The new and improved (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by flex, Apr 24, 2005.

1. flex

flex Scrub

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

Shogun.

Clearly Shogun is going to give someone a serious run for the MW Title this year.,

War Shogun

2. TraZ

TraZ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    that kick was gay and didnt even block

he beat a shell of rampage in there, we all fuckin know it.

3. flex

flex Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>that kick was gay and didnt even block
    he beat a shell of rampage in there, we all fuckin know it.
    <div align="right">[post=23309]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

:Oscar after a bodyshot: These excuses are getting lamer by the second but none deny that Shogun is the better fighter.

Face it, Shogun kicked his ass fair and square, Rampage has had time to get over his losses and if he hadn't by the time of this fight he was too weak in the head to be a fighter in the first place.

We all know that Shogun dominated and beat down Rampage but nothing about these lame excuses that a 27 year old fighter with nearly a year to recover from a loss is washed up.

He sure looked like his old self comming out barking like a dog :D This time it was just all bark and no bite.

Props to Shogun who is the better fighter.

4. KauKipRr

KauKipRr Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>:Oscar after a bodyshot: These excuses are getting lamer by the second but none deny that Shogun is the better fighter.

Face it, Shogun kicked his ass fair and square, Rampage has had time to get over his losses and if he hadn't by the time of this fight he was too weak in the head to be a fighter in the first place.

We all know that Shogun dominated and beat down Rampage but nothing about these lame excuses that a 27 year old fighter with nearly a year to recover from a loss is washed up.

He sure looked like his old self comming out barking like a dog :D This time it was just all bark and no bite.
    <div align="right">[post=23310]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

On an another important note,.. there's only one white-boy left in the tourniment, only one black boy left in the tourniment, and the rest are miscellaneous brazillian and Japanese.. the Japanese being the only pure-breds left,..they are the superior race!.. :shaneUD12Oscar:

5. flex

flex Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>On an another important note,.. there's only one white-boy left in the tourniment, only one black boy left in the tourniment, and the rest are miscellaneous brazillian and Japanese.. the Japanese being the only pure-breds left,..they are the superior race!.. :shaneUD12Oscar:
    <div align="right">[post=23323]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

You left out that Abduallaev was already Ko'd.... :shaneUD12Oscar: yes KTFO'd by a Journeyman, an American journey to be exact. :5000:

6. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>You left out that Abduallaev was already Ko'd.... :shaneUD12Oscar: yes KTFO'd by a Journeyman, an American journey to be exact. :5000:
    <div align="right">[post=23339]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

the guy counted himself out because he didnt know english

7. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>:Oscar after a bodyshot: These excuses are getting lamer by the second but none deny that Shogun is the better fighter.

<div align="right">[post=23310]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

you can be washed up at 27...happins alot of times...

also rampage hasent had much "bark" recently...hes been quite modest recently

8. flex

flex Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>you can be washed up at 27...happins alot of times...

also rampage hasent had much "bark" recently...hes been quite modest recently
    <div align="right">[post=23503]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

Um.......... Rampage was LITERALLY barking and howling when he came out to the ring like he youst too. When you get a chance to see the event you'll know what I was talking about.

Anyway I'm not buying this crap that Rampage is washed up after a single KO loss. He is obviously still the same physically it's just the competetion in Pride is getting better and better and he obviously hasn't.

Oyama doesn't think Jackson is washed up an he knows Jackson better then most anyone, so we can just accept that Shogun is a better fighter then Rampage and there is no need for excuses.

9. flex

flex Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>the guy counted himself out because he didnt know english
    <div align="right">[post=23502]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

You must also believe that Oscar lost to Shane because he ate bad Oysters before the fight. Anyway I'd like to see an excuse for the fact that the ref was holding up his fingers with the correct count so Abduallaev must not no how to count period or he was just hurt and didn't want to get up.

10. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Um.......... Rampage was LITERALLY barking and howling when he came out to the ring like he youst too. When you get a chance to see the event you'll know what I was talking about.

Anyway I'm not buying this crap that Rampage is washed up after a single KO loss. He is obviously still the same physically it's just the competetion in Pride is getting better and better and he obviously hasn't.

Oyama doesn't think Jackson is washed up an he knows Jackson better then most anyone, so we can just accept that Shogun is a better fighter then Rampage and there is no need for excuses.
    <div align="right">[post=23543]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

i dont think how u act outside the ring indicates how u will act inside the ring...

im not argueing rampage isant washed up...i was argueing u CAN be washed up at 27...rampage got hurt early and couldnt come back

his corner threw in the towel on him due to the injury

11. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>You must also believe that Oscar lost to Shane because he ate bad Oysters before the fight. Anyway I'd like to see an excuse for the fact that the ref was holding up his fingers with the correct count so Abduallaev must not no how to count period or he was just hurt and didn't want to get up.
    <div align="right">[post=23544]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

i think it was fairly obvious that he wasent looking at the ref and he was confused by what was going on in his corner...the guy didnt even look hurt nor did he realize he was counted out

12. flex

flex Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>..rampage got hurt early and couldnt come back

<div align="right">[post=23545]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]

I agree with this, it's evident that his ribs were broken by one of the first few knees that Shogun threw from the clinch so he was definatly hadicaped from that point on.

I know you MC are not making excuses for Rampage but for others who are I will say that Rampage's broken ribs caused by a knee is not an excuse, to say that Rampage's loss is excused by his injury makes as much sense as saying that Randy's poor showing against Chuck would never have happened had he not been knocked out by a right hand.

I have also heard, though not from an offical source, that Rampage's corner threw in the towel about ten seconds before the ref stopped the fight and those kicks to the face in the corner were excessive and Pride should have used better judgement.

13. Dpl198274

Dpl198274 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>i dont think how u act outside the ring indicates how u will act inside the ring...

im not argueing rampage isant washed up...i was argueing u CAN be washed up at 27...rampage got hurt early and couldnt come back

<div align="right">[post=23545]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]
    didnt rampage say he DIDNT want to fight Shogun before that fight???

That knee to the ribs really fucked him up and he didnt have any way of dealing with it

14. Dpl198274

Dpl198274 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I agree with this, it's evident that his ribs were broken by one of the first few knees that Shogun threw from the clinch so he was definatly hadicaped from that point on.

I know you MC are not making excuses for Rampage but for others who are I will say that Rampage's broken ribs caused by a knee is not an excuse, to say that Rampage's loss is excused by his injury makes as much sense as saying that Randy's poor showing against Chuck would never have happened had he not been knocked out by a right hand.

I have also heard, though not from an offical source, that Rampage's corner threw in the towel about ten seconds before the ref stopped the fight and those kicks to the face in the corner were excessive and Pride should have used better judgement.
    <div align="right">[post=23567]Quoted post[/post]</div>
    [/b][/quote]
    :lol: