The Mandalorian season 2 trailer

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

2. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Watched the first 2 or 3 episodes of season 1. I wasn’t feeling it. The whole thing seemed pointless like they made some rushed story mainly because they just wanted to capitalize on the Star Wars property.

3. Panchyprsss

No one else watched season 2? I'll be damned if these last 4 episodes were not THE most fan pleasing TRUE Star Wars live action experience ever since Revenge of the Sith. If you have not watched it yet STOP NOW because I will discuss major spoilers!

** S P O I L E R S **
    Not only we got Boba Fett back, not only we got Bo Katan in the flesh by none other than the same actress who did her voice in the animated version who was also Starbuck in Battlestar Galactica, not only we got the first live action version of fan favorite Ahsoka Tano, but we also got, in a totally unforeseen out of the left field in a major plot twist, the most badass version of Luke Skywalker that we have ever seen, exactly what we were criminally denied in the stupid Disney ReyLo sequel trilogy. It was Luke who saved the asses of all the show's heroes in the season finale which by the way if the series happens to be cancelled tomorrow, that could go down as one of the BEST series finale ever! I have been watching reactions of that episode on youtube and I have never seen so many grown ups crying so much tears of joy. I didn't cry, but was giggling like a little boy at the sight of Santa Claus. It was magical.

[​IMG]

Now there are rumors that George Lucas will bring back Luke for a few episodes of the Mandalorian seasons 3 & 4 and that in S4 will introduce Mara Jade, the character in Star Wars legends who eventually became his wife. They better hire a stunning redhead.

Mara Jade
    [​IMG]

Hey, Disney: your Guardians of the Galaxy actress, Karen Gillan, is perfect for this role and currently she is available. Give her a call!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  4. Panchyprsss

Mark Hamill's reaction is pure gold!

5. Joe King

Joe King WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Player
    You can say that for anything Disney does with Star Wars. This series is worth watching. Your loss really.