The stir up shit about Obama thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by HairysonFord, Jan 19, 2008.

1. HairysonFord

HairysonFord Undisputed Champion

OK, serious question.

I have seen God knows how many emails, stories, and pundits say that Obama is really a Muslim.

If he is, how could anyone seriously want him to be President?

Did he take his oath of office using a Koran?

Is he a member of a racist Church? And is he a member only to be able to claim he is a Christian?

If any of the above is true, then Obama is using subterfuge (yeah yeah, I've had a few shots of tequila tonight) and is a real danger to the US.

If he is not, why hasn't he addressed the accusations?

I am a life long Democrat. I would never vote for a Republican. But if Obama, if he is the nominee, doesn't address these questions and convince me (and millions of Democrats like me) that they are false, then he will lose the election by a wide margin because while I won't vote for a Republican, I just won't vote. I guarantee the Republicans will jump all over this.

Or doesn't that issue bother Obama's supporters? :dunno:

2. Barristan

Barristan Undisputed Champion

Obama seems to be a genuine sincere man. His track record has shown he is a man of integrity. He is inteligent, articulate and IMO the best person to lead the U.S for the next 4 years. He will bring the country together and mend strained relations with other countries. Hes the fucken man plain and simple.

3. Orthodox Crusader

Orthodox Crusader "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Obama is/has

1. Part Black

2. A Muslim

3.Attended Islamic schools in Indonesia.

4.Sworn on the Koran.

None of this helps you get elected to the office of President.:nono:

4. Orthodox Crusader

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To be expected from you I suppose.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

6. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

It's a little known fact that Obama has a tattoo of a Papa Smurf on his inner thigh and a Black Panther symbol on his right ass cheek. The significance of each is still a matter of debate.

7. HairysonFord

The fact that Muslims - regardless of how many smile and hide it - would drool if one of their own became President. The thought of a Muslim as President, whom thousands of Americans have died fighting (regardless if you are for or against the war, our boys have died at their hands), not to mention 911, should trump "he's an articulate guy". So was Hitler, but I wouldn't vote for him.

None of this matters to Obama supporters?

That raises the suspicion of his supporters are Muslim, and again, if the Muslims are for Obama, I am against him. And your statement he is the best man to lead the US is soooo debateable. :lol:

8. Orthodox Crusader

We need to see Obama answer questions. Somebody needs to ask them, and Obama needs to be seen to answer them.

9. TFK

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KWX3ar6d02A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KWX3ar6d02A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'd never vote for Obama, but I don't need an internet hoax to make that decision.

TFK

10. HairysonFord

I have seen him make quick statements like that. Again, he needs to have a press conference and deal strictly with that subject. As of right now, I just don't trust him. If he is the Dem nominee, I will go fishing on election day. :cool:

11. TFK

Why should he have a press conference? To discuss an internet rumor? Did the CEO of Applebee's have a press conference to deny the $50 Gift Certificate if you forward an e-mail to 20 people hoax?

Why give something as retarded as an internet hoax any legitimacy?

Besides, if he gets the nomination, I'm sure his entire past will be scrutinized very closely.

TFK

12. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

Hairy we are fighting fundamentalists does it matter if he is Muslim? I understand that if he is hiding it that is an issue but his actual religion should not be an issue... Isn't Barron a Muslim? :lol:

13. HairysonFord

He should either have a press conference or something like it, as Kennedy did in the famous "Houston" meeting to allay fears and do "preventive" political surgery, if you get my drift.

Lots of differences between a hoax about a CEO, and a man wanting to be President.

14. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

It wouldn't be the first time that a person with power hid his religion or ideology.

15. HairysonFord

Amen. :bears:

16. LOK

LOK I'll eat your asshole alive

there is no way Obama wins

17. HairysonFord

Obama being a Muslim not an issue? Cmon, get serious.

As much as I have railed against Christian fundamentalist as a danger, I will say this about them. They are at least in tune with 90% of the US culture (Christian based). While they are cracked in the head, and would try to legislate morality, not to the extent a Muslim would. Look at Saudi Arabia, or for that matter, the French President was as much as told not to bring his fiancee with him on his Middle East trip because it would be "offensive"?

You think any Western Civilization nation would care if he is putting it to his girlfriend and that would stand in the way of relations between France and them?:doh:

No, because Western nations being based on Christianity, which as part of its beliefs believes freedom of choice when it comes in a personal relationship with God, and the fact that because of the history of the West, seperation of church and state is ingrained in our society, could care less if ol Frenchee is getting unmarried pussy. But not the goddamn lets-live-in-the-6th-centrury fucking Muslims.
    That's an affront to our political and religious heritage. Remember the Inquisition? The West has fought that battle and doesn't like religious impositions.

Obama's religion not an issue? Spoken like a true Obama supporter. It is a BIG issue.

And that one issue, if he (Obama) doesn't address it quickly, will not only cost him the nomination, but will cost him the election if he somehow did get the nomination.

18. Haymaker

Haymaker WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

word

19. Azazel

Azazel "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I'd be much more worried if the president of my country use that kind of rhetoric than about his religious faith. What the hell does Saudi Arabia, and it's leaders, got to do with Obamma ????? They're both (might be) muslims so let's put them all in the same bag

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  20. TKO

TKO Administrator Staff Member

Is he Muslim...?

If he is that is a major issue, NO CHANCE.

21. Baron

Baron "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    Where did you all get this idea that I'm a muslim?:dunno:

22. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    this thread is RACIST!! :lol:

who cares anyways

hillary clinton is a facist and john edwards is a lying, pandering cuntbag

VOTE HUCKABEE!

23. r o o s t e r

r o o s t e r "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I knock motherfuckers out
    saudi arabia is mostly currently wahabbi. 'muslim' does not equal 'wahabbi', just as 'christian' does not equal 'amish'. being 'muslim' does not mean you endorse gender inequality, no more than being 'christian' means you think the earth is 5,000 years old.

24. Barristan

Barristan Undisputed Champion

well said...

25. r o o s t e r

thousands of americans also died fighting people-with-dark-skin. does this mean that you shouldn't let a person with dark skin become president?

26. r o o s t e r

are you sure you're not a muslim?

well, regardless, enough people have said it, so there's no way you can ever be president. sorry, baron.

27. r o o s t e r

grouping the entire middle east and muslim faith under one demonized label ("jihadist-terrorist-misogynist!") is ridiculous. these are hundreds of millions of people in more than a dozen countries, of widely disparate compositions, histories, and practices. osama bin laden and a few idiots does not justify general stereotyping and condemnation of this huge complex of cultures, no more than david koresh's waco cult proves that north america is evil.

28. salaco

salaco Undisputed Champion

Congrats Hairyson, you've managed to get most of the site's racists, derelicts and imbeciles to support your position....despite your antipathy towards islam, you're better than this

29. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  30. Baron

Baron "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    :laughing::lol: