing. Even when Fedor invited CroCop to a stand up fist fight, CroCop seemed wary of trading. Fedor was chasing him down and trying to punch him out. But looking at it now, you can see Fedor's handspeed was far superior. The way he launches those shots with precision and speed.
    I like what Fedor did in round 3. CroCop tried to catch him with his left high kick and Fedor countered at the exact same instant by kicking CroCop's right leg(behind the knee), almost making him collapse.
    CroCop was spent. 1 more round and Fedor probably would've just finished him. CroCop's left kick was weak in round 3. He had nothing left in it.
    Great fight though. Fedor is a freak!!! :lol:
    The guy's owned them all!!! True Champion!
    <div align="right">[post=31139]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Fedor had a great performance against a good fighter in Cro Cop,IMO The Russian

experiment is the best MMA fighter in the world p4p.We should all enjoy it while

he's still around cause he's a livin legend in the makin.

7. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Fedor had a great performance against a good fighter in Cro Cop,IMO The Russian

experiment is the best MMA fighter in the world p4p.We should all enjoy it while

he's still around cause he's a livin legend in the makin.
    <div align="right">[post=31144]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

On the mmafighting forums, they're saying that Fedor should be forced to fight 2 guys in one night, one after the other, in order to make things more interesting. :D Seems like that's the only way to put him down.

8. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    those fights were fucking great

9. sexperienced

sexperienced Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Even when Fedor invited CroCop to a stand up fist fight, CroCop seemed wary of trading. Fedor was chasing him down and trying to punch him out. But looking at it now, you can see Fedor's handspeed was far superior. The way he launches those shots with precision and speed.<div align="right">[post=31139]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Fedors the better boxer and the harder puncher. He's been boxing since he was 8.

10. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>On the mmafighting forums, they're saying that Fedor should be forced to fight 2 guys in one night, one after the other, in order to make things more interesting. :D Seems like that's the only way to put him down.
    <div align="right">[post=31147]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

:D

11. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Fedors the better boxer and the harder puncher. He's been boxing since he was 8.
    <div align="right">[post=31165]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Yeah I liked that 3 punch combo he landed on Cro Cop It was like two to the body

and a left hook to the head real smooth without hesitation.

Grave.

12. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I liked that 3 punch combo he landed on Cro Cop It was like two to the body

and a left hook to the head real smooth without hesitation.
    Grave.
    <div align="right">[post=31178]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

CroCop did have his straight left working for him at times, he caught Fedor with it in round 1 but Fedor adapted to it in the next round, making it tougher for CroCop to land as frequently. Fedor is great at adapting. Plus circling to his left, away from CroCop's power left kick. That's what they teach you to do in boxing school I believe. Great strategy.

13. LOK

LOK I'll eat your asshole alive

Fedor is the man. He'd kick Federer's ass

14. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    it took awhile, but I'm a believer now
    Fedor is the best
    its not that he beat CroCop, but the way he did it
    noone's gonna beat him anytime soon
    and my man Noguiera would rule the division to this day if it was not for that russian tank

Noguiera will have to be satisfied with being the second best in the division :(

15. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>it took awhile, but I'm a believer now
    Fedor is the best
    and my man Noguiera would rule the division to this day if it was not for that russian tank

Noguiera will have to be satisfied with being the second best in the division :(
    <div align="right">[post=31246]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Fedor's a killer. I heard CroCop wants Barnett and Noguira before the year is out. I doubt he can beat Nog. I think the winner of Cro/Nog gets another title shot next year.

16. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    you know UFC is total garbage

but I'd actually like to see Arlovski fight Fedor .. I mean there is noone else there out to fight that he didnt face allready

and Arlovski is one of the VERY FEW Ufc fighters that seems promosing

17. valdosta

valdosta Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    I pick Cro Cop to beat Nogeira in a rematch.

18. IAN72

IAN72 Scrub

Mir takes out FEDOR by submission!

:Oscar after a bodyshot:

Just kiddin, He has no chance in hell

19. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>you know UFC is total garbage

but I'd actually like to see Arlovski fight Fedor .. I mean there is noone else there out to fight that he didnt face allready

and Arlovski is one of the VERY FEW Ufc fighters that seems promosing
    <div align="right">[post=31267]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

All 3 of Arlovski's losses have been by KO. He got KO'd by Ricco, Rizzo, and some other guy named Datsik. I think Rizzo KO'd him with 1 punch, and Ricco Rodriguez pummelled him to submission.
    With Fedor's power and punching talent, Arlovski's in scary territory.

20. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>All 3 of Arlovski's losses have been by KO. He got KO'd by Ricco, Rizzo, and some other guy named Datsik. I think Rizzo KO'd him with 1 punch, and Ricco Rodriguez pummelled him to submission.
    With Fedor's power and punching talent, Arlovski's in scary territory.
    <div align="right">[post=31293]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

don't get me wrong
    I wouldn't thinbk he'd win
    but he'd make it exciting I think and a nice match up
    Noguiera is the best behind Fedor but cannot beat Fedor, CroCop can't either and he won't beat Noguiera either

21. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>don't get me wrong
    I wouldn't thinbk he'd win
    but he'd make it exciting I think and a nice match up
    Noguiera is the best behind Fedor but cannot beat Fedor, CroCop can't either and he won't beat Noguiera either
    <div align="right">[post=31481]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Difference though GeeMon, is that Dana White would never let it happen. He'd never let Fedor fight in UFC unless they could lock him in. And he ain't letting Andrei go to japan to get killed.
    It's pointless. It would be bad business too. If you owned an MMA organization, would you allow some killers from another country to come to your organization and kill the 1 or 2 decent fighters that you have? :D Bad business it would be. The UFC's heavyweight division would be dead. It's already a joke division anyway.

22. joony

joony "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    how old is Fedor?

23. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>how old is Fedor?
    <div align="right">[post=31486]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

He's 28. Turning 29 this month. He's been the Pride Heavyweight Champion for exactly 2 and 1/2 years now I believe.

24. FourHooks

FourHooks Undisputed Champion

Fluffer
    Home Page:
    Shogun is the truth..... :box:

25. KauKipRr

KauKipRr Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>it took awhile, but I'm a believer now
    Fedor is the best

<div align="right">[post=31246]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

:Oscar after a bodyshot: Oiy Geemon'k'ey..... what about Pinky?.. ...this has to be the greatest moment in my life.. :mellow: ...HO HO!!!... Geemon'k'ey!!!.... :D Im rich!!!....thanks mate... thank you for being a fan of these two,..

26. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>:Oscar after a bodyshot: Oiy Geemon'k'ey..... what about Pinky?.. ...this has to be the greatest moment in my life.. :mellow: ...HO HO!!!... Geemon'k'ey!!!.... :D Im rich!!!....thanks mate... thank you for being a fan of these two,..
    <div align="right">[post=31545]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

hahaha don't matter
    he lost a close fight in a very passive way
    and is still the champion

how many fighters of you have we seen going down in the past 3 years since you've been waiting on this to tease me with Wanderlei; loss hehe

Rampage
    Abduallev
    Zoo
    and sooo much more

I'm still satisfied ... for 3 years now, my fighters still own yours :)