Sherdog Forums

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by FourHooks, Nov 26, 2005.

1. FourHooks

FourHooks Undisputed Champion

Fluffer
    Home Page:
    Boy do they suck.

Bunch of uniformed retards talking shit. I know I'm not the MOST knowledgeble (sp) guy in the world when it comes to the fight games, but I make some of those dudes look like they watch Lifetime Channel when Pride is on

2. Beyond the Grave

Beyond the Grave Undisputed Champion

steel maker
    Home Page:
    [!--quoteo(post=827252:date=Nov 26 2005, 03:46 PM:name=FourHooks)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE(FourHooks @ Nov 26 2005, 03:46 PM) [post=74075]Quoted post[/post][/div][div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]
    Boy do they suck.

Bunch of uniformed retards talking shit. I know I'm not the MOST knowledgeble (sp) guy in the world when it comes to the fight games, but I make some of those dudes look like they watch Lifetime Channel when Pride is on
    [/quote]

I am a ""member"" but they won't allow me to post [img src="style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":YeahRight:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /] ,I'm not sure on how they judge to give

posting rights too but the new guys over there don't impress me at all and it makes me think very little of the Sherdog forum so too hell with them. [img src="style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggthumbup.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":biggthumbup:" border="0" alt="biggthumbup.gif" /]

Grave. [img src="style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/afro.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":afro:" border="0" alt="afro.gif" /]

3. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    [!--quoteo(post=828326:date=Nov 28 2005, 03:57 AM:name=Beyond the Grave)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE(Beyond the Grave @ Nov 28 2005, 03:57 AM) [post=75133]Quoted post[/post][/div][div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]
    I am a ""member"" but they won't allow me to post [img src="style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":YeahRight:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /] ,I'm not sure on how they judge to give

posting rights too but the new guys over there don't impress me at all and it makes me think very little of the Sherdog forum so too hell with them. [img src="style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggthumbup.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":biggthumbup:" border="0" alt="biggthumbup.gif" /]
    Grave. [img src="style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/afro.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":afro:" border="0" alt="afro.gif" /]
    [/quote]

your a white belt, white blets cant start threads anymore i dont believe..

4. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    I could be wrong, but I believe that white belts CAN start threads.

5. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

The Boxing forum has a few good posters.

6. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    [!--quoteo(post=828435:date=Nov 28 2005, 04:43 PM:name=mike_dave)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE(mike_dave @ Nov 28 2005, 04:43 PM) [post=75225]Quoted post[/post][/div][div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]
    your a white belt, white blets cant start threads anymore i dont believe..
    [/quote]

Its not just that,I can't reply to threads or posts either all I can do over there is read and thats it.

Grave.

7. tko1

tko1 Scrub

Maybe you are banned

8. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    [!--quoteo(post=829412:date=Nov 30 2005, 01:01 AM:name=tko1)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE(tko1 @ Nov 30 2005, 01:01 AM) [post=76160]Quoted post[/post][/div][div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]
    Maybe you are banned
    [/quote]

How can I be banned if they don't allow me to do nothing in the first place [img src="style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/scratchinghead2.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="scratchinghead2.gif" /]

Grave.

9. KauKipRr

KauKipRr Scrub

Home Page:
    [img src="style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/jester.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="jester.gif" /] Sherdog is the nastiest forum I've ever seen, it is always an entertaining read, it is primitively beautiful, especially when 300 simultaneously, start "flaming" the "noob" whatever the fuck that slang could mean, 90% of the board seems to be angry and souless arseholes,... usually, I notice, on a common boxing board, a fight will break out between two participants. On Sherdog however, it begins with a snickering pack leaping at the jugulars of the thread starter, then they nibble away at each other, and 50 more leap in at the scent of blood, which turns into a fifty page brawl within minutes... [img src="style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/jester.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="jester.gif" /] ,..I do enjoy it, but, ..it's insurmountabley overpopulated,... try it for yourself,.. announce a thread entitled,.. "Cro-cop has no heart, no stamina, and no chin, he's a KOTC level fighter at best"..then let it flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........