The Book of Boba Fett trailer

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

2. Roll With The Punches

Roll With The Punches WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    what about the obi-wan kenobi series

3. Panchyprsss

That series, which was put on indefinite hiatus after the debacle of "Solo" and later "The Last Jedi", finally started production and is set for a 2022 release. I used to be hyped about it, but from what I heard on some sites it has been significantly revamped from its initial concept that Favreau & Filoni envisioned and now it will have the 'Kathleen Kennedy woke treatment'. I will still check it out just because of Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen involvement, but I have extremely low expectations now.

Watch the 'teaser trailer' of the production start, released on Disney Day this month.

4. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Watched episode 1 and was fairly unimpressed. Goofy action sequences and a silly/weak story that’s on the level of a Saturday morning action cartoon.

I don’t get why Disney can’t get Star Wars right. IMO nobody has been able to do one single good Star Wars show or film since the original three. Why is this so hard? Marvel’s batting a pretty good percentage and even DC has a couple good movies. Star Wars has just as much of a world and characters to tell an exciting decent story yet have fallen on their face every single time.

5. Panchyprsss

I am not watching this Boba Fett series, but I saw that maybe in a move to bring back the fans one of the recent episodes had Luke & Grogu and Mando back with little of Boba Fett in it. I also heard that the season finale was a letdown so I am glad I didn't watched it.