Pride Spoliers

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by Boskov Velbov, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Boskov Velbov

Boskov Velbov Scrub

Shogun dec. Nog - close..
    Overeem Taps Igor in 1st!!!!!!!!!
    Sak corner throws in towel after 2nd. Sak face lik the elaphant man..Arona at lest 25 pounds heavy looking
    Silva stops Nakamura controversially after Nak takes of Gi and Silva Hits him.

Big Nog Stops Nasty in 1 - good fiht close attime - lots takedown attems by Nasty
    Rizzo stomped on by Kharinitov
    Crocop KO1 - Kick to stomach

2. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    sergie beat rizzo like he fucking stole something, it was bonkers

3. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    sak's face was fuckin horrid

4. Tam-Tam

Tam-Tam Scrub

Home Page:
    So yeah, why is it contraversial if that retard Nakamura takes his gi off and gets creamed? Correct me if Im wrong, but did Coach K call time-out? Was someone called for a foul? Was there a TV timeout? Oops, wrong sport.

"Please Mr Monkey, give me some time so I can get rid of this Gi that I brought into the ring to use against you. Now Ive found that it doesn't work, Id like you to give me the chance to go to plan B"

Right. :YeahRight:

Suck shit to the dumb fucken mook. Timeout indeed.

5. Boskov Velbov

Boskov Velbov Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>So yeah, why is it contraversial if that retard Nakamura takes his gi off and gets creamed? Correct me if Im wrong, but did Coach K call time-out? Was someone called for a foul? Was there a TV timeout? Oops, wrong sport.

"Please Mr Monkey, give me some time so I can get rid of this Gi that I brought into the ring to use against you. Now Ive found that it doesn't work, Id like you to give me the chance to go to plan B"

<div align="right">[post=27385]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Im the messanger - most seen it as controversial - I was tired when I typd this as just finishd watching - Had no commentary and Jap TV was going mad - while I agree that was ok to do ans think Naka was a fool - I think ther is no need for you to be shit to me boy.

6. Dpl198274

Dpl198274 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    yep and yep to both of Traz's posts.......Saku looked fucking terrible....that was as busted up as I've ever seen someone......Honestly looked like he got hit with a hammer several times

7. Dpl198274

Dpl198274 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>So yeah, why is it contraversial if that retard Nakamura takes his gi off and gets creamed? Correct me if Im wrong, but did Coach K call time-out? Was someone called for a foul? Was there a TV timeout? Oops, wrong sport.

<div align="right">[post=27385]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]
    the gi was off by the time Silva got to him

Contravery nothing

8. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    yeah, the gi was off and nak threw a punch even before silva got off, the punch from silva looked like it hit nak on the right shoulder more of less knocking him down

9. Dpl198274

Dpl198274 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    has the US broadcast been released yet???

I cant wait to hear Bas' reation to the Cro Cop kick, the "liver kick"

10. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    nice ppv
    nice ppv indeed
    loved the nog vs rua fight
    I think nog won, but was close enuff that I got no problem with the decision
    would like an eventual rematch though

curioys to see how they will match em up now

Wanderlei will cream and cum over Rua though, I thought Rua being soo much bigger then Wanderlei and with his knees etc could be danger but Nog dropped him with punches and stunned him several times ... Wanderlei will drop him Tyson style ... and leave him in the ring like Foreman used to put people out cold

although Nog does have more boxing skills then both of em though, not the power

11. sexperienced

sexperienced Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>although Nog does have more boxing skills then both of em though, not the power
    <div align="right">[post=27808]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Nogs standup was slightly better than Rua's but unfortunately he doesnt have the power.

I though he won too.

12. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

lil Nog would be better learning more boxing. Adding more to his repertoire(boxing skills) will do him alot of good. Sticking solid jabs out there. None of this closed eyes and throw type of shit. He's got what it takes. His power isn't bad either. But he can get better. Just needs to work a little bit.

13. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Nogs standup was slightly better than Rua's but unfortunately he doesnt have the power.

I though he won too.
    <div align="right">[post=27809]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

He has power, definitely. But he doesn't throw the shots correctly. He hurt Rua a few times. If he got better boxing skills, he'll get the job done. The power is there and knowing how to throw good shots will make him damn dangerous. I think he's got it in him.

14. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>He has power, definitely. But he doesn't throw the shots correctly. He hurt Rua a few times. If he got better boxing skills, he'll get the job done. The power is there and knowing how to throw good shots will make him damn dangerous. I think he's got it in him.
    <div align="right">[post=27826]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

you're just trying to look smart now
    cause what you're saying is bullshit now
    and totally the reverse of what actually happened / is a fact

the guys has very good boxing skills and imo is in the top 5 of boxing skills in pride
    very good boxing skills, I'd say a bit better then his brother even.
    and he does have decent power, but he'll never be a knockout artist.
    thats just not him

what happened here though is that Rua is too big for the division and huge compared to lil Nog.
    Rua is like DLH ... Rua should fight @ heavyweight
    Nog is doing very good, and imo the biggest threat to Wanderlei in Pride.
    ofcourse there's room for perfection, else he'd be the perfect fighter

but your analogy is bull my man

15. Hanzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>you're just trying to look smart now
    cause what you're saying is bullshit now
    and totally the reverse of what actually happened / is a fact

the guys has very good boxing skills and imo is in the top 5 of boxing skills in pride
    very good boxing skills, I'd say a bit better then his brother even.
    and he does have decent power, but he'll never be a knockout artist.
    thats just not him

what happened here though is that Rua is too big for the division and huge compared to lil Nog.
    Rua is like DLH ... Rua should fight @ heavyweight
    Nog is doing very good, and imo the biggest threat to Wanderlei in Pride.
    ofcourse there's room for perfection, else he'd be the perfect fighter

but your analogy is bull my man
    <div align="right">[post=27919]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

You don't gotta have 1 punch power to be a god damn KO artist. :D You ever heard of accumulation? Breaking a guy down? Boxing skills!
    Just imagine if the guy had a jab. If he didn't swing with his eyes closed and shit which is what all pride fighters do, including Wanderlei Silva.

16. GeeNOMoney

GeeNOMoney Im Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>You don't gotta have 1 punch power to be a god damn KO artist. :D You ever heard of accumulation? Breaking a guy down? Boxing skills!
    Just imagine if the guy had a jab. If he didn't swing with his eyes closed and shit which is what all pride fighters do, including Wanderlei Silva.
    <div align="right">[post=27920]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

he has a jab which he showed in the fight
    and he doesn't just swing either ( cept for the last 2 big exchanges )
    and he has some very good skills, and he was allready busy breaking him down